Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I agree, SOSAD, there is noone we are going to agree with 100%. However I am sure Ron Paul is not for the NAU. He started speaking out against it long ago. Many media sources has been biased against Ron Paul for a long time now. MSM wants to block him out totally so we know they do not like his stance on the issues. That is a good sign! The three things I like about him the most are his love for America, his loyalty to the constituion and the most important one is he is listening to the American people on the issues important to them INCLUDING illegal immigration. As far as everyone getting all worked up and trying to Ron bash, it is not going to change anyones mind and it would be best to just LIVE AND LET LIVE. Everyone has the right to back whichever candidate they choose to support.
    uhmmm.. this is why I know people don't do their homework. It explicilty says on Ron Pauls' website and the various articles he as written (ronpaulliberary.com) that is FULLY against the NAU. Corsi repeatedly mentions Ron Paul when he talks of the North American Union.

Ron Paul was the only guy talking about the NAU.. then Tancredo jumped on board.

Trust me. You will not find any other candidate fully opposed to the NAU than Ron Paul. He has written papers on it and has been VERY VOCAL about this. Of course, huckster is trying to steal his message along with his founding fathers quotes..

I gotta laugh. If anybody wants to learn more on ron paul, go to his site and read up on all his issues. There are a bunch of links at the bottom of the site..or go to "ronpaullibrary.com"
    Ron Pauls writings are at this link if anyone would like to read them to gain futher insight.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/?tag=Immigration
    Thats also a great link April, How many candidates or politicians can anyone say has that much common sense, it is something we are not seeing much of these days, due to so called PC.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I agree, SOSAD, there is noone we are going to agree with 100%. However I am sure Ron Paul is not for the NAU. He started speaking out against it long ago. Many media sources has been biased against Ron Paul for a long time now. MSM wants to block him out totally so we know they do not like his stance on the issues. That is a good sign! The three things I like about him the most are his love for America, his loyalty to the constituion and the most important one is he is listening to the American people on the issues important to them INCLUDING illegal immigration. As far as everyone getting all worked up and trying to Ron bash, it is not going to change anyones mind and it would be best to just LIVE AND LET LIVE. Everyone has the right to back whichever candidate they choose to support.
    uhmmm.. this is why I know people don't do their homework. It explicilty says on Ron Pauls' website and the various articles he as written (ronpaulliberary.com) that is FULLY against the NAU. Corsi repeatedly mentions Ron Paul when he talks of the North American Union.

Ron Paul was the only guy talking about the NAU.. then Tancredo jumped on board.

Trust me. You will not find any other candidate fully opposed to the NAU than Ron Paul. He has written papers on it and has been VERY VOCAL about this. Of course, huckster is trying to steal his message along with his founding fathers quotes..

I gotta laugh. If anybody wants to learn more on ron paul, go to his site and read up on all his issues. There are a bunch of links at the bottom of the site..or go to "ronpaullibrary.com"
    Ron Pauls writings are at this link if anyone would like to read them to gain futher insight.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/?tag=Immigration
    Thats also a great link April, How many candidates or politicians can anyone say has that much common sense, it is something we are not seeing much of these days, due to so called PC.
    Yes, common sense ,strength and good character are attributes that are hard to find in most politicians.

I don't agree 100% with Ron Pauls views but I greatly admire his honesty,candor and his love of our constitution,our country and its citizens.

I like Tancredo & Hunter and I am greatful for Tom's stance on immigration but Ron Paul has a shot at becoming president which I don't believe the other two have so it is time to choose and start campaigning for who I think can possibly win.

He is the only one who I trust that is a viable candidate and I believe he will be a life saver for our country and will give "We The People" our Democracy Back !!

Glad the Ron Paul site was helpful SOSAD
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

DITTO on your statement April, this has been a good debate and everyone has put in alot of information for people to read and learn from, then make up their own mind. I myself am happy about what I learned here from this thread and appriciate everyones input> Thanks to all of you!!! We started out on shaky ground and ended up listening and respecting each others opinion.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I feel Tom Tancredo is more solid than Ron Paul on immigration.

Still whether it is Doctor Ron Paul, the Honorable Tom Tancredo, or Duncan Hunter each of those that don't make it will still have a place in the administration that follows.

That also goes for, "We the People".

MW
    April wrote:

As far as everyone getting all worked up and trying to Ron bash, it is not going to change anyones mind and it would be best to just LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    Hmmm........I thought we were debating, not bashing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    StokeyBob wrote:

I feel Tom Tancredo is more solid than Ron Paul on immigration.
    Yes, he and Hunter are stronger than Paul on border security and immigration issues. Their immigration voting records prove that. That is a fact that can't be argued.

Tancredo:

http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfil ... &VIPID=146

Hunter:

http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfil ... &VIPID=133

Paul:

http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfil ... &VIPID=787

BrightNail wrote:

uhmmm.. this is why I know people don't do their homework.
    I've done a ton of research on every Republican candidate seeking the RNC nomination, thank you very much. Furthermore, I've read everything on Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul I could get my hands on.

I'm certainly smart enough not to believe everything a politician says, and I most definitely don't take for gospel everything I read on biased web sites touting one or another of the candidates. Voting records and actions speak louder than words, and they certainly don't lie or obfuscate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As far as I'm concerned my parents are Neocons because they either disagree with my bashing of Bush or cringe. Therefore I understand where some here are coming from when they jump on the ban wagon for us to fund Israel or for the "UN" to police the World. Personally I'm "now" against both!

IMO we should not be using tax payer money to fund other countries. If the Neocon/Globalist Corporations and Churches want to fund these countries then fine let them however not with our tax dollars.

IMO the UN should not be allowed to globalize any country and should be dismanted as a given force of any kind! While these countries, like Israel, are funded by the private sector and Churches that is their opportunity to get ahead in technology and training. They can buy the technology needed through trade not by our tax payer funds!

I agree with others here who have stated that a lot of what we think is a problem is because of the Globalist Corporate News Networks!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I do not understand why Hunter has done so bad, he really would be the perfect canidate but for some reason I can not see what people are thinking when it comes to him, Infact people hardly talk about him.
    I don't understand, either, although the media has obviously ignored him to a large extent, probably because of his stance on closing our border. Certainly he doesn't have the bankroll of some candidates, but he exudes such confidence, and possesses an astuteness about the most critical issues our country is facing. There's something very comforting about his presence, almost a Reaganesque quality, although I think he might be lacking some of Reagan's charisma. Anyhow, I think he could hit the ground running and make a very fine President. He has a stability that our country needs, and that makes him the stand out in my book.

My brother spent many years working in Congress, and he has nothing but very positive things to say about Hunter.

MW
    Saki wrote:

I don't understand, either, although the media has obviously ignored him to a large extent, probably because of his stance on closing our border. Certainly he doesn't have the bankroll of some candidates, but he exudes such confidence, and possesses an astuteness about the most critical issues our country is facing. There's something very comforting about his presence, almost a Reaganesque quality, although I think he might be lacking some of Reagan's charisma. Anyhow, I think he could hit the ground running and make a very fine President. He has a stability that our country needs, and that makes him the stand out in my book.

My brother spent many years working in Congress, and he has nothing but very positive things to say about Hunter.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Hunter, Saki.