Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: poor mexicans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are dangerous, plain and simple.

Everyone knows that.

Why it's tolerated...well, now we know, Treason against American Citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: poor mexicans

A Mexican pulled a knife on me at work many years ago. As has happened to you, the other Mexicans threatened to quit if he was fired. He was not fired. I quit.
    and why did he pull a knife on you??

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    They are dangerous, plain and simple.

Everyone knows that.

Why it's tolerated...well, now we know, Treason against American Citizens.
    are all mexicans dangerous?? or just the illegals ones?? and what about the rest of immigrants..they're ok?

They hire there own because they practice workplace discrimination and there helping there illegal buddies out with there fake ID's.

As you all know, there ain't nothing like hispanics,latinos,mexicans -- you gotta love them just because they say so. They are so proud of their mexican country they run away from it.

Boo Hoo--- more sob stories about 'poor little mexican immigants'. Let's here another particular little illegal mexican sob story in the media while ignoring the bigger picture of the overall mass violation against securing the U.S. Border.

Gee, where are all the Chinese and Irish illegal Aliens at these rallies waving their Chinese flags, etc.?

The notion of saying, "Poor immigrants need amnesty" is TRUMPED by the bigger picture of United States Security - Doing what must be done is tough and TOO BAD for illegal Aliens (who know well their two-faced hypocrisy as "poor little immigrants" when they declare "U.S. soil is Mexico".)

The "immigrant" charade is evident and illegal Aliens need to come to grips that their dues are due.

I was referring to Illegals, immigrantgirl.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As you all know, there ain't nothing like hispanics,latinos,mexicans -- you gotta love them just because they say so. They are so proud of their mexican country they run away from it.
    why assume everyone is a mexican?

Boo Hoo--- more sob stories about 'poor little mexican immigants'. Let's here another particular little illegal mexican sob story in the media while ignoring the bigger picture of the overall mass violation against securing the U.S. Border.
    does the border need to be more secure?? yes... will a bigger wall help? probably not. there are many people who charge a pretty penny to get illegals to this side. all that will happen is prices will go up to come over.

Gee, where are all the Chinese and Irish illegal Aliens at these rallies waving their Chinese flags, etc.?

so what you're saying is illegals are dangerous.. so if they become legal are they ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    so what you're saying is illegals are dangerous.. so if they become legal are they ok?
    I've read your posts on many different threads. I think you're on the wrong forum.

Immigrantgrl
    Dont go away but ... whats your point?
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

I can't speak for Immigrantgrl, but from reading her posts, I think she is trying to steer people away from bashing "Mexicans" Which is something that goes on alot in this forum. By posting those pictures she was trying to make the point that this is NOT just an issue with Mexicans.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast