Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Information from biased web sites must be taken with a grain of salt (that's true for all candidates). If you wan't the real measure of your candidate of choice, thoroughly research his voting record. Embellishing the truth is a simple task, however, a person can't hide from his or her public record.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April, I only posted pieces of his stand on immigration, but at the link everyone is alot of information on foreign policy and other important matters and I really like what he has to say.

The important thing is getting as much information as possible , but I can tell you he is way more of a patriot than the top other 4 Republicans!! And the Dems, well they are just not even worth our time, everyone of them would sell out America in a second.

From "USPATRIOT"
    http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=2
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Information from biased web sites must be taken with a grain of salt (that's true for all candidates). If you wan't the real measure of your candidate of choice, thoroughly research his voting record. Embellishing the truth is a simple task, however, a person can't hide from his or her public record.
    Actually I checked out his voting record and it holds true at least the last couple of years of. He has a B+ on immigration at the link April provided. I immagine other sites might have a slightly different grade.

As I said before there is not one canidate we are going to agree with 100%, all we can do is pick the one we agree with on most issue's important to each one of us.

And as i said if we end up with an OBL and amnesty we are in big trouble it will be HELLLOOO North American Union, helloooo $5 a day jobs as it is with the rest of the 3rd world countries. Good by America and our constitution, Then it isn't really going to matter what is happening in the rest of the world for we will have nothing to say about it or our part in it. The North American Tribunal will handle it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    "I think we should be friends with Israel. We should trade with Israel. We shouldn't give them any money," Paul said. "Strategically, it's been very detrimental because we sit there and they have no incentive to work out peaceable relations with their neighbors."
    How does he expect Israel to make peace with those who think peace equals the total obliteration of all Jews in the Middle East?

This is what I mean. He won't fight even when there is a good reason to fight.
    Uhmmm. What are you talking about? What does Israel have to do with our National Security or anything? Nothing. Yet, we give billions of dollars to Israel. Why do you think Israel needs our help. They are economically and militarily very capable of taking care of themselves.

Also, what right does my government have to use MY taxpayer dollars to fund Israel? I don't agree with that.

Israel makes peace by talking and negotiating and being diplomatic. But not only that.. IT DOES NOT CONCERN US TO get involved around the world babysitting and supporting other countries. We have poor americans living on the street and we are funneling billions across the globe. We have veterans that get treated like sh*t (ron paul has always voted for increased veteran benefits). Also, Israel is the ONLY country we allow to have dual citizenship AND hold high office in this country. So, who's interest are we really serving in this war in Iraq? And why all of this drum beating about Iran?...Now turkey is gonna spill over..

Also, what are you talking about that he won't fight? He was in the military for 5 years as a flight surgeon. He was also in the national guard. Why would you say he wouldn't fight? why do you think its the right thing to do - to wage war on someone else's behalf. Is it your sons or daughter dying over there for "terrorism"? Ron Paul has explained repeatedly he is not against war per se'. He is against unconstitutional war. When you declare war, you got to win and get out. By not declaring war, it set up a precedence of NO TIMETABLE.. that was the intention.

The war in Iraq is unconstitutional. We went in there without delcaring war! Ron Paul called this in 2002. He explicitly said "we will get bogged down and pursue nation building and end with a result that the American people will not be happy with. Same as vietnam" And he was 100% right! We didn't go there for freedom or liberty. We went there for Oil and to nation build. If we declare War we would have been out years ago.. that never was the intent.

Israel is very capable of taking care of itself with over 200 nuclear warheads at its disposal. And everybody is fretting over Iran getting 1. Sorta hypocritical. I don't support Iran at all. But I find it funny that these chumped up war charges have all been proven illegitimate and we are still holding fast to this idea of a patriotic war, when infact its everything but.
    Now the new boogyman is "terrorism" - I guess the border being wide open with 16+million illegals coming thru on Mr. Bush's watch is not much of a concern for those who beat the terror drum.

Also, we have ALWAYS had guest workers here... always. Ron Paul supports guest workers.. nothing wrong with that. He is said over and over and over again.. NO AMNESTY. NO BENEFITS. NO WELFARE. NO BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP.... Over and Over and Over... so, I find it very telling that these Tancredo and Hunter supporters are trying to rip him... so telling.

It doesn't matter to me. Tancredo raised so little he had to take matching funds, and hunter has like 80K left. Those two are FOR SURE out after NH!

Trust me. Tancredo will give Ron Paul the nod when he bows out. Then you guys can jump on the ghouliani,romney, huckster boat and see your beloved borders melt away, as george bush' wishes.....

April
    I agree, SOSAD, there is noone we are going to agree with 100%. However I am sure Ron Paul is not for the NAU. He started speaking out against it long ago. Many media sources has been biased against Ron Paul for a long time now. MSM wants to block him out totally so we know they do not like his stance on the issues. That is a good sign! The three things I like about him the most are his love for America, his loyalty to the constituion and the most important one is he is listening to the American people on the issues important to them INCLUDING illegal immigration. As far as everyone getting all worked up and trying to Ron bash, it is not going to change anyones mind and it would be best to just LIVE AND LET LIVE. Everyone has the right to back whichever candidate they choose to support.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

SLYHUNTER,
    Is it our place to fight and protect Isreal? they can not fight their own battles? Is it necessary for us to get involved in everyone problems.

What if the rest of the world had said well Bush had no right to attack Iraq they did nothing to the Americans, and they felt they had the right to step in and start bombing us. Why is it up to the American people to police and pay to police the world, for that matter what gives us the right?

Sombody will have to explain that one to me because thats one I don't understand.
    I don't think we need to fight for Israel, we simply need to support them. The reason is because they are our ally in the Middle East. They are the foot in the door for future stability in the Middle East. And stability where we get our oil from is in our best interest. Protecting our oil sources, even if they are elsewhere, is necessary for our economy and our ability to defend our nation.

The UN should be policing the world. The problem is they suck at it. The problem is they spend too much time talking and not enough time doing. If Iran gets the nuke they'll first nuke Israel. Then they'll use their technology to blackmail us to allow them free reign in the Middle East and they will end up with a monopoly on the OIL supply. That is not in our best interest. And if the UN isn't going to stop them we have to for our own survival. For our own survival, right or not we have to do it.

WWII had we gone in when the world was begging us to maybe then Pearl Harbor wouldn't of happened. Deffinitely the majority of the Jews who were cooked would still be alive today. But it was none of our business. WWII proves that was stupid. 9/11 proves that it is still stupid to keep our nose out of the rest of the world simply because it isn't within our borders.

If we weren't giving lip service to Taiwan, it would've been reconquered by the Chinese already. Odds are they'll take it over soon anyhow and we won't be able to stop them. Some would say, so what. If we stand back and do nothing and allow other countries to conquer each other without stepping in, someday we may be the ones being conquered and there may be nobody left to help us defend ourselves. And that is our business.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I agree, SOSAD, there is noone we are going to agree with 100%. However I am sure Ron Paul is not for the NAU. He started speaking out against it long ago. Many media sources has been biased against Ron Paul for a long time now. MSM wants to block him out totally so we know they do not like his stance on the issues. That is a good sign! The three things I like about him the most are his love for America, his loyalty to the constituion and the most important one is he is listening to the American people on the issues important to them INCLUDING illegal immigration. As far as everyone getting all worked up and trying to Ron bash, it is not going to change anyones mind and it would be best to just LIVE AND LET LIVE. Everyone has the right to back whichever candidate they choose to support.
    uhmmm.. this is why I know people don't do their homework. It explicilty says on Ron Pauls' website and the various articles he as written (ronpaulliberary.com) that is FULLY against the NAU. Corsi repeatedly mentions Ron Paul when he talks of the North American Union.

Ron Paul was the only guy talking about the NAU.. then Tancredo jumped on board.

Trust me. You will not find any other candidate fully opposed to the NAU than Ron Paul. He has written papers on it and has been VERY VOCAL about this. Of course, huckster is trying to steal his message along with his founding fathers quotes..

I gotta laugh. If anybody wants to learn more on ron paul, go to his site and read up on all his issues. There are a bunch of links at the bottom of the site..or go to "ronpaullibrary.com"

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

SLYHUNTER,
    Is it our place to fight and protect Isreal? they can not fight their own battles? Is it necessary for us to get involved in everyone problems.

What if the rest of the world had said well Bush had no right to attack Iraq they did nothing to the Americans, and they felt they had the right to step in and start bombing us. Why is it up to the American people to police and pay to police the world, for that matter what gives us the right?

Sombody will have to explain that one to me because thats one I don't understand.
    I don't think we need to fight for Israel, we simply need to support them. The reason is because they are our ally in the Middle East. They are the foot in the door for future stability in the Middle East. And stability where we get our oil from is in our best interest. Protecting our oil sources, even if they are elsewhere, is necessary for our economy and our ability to defend our nation.

The UN should be policing the world. The problem is they suck at it. The problem is they spend too much time talking and not enough time doing. If Iran gets the nuke they'll first nuke Israel. Then they'll use their technology to blackmail us to allow them free reign in the Middle East and they will end up with a monopoly on the OIL supply. That is not in our best interest. And if the UN isn't going to stop them we have to for our own survival. For our own survival, right or not we have to do it.

WWII had we gone in when the world was begging us to maybe then Pearl Harbor wouldn't of happened. Deffinitely the majority of the Jews who were cooked would still be alive today. But it was none of our business. WWII proves that was stupid. 9/11 proves that it is still stupid to keep our nose out of the rest of the world simply because it isn't within our borders.

If we weren't giving lip service to Taiwan, it would've been reconquered by the Chinese already. Odds are they'll take it over soon anyhow and we won't be able to stop them. Some would say, so what. If we stand back and do nothing and allow other countries to conquer each other without stepping in, someday we may be the ones being conquered and there may be nobody left to help us defend ourselves. And that is our business.
    The UN should be policing the world? Really? So, isn't this part of the globalist agenda. a governinig body that superceds the soveriegnty of the nations it policeses?

Ron Paul wants us to get out of the UN, and I agree.

Israel can be our friends and we can trade with them and sure, we can offer stability.. BUT I don't understand how that translates into Billions of dollars.... I also don't understand how that translates into thousand of our American soldiers dying for Israel. That sorta sucks doesn't it.

Can you all imagine if were weren't policing the world to the tune of trillion dollars a year and all this wasteful spending.. Ron Paul would work to phase out the federal income tax.... nice. I could actually buy a home in a few years.. instead, our government is HUGE and we are fighting all over the world while the quality of our lives diminishes....

yeah, policing the world is a good policy. I guess when it bankrupts us, we can give amnesty to all the illegals and start collecting social security to pay for the war.... oh, wait.. then we have to pay back the 100's of billions we are borrowing from China to fund the war in Iraq.. how are we gonna pay for that? Oh wait.. I got it, we will give them the ports in Mexico for the proposed NAU that everyone has been talking about..

April
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    uhmmm.. this is why I know people don't do their homework. It explicilty says on Ron Pauls' website and the various articles he as written (ronpaulliberary.com) that is FULLY against the NAU. Corsi repeatedly mentions Ron Paul when he talks of the North American Union.

Ron Paul was the only guy talking about the NAU.. then Tancredo jumped on board.

Trust me. You will not find any other candidate fully opposed to the NAU than Ron Paul. He has written papers on it and has been VERY VOCAL about this. Of course, huckster is trying to steal his message along with his founding fathers quotes..

I gotta laugh. If anybody wants to learn more on ron paul, go to his site and read up on all his issues. There are a bunch of links at the bottom of the site..or go to "ronpaullibrary.com"
    Ron Pauls writings are at this link if anyone would like to read them to gain futher insight.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/?tag=Immigration

And I agree with alot of that but other steps have to be taken first
    we must give the UN (Although I do agree with you they are worthless)a chance we also have other methods to try to divert a war, and we need to build our military and arms back up, we didn't even have the armor to supply our troops in Iraq. We are not as strong militarily as we once were, the war in Iraq is bankrupting America, we are so indebt to China I can not stand to think of it or the consequences of it. So many problems!!

But right now we better start thinking of America and trying to save it, because all this war and problems around the world has taken the Americans attention off of the problems we have right here. It has made a great diversion.