Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: poor mexicans

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Well Penguin, in this part of the U.S. pretty much all the illegals are of Hispanis origin.

But someone can still answer my question, honestly, what would happen if we started a college fund for kids from "Anglo" families?
    Hispanic doesn't necessarily mean Mexican. Oh and a lot of the people who come here illegally claim Mexico as their native country so that when they get deported they are sent to Mexico and they only have one border to cross. Instead of being sent to, say, Ecuador and have to cross through all of central Ameirica to get here.

I understand your frustation, and i agree with a lot of the points that are made on this board. I just don't like the Mexican bashing.

Edit: to answer your question about the Anglo fund-- you are right it wouldn't be well received at all- and i agree that it's unfair. Maybe create one for Irish-Americans? German Americans? that might work. Go for it.

For all in this forum

I am a Mexican/American and don't see everything the way you do I am educated here and am happy that my parents worked very hard to pay taxes and insurances for myself and my brothers. My brother served this country being in Desert Storm he was a Marine. Now I as an American Citizen am not fighting for jobs that others have because I went to school to and had an education like all of you here. The question here is if you all are Americans and went to school here why is it that most of the users here can't spell? I had a hard time reading what some of you wrote I had to sound out most of the words one of you wrote here instead of hear. I am in aww that you talk all this trash about the jobs and you don't even know how to spell. Don't be angry with what I am saying but instead just read what you all are saying and try to understand there point of view.
    Thank and God Bless you all.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    oh....pardon my ignorance but where is ATL? Atlanta?
    Are you asking where ATL is? Because your truly do not know or is it sarcasticly?

I am in aww
    what is aww?

I think that many of the misspelled words you see are actually typos. Get my point?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I am in aww
    what is aww?

I think that many of the misspelled words you see are actually typos. Get my point?
    Well if you don't know what "AWW" is I am sorry.
    I have never seen so many "MISPELLED" words there are to many typos.
    You mispelled lol "MISSPELLED" Or was it a actual typo?

I don't think the forum is bashing Mexicans. People are upset and angry about illegal immigrants many of which ,but not all are from Mexico. Do we really have to argue that point even with each other? I saw the marches, before they got instructed to do otherwise MOST of the flags waving were Mexican, most of the outspoken people were from Mexico that is why they get the lion's share of attention here. I'm against all that are illegal no matter what country, it makes no difference. My experiences in my town have been with Mexicans. How do I know this? Maybe it's the Mexican flags flying where they live, on their cars and the Mexican flag waving all over downtown yesterday where they were marching and holding signs that said VIVA MEXICO. Am I supposed to be so politically correct that I have to pretend to be stupid??

No sorry.....I really don't know what ATL is or where ATL is. I guessed Atlanta....obviously I must have been wrong. I'm also not familiar with all the text short cuts either. But when I ask, I learn, or it jogs my memory and I knock myself in the head.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    No sorry.....I really don't know what ATL is or where ATL is. I guessed Atlanta....obviously I must have been wrong. I'm also not familiar with all the text short cuts either. But when I ask, I learn, or it jogs my memory and I knock myself in the head.
    I am glad to hear that.

Yes Dianna that's exactly what we're expected to do. Kind of hard to keep denying what's shoved in your face. And please, could you be a tad more forgiving of typos and an occational misspelled word....I'm sure your not perfect in everything and it takes away from the issue of being able to express yourself if you have an English teacher looking over your shoulder.[said in a fun loving manner]

Quote Originally Posted by diana717
    I don't think the forum is bashing Mexicans. People are upset and angry about illegal immigrants many of which ,but not all are from Mexico. Do we really have to argue that point even with each other? I saw the marches, before they got instructed to do otherwise MOST of the flags waving were Mexican, most of the outspoken people were from Mexico that is why they get the lion's share of attention here. I'm against all that are illegal no matter what country, it makes no difference. My experiences in my town have been with Mexicans. How do I know this? Maybe it's the Mexican flags flying where they live, on their cars and the Mexican flag waving all over downtown yesterday where they were marching and holding signs that said VIVA MEXICO. Am I supposed to be so politically correct that I have to pretend to be stupid??
    Diana is this not the Country of IMMIGRANTS? Well alot of these immigrants migrated along time ago before you and I, and came here to better there lives in anyway they could and alot of the hispanics here are here from day one. I see it this way if you think they are breaking the law, well maybe you should read this countries history. How did the caucasian get here? Of course they came here to a new land where the natives lived where the caucasian stole there land! Is stealing not a crime? look up the history and then come back and debate the real purpose of this whole mess.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast