Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Worse most bias debate yet.

In my opinion.

I'm more than a little troubled by the people in the audience that support all of the wars.

I'm afraid everyone won't understand what Doctor Ron Paul is talking about until it is to late.

Even the follow up of the debate is pro the One World Order crowd.

The Honorable Tom Tancredo also got a little common sense throw into the debate.

Still the country is being sold out and they talk about things like these thing will still matter. I'm not seeing it at the rate we are going.

Has anyone else noticed that we always get corralled into a war just at the peaks of our population growth? It happened with the baby boomers population buldge and now with the bulge of the baby boomers children. This could be just the way it has been throughout history when things get a little crowded. Then again as an American when has there not been one?

Mother nature gave us many of our traits but she lets us pick our own teeth.

-From a chick in an old movie

April
    The globalist candidates definitely had cheering sections no matter what assinine thing they said they were cheered. Another attempt to brainwash us that these are the candidates for US! Tancredo, Paul and Hunter got very little time. Paul was booed for defending the constitution, speaking out about what the American people want and saying it was time for us to get back to the basics of being Republican. Tancredo got to speak briefly about immigration and Hunter got to speak briefly on foreign policy and social security. Fox gave huge amounts of air time to Mc Cain, Guilani, Thompson, Huckabee and Romney. They are the men that FOX news thinks we should vote for. FOX NEWS and all MSM makes my Blood Boil!!!

Ron Paul won the debate by 38%. Hannity is in denial and started to cry.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I was pleased to see Thompson say this about illegal immigration recently:

"..Thompson said that after securing the U.S. border, the millions of undocumented foreign workers now working in the U.S. could be addressed through attrition.

"They set up a false choice — either we get giant busloads of people tomorrow, and round them all up, or we have to grant amnesty. Attrition by enforcement is what makes the most sense," he said.

But Thompson said he didn't favor tougher penalties for businesses who employ illegal workers. "I think the issue now has to do more with enforcement," he said.
    "

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/ ... _1019.html

Although I think we should still go after employers, I'm glad Thompson apparently embraces the attrition though enforcement strategy.

Call the Senate: NO Dream Act Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Wonderful news! Thanks! I had to get off Fox I was so mad, however I did send in my text message!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I was pleased to see Thompson say this about illegal immigration recently:

"..Thompson said that after securing the U.S. border, the millions of undocumented foreign workers now working in the U.S. could be addressed through attrition.

"They set up a false choice — either we get giant busloads of people tomorrow, and round them all up, or we have to grant amnesty. Attrition by enforcement is what makes the most sense," he said.

But Thompson said he didn't favor tougher penalties for businesses who employ illegal workers. "I think the issue now has to do more with enforcement," he said.
    "

Although I think we should still go after employers, I'm glad Thompson apparently embraces the attrition though enforcement strategy.

Call the Senate: NO Dream Act Amnesty !
    Thompson is dangerous because he is a globalist to the core and as we know they cannot be trusted. He is in the hip pocket of the corporations and IMO will say anything to get elected and his loyalty is to big business not us.

Doctor Ron Paul is just trying to give America the medicine it needs.

It will be much worse if we wait until later.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    "...But Thompson said he didn't favor tougher penalties for businesses who employ illegal workers. "I think the issue now has to do more with enforcement," he said."

He doesn't want tougher penalties for employers because he is a Globalist!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    It is very likely that Ron Paul fans are more likely to call and vote multiple times than those who are for other candidates.

Don't need to argue about this though. Proof will be coming soon. The vote for who will represent Republicans for nominee for president, everyone will only get one vote a piece. If Ron Paul really did win the phone poll without those for him stacking the deck, then he will win the nomination too.

The audience didn't boo him when he was fighting for the constitution. They boo'd him when he sounded like a wimp. Listening to the words he actually emitted, I'd say the points he was making were valid. But he sounded like a whining ass crybaby while doing it.

Unexpected and unwanted consequences was the best point, IMO, that Ron Paul came up with. A good argument for not going into a country and trying to save it from it's own government. A good argument for not fighting other peoples battles. However, remember WWII. Fewer people would've died had we joined the masses and attacked Hitler before Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. We didn't stand up as men, we stood aside because of of Ron Pauls "it's none of our business" stance. The world is our business. But we also can't afford to remain number one in economic standing while trying to play world cop. What is best for America is to not play world cop. But one must be wary of the mistakes made prior to WWII and think that just because it happens elsewhere it doesn't mean we shouldn't get involved.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Doctor Ron Paul is just trying to give America the medicine it needs.

It will be much worse if we wait until later.
    I agree, I admire his steadfastness and his loyalty to the constitution, America and the American people. He is a good man.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast