Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If ID theives can steal our identities what is preventing them from stealing our REAL REALID ?

This is just another way some in our government would use to controll our movement.If we allow this who knows whats next ?

I am against the REALID and so is Ron Paul and he is the only canidate outspoken about it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I worked for a bank for 9 years. The reason SS#s are required is for reporting interest earned to the IRS, because we have to pay tax on it. On the loan side, they need to report the mortgage interest to the IRS so we can write it off in our 1040s (which is a good thing for us!).

So the only reason banks require our SS# is for the IRS.

So if any govt agency knows the most about us, it is the IRS! They know where we work, how many children we have, how much money we make, what our SS#s are, where we do our banking, where we get our loans, and so much more.

Soooooo I think we need a Real ID that will protect us from the IRS! LOL.
    IMO the people who run and are employed by the IRS would be the last to trust! Even if they know people are illegal and using false or dead peoples SS# I do not think they care. All they want is the tax money for their own job security!

Ron Paul or bust!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I will make some statements here, that many either do believe as well, or at least have heard before.

We are in what is known as the "end times". Our comings and goings are now in question, which for now, is under the assumption that it is for our own national security, and for our own personal safety (airports, etc...).

Cayla, I agree with Benjamin Franklins statement, it is relevent even today. I cannot agree more that the RealID is not good, but it is inevitable, according to prophecy (Revelations 13:16 and 17-"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.) .

I know to many it seems such a far fetched idea. Many had said when credit cards and bank debit cards were first being introduced, they felt these were going to be the "marks", but if one takes the Bible literally, it will be in the hands or forehead.......microchips, that is the most likely answer.

Right now, the REalID is fairly innocent in it's reasonings, and it's uses, but it is a precursor to what it will become, and be used for. We can do one of two things, to vehemently protest it, and never allow oursleves to be connected with it, fight it at the government level, lobby against it, or we can sit back and allow this thing to flourish.

Fighting it seems right, although I believe it will become something evil in the end, and I truly do not have control over ANY ancient prophecies, it seems against all I believe in to simply sit back and allow myself to be part of it either.

Finding the balance is the key.

Another thought on this; If our government had been doing the jobs they were supposed to be doing all along, securing our borders, keeping track of the legal (who then became illegal, then terrorists) resident aliens, then we would not be having this conversation at all, and the RealID would not be something they proposed to attempt to wipe up the mess THEY have created by their inaction. For us citizens, it has left us backed into a corner, we are the ones who are now having to pay for our elected leaders political laziness.

I also believe we do have an obligation to obey a civil government, one that is over us: Romans 13:1-7 states: "Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.

But.....I do believe using our system of laws and working within that to question that which is wrong is the right way to fight what we feel is wrong with RealID, just as we are now, with illegal immigration.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Ex_co, you can't vote against the Eminant Domain law. It was decided in the courts which was a decision that was totally unconstitutional. I just wanted to say about the RealID Act, read the article that Jean just put in Memebers News Stories called National ID: Another Step To Totalitarianism. It's quite interesting.
    Actually, bob, I did vote against it when I was still living in CA. It was in the last election I voted in there. It was one of the propositions. So yes, you can vote against it if it is on the ballot.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Sorry, I didn't know California had it on the ballot. The only thing I heard about was the court decision that set precedence for everyone.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Sorry, I didn't know California had it on the ballot. The only thing I heard about was the court decision that set precedence for everyone.
    No problem, bob. How were you to know? You didn't live there at the time.

Suffice it to say that I don't say anything that I haven't lived through. So yes, you can pretty much say you can count on my word when I say things. I never treat these things lightly.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314