Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The wic program is desigined to help low income women and children obtain milk and formula that they need. Its is not welfare and anyone pregnant or with kids under five can qualify. It does not neccessarly cater to anyone race,color etc. As a young working mom in the early 90's I used the program with great appreciation and was sure glad they could help. While I agree that some people have baby after baby for God knows what reasons, dont discount a good a much need program that is needed by many. I pray you and your mom find God one day as we all need him in our lives. With God, all things are possible. Without him, I never would have made it through the deaths of my grandson and brother.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    So now the American Tax payer is God? wow, who knew. Someone better tell the politicans before we STRIKE THEE DOWN!

No one else thought this was funny?

Thank goodness I can amuse myself.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Say the woman did not believe in birth control since Catholics usually aren't... I don't know why a religious conviction is being attacked in a country where people have the choice and freedom of religion?

So now the American Tax payer is God? wow, who knew. Someone better tell the politicans before we STRIKE THEE DOWN!

No one else thought this was funny?

Thank goodness I can amuse myself.
    I thought it was hilarious!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Response: "If God provides all, why is Mexico such a hellhole that you had to leave?"
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    americangirl wrote:

Regardless, I think what really floored my mom (and me) is that this woman seemed to be saying that her pregnancies were up to God. Soooo, I'm assuming no birth control is used??
    The majority of those from Mexico are Catholics, aren't they? I believe most Catholics are taught that birth control pills are a form of abortion. However, most educated American Catholics have come to reject that notion. Unfortunately, that's not the case with many uneducated Catholic Latinos.
    That's the worldwide catholic belief...be careful the pope is watching you (in the shower lol)

The catholic church/vatican is an enemy of our country. They actively oppose our right to be a sovereign nation with our own laws.

Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Response: "If God provides all, why is Mexico such a hellhole that you had to leave?"
    First off, I did not leave Mexico. Why their country is in such dire straits is there problem. I'm 100% American and my personal faith in God leads me too believe anything is possible with him. Be you catholic,baptist,morman,etc. I never meant to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did.

AmericanGirl-Did you have any idea you'd get this kind of response?

MW
    bren223 wrote:

The wic program is desigined to help low income women and children obtain milk and formula that they need. Its is not welfare and anyone pregnant or with kids under five can qualify.
    I believe WIC is a form of welfare because not everyone is eligible to obtain it. Eligibility is based on income.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alot has changed since I used it, so maybe your right. I was a working mom and dont remember income being an issue. I still feel its a darn good program and should be given to legal residents, not just anyone without us citizenship.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast