Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the independent senator is backing amnesty.We need something better than that.

From now on I will vote on issues. I am signing up as independent until I can find a party that I want to be affiliated with.

Yes, withdraw from any partisan politics -

Political parties and some people's blind loyalty to them is what has gotten us in the stranglehold we now have.

Yes, we need a third party - I agree - but it can't happen by November -

Tell me where I am wrong for the next election.

We have an over 90% encumbency rate in Washington.

That means that an awful lot of those critters up there have been up there for a while - some a very, very long while. They have done real damage to this country - when they could have been doing good.

So my idea - vote each and every one of them out except Tancredo. All of them. Just shut your eyes and vote out anyone in there - forget party - it really doesn't matter.

We will have a house full of new critters. For the most part, they won't have 'I'll scratch your back ' relationships of longstanding. The lobbyists won't have had time to get them totally in their grasp. We might have a chance with them.

The fact is - we are going to have either a Democratic or Republican majority after the election - wouldn't you rather have one or the other - but it be new people - and not the same old bunch that has been selling us out for the last few decades?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need term limits...one phrase I'm really tired of is 'the powerful so and so from so and so'...sheesh...

MJ

My husband who has been a die hard Republican voter is calling it quits. We have a June 6th primary election pamplet that outlines other parties. We'll be reading up on these parties and voting only for those who support no amesty and against illegal aliens. Peroid.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I wanted Pat Buchanan for pres when he ran that time....but apparently few others did...he's a commonsense person and he's FOR AMERICAN and AMERICANS...

Get us Pat and Tancredo...we'll have a far better country.

MJ

I too am calling it quits from the republican party. I have been more loyal than a dog. I voted for Bush twice (don't yell). For what?!!!
    I'm all done.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Withdraw from the Party

Yes I am going to withdraw from the Republican Party. I am going to start looking at every candidate on their record. There are some Republicans which have exhibited the intestinal fortitude to stand for what is right. There are also some Democrats that have done the same. Independents I have to look into more as well as third party.

I am going to keep up the phone calls and emails until the large lady sings.

They always pull the ploy of "you have to look at the big picture" take your loss and gain and vote Republican. I have to admit there is some truth to that statement. The Republican Party I agree with on more issues than any other party I can find right now.

However I have this bad gut feeling on this one. I think they should pay a price on this one like big time.

I think this great nation has in the past and will survive a total Democratic majority in the House, The Senate, The Whitehouse, State and Local governments. I hate to see them gloating over their victory because of my parties failures but I can take it. I don't think this great nation can survive what is happening with our laws and the flagrant disregard for the Constitution. They are about to give away the rest of the farm.

Also I wanted to thank ya'll and the work you do. I have your back, but I think we are outnumbered. If you are ever in Dallas.

Trouble@PleaseMoveOn.Com

Here is Ken Mehlman's (RNC chairman) email address:
    chairman@gop.com

Tell him why you are no longer a Republican.

I vote for the man or woman that best represents my views and I have decided to register to the constitution party because they represent my views since the RNC has sold us out.

Tom Tancredo for President 2008
    Is this Mexico or the USA

I have been a republican so long my butt resembles the elephants, I am also done. It used to be a party of value and law. Now it’s the party of Idiots and denial. Bush should be set in the corner with the dunce cap and Laura should be sat down with all the current polling data. You would think with the lowest approval rating of ANY president that the rest of the party would get it and jump off the sinking turd before it does the giant swirl.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast