Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well I think Ron Paul is who I am going to Back, I love Hunter and Tancredo but they will never make it to the primarys, don't ask me why because I just don't know, unless a miracle happens and they begin to get alot of donations and alot more support!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"Thompson said that after securing the U.S. border, the millions of undocumented foreign workers now working in the U.S. could be addressed through attrition."

The problem is, he wants millions given citizenship IF they have to pay fines, etc. That is exactly what he said when asked about REWARDING the law breaking ILLEGALS. He wants the criminals out.......so what is left to ATTRITION?

The biggest problem I have with Paul, is making the U.S. isolationist. The U.S. cannot exist as an island unto itself.

As for leaving the UN, we are one of the few countries that have VETO power. So do we walk away and leave all the world's decisions to countries like Russia?

If the final debates were between Paul and Clinton, how do you think he would do? All she has to do in the first couple of minutes, is p--- him off about something, and the debate will be hers.

It's reaching the point, where if ROMNEY would put some real meat in his promise NOT to give citizenship to ANY illegals, he may be the best bet.

Huckabee is for the ILLEGALS, as is McCain and Guiliani. Tancredo and Hunter are going nowhere, unfortunately.

We also MUST have someone willing to stop giving special privileges and making laws to cover the demands of muslims.

You want to hear something shocking? We may end up needing the ILLEGALS to keep the MUSLIMS from taking over!!!!

I don't see what the fasination with all of them and Reagan . Reagan was a quick witted politition and B grade actor ,married to a star gazer who liked very exspensive dishes and was a liberal . I hear she was another first lady who ran the nation through her husband who adored her . Maybe the one who gave AMNESTY to millions of illegals ,but I blame Reagan for it just the same. .

Citizen, I think you may be right on this one .

I have a USA map of muslim mosques, paramilitary compounds and schools some who have ties to radicals and some who teach jihad . Map is 18 yr. old. I can just imagine how much they have grown since 1990 . Not to speak of the ties the hispanic illegals have with them . Go check it out .

www.truthandgrace.com/muslimamericans.htm

Please everyone help fill the voice mail boxes of congress tonight, so they kill the "Dream Act" tomorrow, the Dems are flaunting these dreamie kids all over the halls of congress right now!! We have to stop this bill!!

------------ACTION ALERT! ----------------------
    10/23"DREAM ACT" UP AS A STAND ALONE BILL" HELP STOP NOW!!
    WE NEED ALL ACTIVISTS CALLING NOW!!!GET INVOVLED PLEASE!!!THIS IS A HUGE AMNESTY !!!

Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?
    .........ALSO.......
    We need callers to help stop NY from giving a license to illegal aliens!! ...ACTION THREAD LINK BELOW!!WITH INSTRUCTIONS
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87779.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    BrightNail wrote:

If the final debates were between Paul and Clinton, how do you think he would do? All she has to do in the first couple of minutes, is p--- him off about something, and the debate will be hers.
    It has been my observation that everytime Paul gets POed, he gets more supporters and wins the debate. I can see him definitely winning against Hillary!!! I do not think he wants America to be isolationist. From what I have heard he wants AMERICA TO TAKE CARE AMERICA first. I have heard him say that countless times. Romney cannot be trusted,he constantly changes his mind and generalizes so we don't know exactly what he stands for. I am with you SOSAD, I am backing Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    The biggest problem I have with Paul, is making the U.S. isolationist. The U.S. cannot exist as an island unto itself.
    He supports trade so why do you think we would be isolationist? The countries we trade with need to build up their military or combine forces with their neighbors so they can defend themselves. Certainly they can buy weapons or ammo from us or build their own. An example is South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and the Philippines, why are we not encouraging these countries to form an alliance so that they can defend themselves without us having to take them in while we police there land?
    As for leaving the UN, we are one of the few countries that have VETO power. So do we walk away and leave all the world's decisions to countries like Russia?
    We should be negociating mutual agreement for all to leave simutaniously!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    BrightNail wrote:

It has been my observation that everytime Paul gets POed, he gets more supporters and wins the debate. I can see him definitely winning against Hillary!!! I do not think he wants America to be isolationist. From what I have heard he wants AMERICA TO TAKE CARE AMERICA first. I have heard him say that countless times. Romney cannot be trusted,he constantly changes his mind and generalizes so we don't know exactly what he stands for. I am with you SOSAD, I am backing Ron!
    Yes April and I think we are in the company of alot of Americans who want real change and the constitution to stay in tact!!! RON PAUL WILL DO IT!!!

Ron Paul believes in trade but he does not believe in insouceing and out sourcing our jobs!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    BrightNail wrote:

Yes April and I think we are in the company of alot of Americans who want real change and the constitution to stay in tact!!! RON PAUL WILL DO IT!!!
    YES!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RON!!!