Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As for the Hispanic women taking birth control. My guess is they don't because most of them are Catholics and that religion is against birth control.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    americangirl wrote:

Regardless, I think what really floored my mom (and me) is that this woman seemed to be saying that her pregnancies were up to God. Soooo, I'm assuming no birth control is used??
    The majority of those from Mexico are Catholics, aren't they? I believe most Catholics are taught that birth control pills are a form of abortion. However, most educated American Catholics have come to reject that notion. Unfortunately, that's not the case with many uneducated Catholic Latinos.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Gods word says to OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND!! If you are here illegally you are breaking the law!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, remember that their so-called "leaders" like in LaRaza and other groups WANT them to have as many babies as they can because they want to overrun other races.

I would LOVE to say stuff like that to someone, especially when they're being trailed by 2 kids, another one in the stroller, and another one in the belly - like "geez, you think you got enough kids"?

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    This reminds me of the hundreds of illegals walking the street a week! I see these women pushing 2 carriages with 4 babies and 3 running at her knees and sometimes there are 2 or 3 women with about 15 kids total!!! They have started to invade my neighborhood from my surrounding towns that have fought to get them out and they move on like a virus to infect one area and kill it and move on to the next! I can't believe 30% of my pay per week goes into feeding and clothing and housing these criminals!!! Where is my taxation with representation??? I never agreed to this!!!!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Re: Please....help an atheist out

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Got a call from my mom today (she lives in San Diego, California).

Seems she was in line at the grocery store...in front of her was an Hispanic woman with three small children. The woman was paying for most of her groceries with WIC coupons (welfare).

My mom got very brazen and asked the woman why she had so many kids when she clearly couldn't afford to buy food for them?? (Believe me, this is how my mom is).

Anyway, the woman said (in broken English) that it wasn't her decision to have the children...it was God's decision. So my mom asked, "Are you going to have any more?" And the woman answered, "That's in God's hands".

So then my mom asked her if she thought it was right to force taxpaying Americans to pay for her children's food. The woman said, "God provides."

Okay...my mom is an atheist (as I am as well). What on EARTH should she have said to counter this woman's ludicrous excuse for breeding irresponsibly?

For any of you people who are religious, I truly would welcome your input.
    A very long story short - after I had delivered my second child (in a Catholic hospital), there was a mother in the ward who had just delivered her 10th child. This woman also told me that "God provides".

My response to her was that she should give me God's address so I could mail him the bills. Furthermore, I believe that people who drop everything into God's hands, do not demonstrate any personal responsibility. After all God did give us free will, didn't he?

Pass that one along to your Mom.

as an American and a latino Catholic,I am taught to say no to birth control. I know taht may be little old fasshion but i hope that I will be able to use the methods the church teaches us... the church provides other forms of natural birth control, know as natural family planning. It is as effective as pills, shots, etc. But is accepted in the church and encouraged so that Catholics can plan how many kids to have according to their needs. I don't think it's fair to stereotype every Hispanic/Latino in the category of igrnorant Catholic. I go to mass in Spanish (havent in a while cause I work so I go in English) but I did for the majority of my life, and not every single person in the church has more than 3 kids. Yes there are those who just cant keep themselves not pregnant its a huge problem. Here in America before getting married in the church you have to take like a 6 month "course" which explains Natural Family Planning, marriage techniques etc. This does not exist in Mexico. It's a huge problem, especially Latino teens. I think there needs to be more sex education period. At a younger age, but Hispanic parents many times are afraid or speak with their children about sex, which is a even bigger problem. I am blessed witha mother who didnt have the problem, still doesnt. But this is bigger than being Catholic, it's ignorance and traditions that should be laid to rest, but that barrier hasnt been broken by new immigrants. My mom may be very open about sex education but is still against birth control. I am the next generation I am not as conservative. Its a trend.

So now the American Tax payer is God? wow, who knew. Someone better tell the politicans before we STRIKE THEE DOWN!

"If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

But having kids out of wedlock isn't a problem for them. Talk about hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    As for the Hispanic women taking birth control. My guess is they don't because most of them are Catholics and that religion is against birth control.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    This reminds me of the hundreds of illegals walking the street a week! I see these women pushing 2 carriages with 4 babies and 3 running at her knees and sometimes there are 2 or 3 women with about 15 kids total!!! They have started to invade my neighborhood from my surrounding towns that have fought to get them out and they move on like a virus to infect one area and kill it and move on to the next! I can't believe 30% of my pay per week goes into feeding and clothing and housing these criminals!!! Where is my taxation with representation??? I never agreed to this!!!!!!!
    I totally understand your frustration. I work downtown in Chicago and encounter the identical situation on a daily basis more times times than I care to remember. The Pakistani breeding population in this country aren't far behind, yet they come here and demand that we accept their draconian lifestyles/cultures and fork over the tax dollars pay for their over zealous breeding habits.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast