Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You can almost bet the audience tickets went to mostly wealthy globalist. It really ticks Hannity off because his pick is not #1. I think there is a movement in this country to get away from the globalist rats and that is what has given Paul so much recoginition.

I do not understand why Hunter has done so bad, he really would be the perfect canidate but for some reason I can not see what people are thinking when it comes to him, Infact people hardly talk about him.

Maybe it is because Paul talks so much about getting back to guiding the government by the constitution.

I like Tancredo but he doesn't have a chance and he knows it, he is staying in to keep the immigration issue alive, which by the way ticked me off they avoided the subject. The one subject that affects our lifes the most in our homeland.
    Ron Paul has the following he does because he stands by the Constitution and his focus is listening to the American people and how to get America back on track. He does not flip flop and refuses to be led away from what he believes in. He is picking up new fans everytime he speaks. Last night his site was so busy after the debate it was very difficult to get on it. I am just thankful one of the good guys has gotten this far. The fox debate last night was obviously staged. The good thing is it did not work for them and hopefully shows them the American people are not as easily led as they thought we were. I think Tancredo, even though , he does not have a chance did a wonderful job of keeping the immigration debate alive and in the fore front, which is what he always said he wanted to accomplish!
    I agree April, I wish I had gone to Pauls web site and checked it out, but didn't think about it, of course it was late, I had company and didn't see the debate until the second time it aired.

I think Paul is supriseing alot of people with his popularity. And he is right about Americans trying to run the world by being bully's. Hannity treatment of Paul now for the 2nd time tells me the Republicans are worried he might have a good chance.

The one hundred year old resolution the demacrates managed to piss everone off with is just another sign of their stupidity.

I also have not seen Paul flip flop at all, he pretty much stands his ground, I also think alot of people are misguided by feeling like they need a younger man, where I feel maybe his age gives him more expierence. I also think he would not be afraid to protect us, but would be cautious about rushing into war before thinking it over or trying all other solutions.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Got a question about Paul or his platform?

Got a question about Ron Paul - or is there one thing holding you back from supporting him?

Post up your view/question and lets have a healthy - and polite - discussion.

Why am I asking this? Because I am so confident that once you know more about Ron Paul, his personal background, legislative record and presidential campaign you will be proud to support him. There are a few issues which I know people have gotten confused about so I'd love to post back with some facts to any questions.

There are definitely things on Dr Paul's platform that I don't agree with but, for me, his other points that I do agree with far outweigh any other cadidates. I must admit that Tancredo has impressed me so far, his public speaking seems so much better than when I first heard about him.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Re: Got a question about Paul or his platform?

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Got a question about Ron Paul - or is there one thing holding you back from supporting him?

Post up your view/question and lets have a healthy - and polite - discussion.

Why am I asking this? Because I am so confident that once you know more about Ron Paul, his personal background, legislative record and presidential campaign you will be proud to support him. There are a few issues which I know people have gotten confused about so I'd love to post back with some facts to any questions.
    Do you know exactly where Paul stands on immigration ?and someone above said numbers USA gives him a B grade on immigration, has he flip floped on it?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Do you know exactly where Paul stands on immigration ?and someone above said numbers USA gives him a B grade on immigration, has he flip floped on it?
    Just wanted to state that I'll get back to all questions tonight or tomorrow night - at work now so I cant write a whole lot, but please post more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii

Just wanted to state that I'll get back to all questions tonight or tomorrow night - at work now so I cant write a whole lot, but please post more questions.
    OK "stealthwii" thanks for letting me know!!

April
    Here SOSAD, you can find out how he stands on all the issues at his website:

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/borde ... on-reform/

BORDER SECURITY

The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
    End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
    Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

Thanks April. so it sounds like he is for attrition through enforcement, which is the stand we take. I will check out his site, haven't seen it yet. Most of what I know of him is from polls, debates, c-span, and in my own town there are signs everywhere for Paul and I have not seen one sign for any other canidate yet ( rather amazing).

I think he has the possibility of not only getting the GOP vote but also the Indpendant vote!!

I have made a few contributions to Tancredo and Hunter but I think I will start supporting paul, we must get behind one canidate, and one who has a chance to win and very soon!!

April
    Thanks April. so it sounds like he is for attrition through enforcement, which is the stand we take. I will check out his site, haven't seen it yet. Most of what I know of him is from polls, debates, c-span, and in my own town there are signs everywhere for Paul and I have not seen one sign for any other canidate yet ( rather amazing).

I think he has the possibility of not only getting the GOP vote but also the Indpendant vote!!

I have made a few contributions to Tancredo and Hunter but I think I will start supporting paul, we must get behind one canidate, and one who has a chance to win and very soon!!
    You're welcome SOSAD!!! Yes, IMO we need to get behind PAUL and PUSH!!!! I have started contributing to Paul and intend to do more! We cannot let the media lead us down the path the globalist elites would like us to follow!!! WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO CHOOSE THE PRESIDENT!!!!

I might actually vote for him, but I wouldn't withhold my vote for the nominee of the republican party for him. Anybody is better than Hillary.

I agree with him that Iraq has proven, through hindsight, to be a mistake. It would've been smarter to assassinate Saddam and his brats and then let them fight over the scraps.

I think 9/11 has proven that we can't simply wait until we are hit before we react. That we need to hit them first to keep them from being able to have the capability of hitting us. That means a pre-emptive strike against Iran if they refuse to give up their Nuclear ambitions. That means Supporting Israel against Pallestine, Syria, and their other enemies. My problem with Ron Paul is I believe he wouldn't do any of this.

People who say it's just oil are idiots. Oil is our economy. Oil is our national defense.

Other issues I would support that candidates don't talk about much is domestic oil production. I'm against Crist's position on no oil drilling offshore in Florida and I am a Floridian. I want more refineries built so we can stop exporting the crude we can use right here and reduce the amount of refined oil we have to import. I want drilling in Anwr. Alternative power is great, if and when it becomes a realistic answer, and right now it is nothing more than a research project. For now we live on oil we must admit we live on oil and we must produce more oil and protect our oil as we would protect our own borders.

Then there is the border and immigration problem.

These are the sum-total of the issues I care most about. While there are other issues, like VA medical care for example, I also care about. Those issues listed above are the most important issue. Any one of which a candidate stands on the wrong side of is a reason for me to vote for someone else.

Another problem I have with Ron Paul is he sounds like a pansy. I can imagine a bully picking a fight with him and instead of standing up to the bully and knocking his ass on the ground he wine's and cries about how it is unfair that the bully is a bully. That is not how you stop bully's from picking on you. That is not how you stop terrorists from trying to terrorising you. You can't negotiate with terrorists. They don't respect intellectuals. They only respect a show of strength and the willingness to use it. And Ron Paul doesn't have the willingness to use it.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast