Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Sometimes it's stupid not to give a helping hand. Even if it is in another country.
    Helping is one thing however we are allowing these countries who do not defend themselves to take over our country. Securing our borders is the priority!
    True. Iraqi's unwillingness to fight for their own freedom will cause our efforts over there to fail.

However, Iran refusing to give up nuclear power and their threats to Israel means we have no choice but to possibly hit them and hit them hard in the near future. We can't allow the mess in Iraq to cause us to not attack Iran and allow them to become a nuclear power.

There are a lot of important issues. Illegal aliens and closing our borders are two that should be on the top of the list. But other issues are important also.

I predict Ron Paul won't get the nomination.
    I also predict that Ron Paul will split the conservative vote when he runs as an independant and will make it possible for Hillary to win.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    I predict Ron Paul won't get the nomination.
    I also predict that Ron Paul will split the conservative vote when he runs as an independant and will make it possible for Hillary to win.
    Well, Paul already said that he will not run as an indy. But I think the splintering of the Republican Party has already begun, as it should. That is why Hillary will win.....because the Reps will nominate another globalist hypocrite, and the patriots will sit at home on election day, or vote Constitution Party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Candidates I will not vote for regardless of who wins overall are Gooliani, McInsane, and Thompson! Whether FOX fixes the croud for them or not they are all one in the same like Bush!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

MW
    StokeyBob wrote:

They are not the type like Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo that will stand their ground on principles.
    Duncan Hunter has never waivered in his positions on the issues or in his principles.

After watching the debate, it's clear that Fox favors Guilani. Of all the candidates, Guilani is the least conservative. Actually, I wouldn't even call him a conservative. Furthermore, the gaining popularity of Huckabee worries me. He has verbally stated he supports a path to citizenship for illegals. Illegal immigration is one of the top three issues of concern for the American people right now, yet this debate purposely chose to ignore the issue. Why is that? IMO, Guilani, Huckabee, and McCain's position and/or past record on the issue is why it wasn't a topic of discussion in tonights debate. Personally, I think Fox didn't want to shine an unfavorable light on their candidates of choice. Just my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

FOX should have noted that Ron Paul has at very least very devoted and organized follwers -- much more than Giuliani.
    After the debate, during the Paul interview, Hannity did comment on the devotion of Paul's followers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

FOX should have noted that Ron Paul has at very least very devoted and organized follwers -- much more than Giuliani.
    After the debate, during the Paul interview, Hannity did comment on the devotion of Paul's followers.
    Woops, must have missed it through all of FOX's other BS.

To me, it seemed Sean was doing everything he could to play the #s down.

See you at the signing!!

Illegal immigration is one of the top three issues of concern for the American people right now, yet this debate purposely chose to ignore the issue. Why is that? IMO, Guilani, Huckabee, and McCain's position and/or past record on the issue is why it wasn't a topic of discussion in tonights debate. Personally, I think Fox didn't want to shine an unfavorable light on their candidates of choice. Just my opinion.
    Yeah, could be. Especially because Florida has a huge immigration problem. Immagine them booing and hissing Giuliani's BS double-talk on immigration

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

To me, it seemed Sean was doing everything he could to play the #s down.
    You're right, he was. However, that changed a bit when Paul was sitting next to him. Of course Sean's attack dog Combs was nipping and snarling at most of the candidates during the one-on-one interviews. Heck, Combs pratically bit Hunter and Tancredo during their interview. Of course that was to be expected from a liberal putz like Combs.

You're right, he was. However, that changed a bit when Paul was sitting next to him. Of course Sean's attack dog Combs was nipping and snarling at most of the candidates during the one-on-one interviews. Heck, Combs pratically bit Hunter and Tancredo during their interview. Of course that was to be expected from a liberal putz like Combs.
    Yeah Colms is an idiot. I was hoping Tom would talk more about immigration. It was practically silenced during the debate, and Tom had to inject it into a health-care question (no pun intended) .

Then when Tom was on the post-debate interview, they STILL didn't talk about it until the end. Tom mentioned that he would need a whole show to get through it all. They gave him about 60 seconds. Alan claimed he was a "one issue" candidate. Tom had his answer ready: "At least I have an issue." And "If that one issue is preserving the nation, then I am a one issue candidate." Tom has some great zingers, and one-liners. Unfortunately he doesn't really deliver them all that well But Alan is a fool if he thinks this is not a major issue on the American political scene that effects ALMOST EVERY other issue.

Side note on Duncan, MW: I like how he brought the trade issue into the question on the budget. The ignoramus Fox moderator acted like it had nothing to do with the question......Duncan explained exactly why it does. Bravo to Duncan!! LOL, I have even seen him inject the trade issue into a question about Scooter Libby

See you at the signing!!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast