Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: poor mexicans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So why can't somebody please tell me what the heck it means!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Yes Dianna that's exactly what we're expected to do. Kind of hard to keep denying what's shoved in your face. And please, could you be a tad more forgiving of typos and an occational misspelled word....I'm sure your not perfect in everything and it takes away from the issue of being able to express yourself if you have an English teacher looking over your shoulder.[said in a fun loving manner]
    Well Crazy I see it this way if you know how to spell you should exercise what you know. I don't think there should have so many typos.
    I just like writing the right grammer.

So why can't somebody please tell me what the heck it means!!!
    What do you need to know?

No sorry.....I really don't know what ATL is or where ATL is. I guessed Atlanta....obviously I must have been wrong. I'm also not familiar with all the text short cuts either. But when I ask, I learn, or it jogs my memory and I knock myself in the head.
    i guess, i'll bite.. yes i meant atlanta, georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    No sorry.....I really don't know what ATL is or where ATL is. I guessed Atlanta....obviously I must have been wrong. I'm also not familiar with all the text short cuts either. But when I ask, I learn, or it jogs my memory and I knock myself in the head.
    i guess, i'll bite.. yes i meant atlanta, georgia
    lol I knew what you meant.

Thank you....guess my first guess was right afterall. Wouldn't it have been so much easier to say , "Ya, Atlanta"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well if you don't know what "AWW" is I am sorry.
    And here I thought YOU had made a typo when you typed the word AWW. The word, if you get out your dictionary, is AWE.

I am not sure if I did or didn't spell the word misspell correctly. I am often accused of spelling the word behaviour wrong but fifty years ago that "u" was perfectly acceptable. Same with words that used to have double "L's" which are now single since the Hispanics think a double "L" is a "Y" sound. Old habits die hard. I was the spelling queen bee of the 1950's.

And since we are on the subject of spelling:

I just like writing the right grammer.
    Too bad you don't seem to know the proper spelling of the word "grammar."

Your sentence doesn't sound right, either. No writer would compose a sentence with two words that sound so similar when there are so many choices available in the English language. Apparently that is one more example of the fine education kids get these days with the schools full of illegal aliens and unqualified anchor baby teachers.

So maybe you might want to be a little less critical, after all.

Thank you JunisJnr. She's {He's}out there acting like the perfect know it all on other threads and frankly it's getting pretty annoying. Anything to deter the topic by putting people down, when she {he} is far from proficient. And yes...I could have spelled that wrong and yes I know it's improper to start a sentence with and.....but I'm not perfect and never professed to be.

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: For all in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by diane1362
    I am a Mexican/American and don't see everything the way you do I am educated here and am happy that my parents worked very hard to pay taxes and insurances for myself and my brothers. My brother served this country being in Desert Storm he was a Marine. Now I as an American Citizen am not fighting for jobs that others have because I went to school to and had an education like all of you here. The question here is if you all are Americans and went to school here why is it that most of the users here can't spell? I had a hard time reading what some of you wrote I had to sound out most of the words one of you wrote here instead of hear. I am in aww that you talk all this trash about the jobs and you don't even know how to spell. Don't be angry with what I am saying but instead just read what you all are saying and try to understand there point of view.
    Thank and God Bless you all.
    Why don't you try using punctuation in your sentences? These types of insulting posts better stop or consider your account banned! Consider this your first warning.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, folks, I think we are being 'visited' by freepers.

The President told people to 'go to the internet to get the truth.'

What he really meant was go out and post all kinds of 'hardworking people', 'economy would die without them', and 'you are all just mean racist', etc. etc.

There has been a lot of these posts around the internet on sites where they usually are not.

Yes, the PResident's henchmen are out in force.

Just recognize them for what they are.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast