Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, Bren, with this license they can see what library books you sign out, and if you go to a walk-in clinic, anywhere you are currently having to show your driver's license. By using this card, you are making it possible for them to track your moves in an instant, where right now it takes them a bit of time to find all that out. They'll know when you open a new bank account and how much you got in there. Still want to share your personal information?
    They can find out all of that now----with your Social Security number!!!

This does not let them do anything more----than they are able to do now!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Did they not say that in Mexico they are going to chip people. Did I dream that or is it true?
    ITS POSTED ON ALIPAC SOMEWHERE. REMEMBER THEY WERE GOING TO DO THIS TO EVERY PERSON ENTERING "THEIR" SOUTHERN BORDER? I THINK IT WAS POSTED ABOUT A WEEK AG0- MAYBE LESS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    We had this discussion a few weeks ago, and I referred you then to the sticky thread in 'Other Topics' about the Real ID. It's obvious that you haven't bothered to educate yourself yet, so until you do I'll butt back out of this conversation.

Do you know anything about how the government plans on controlling our food?? Probably not, but you might want to Google 'USAID Dept. of Agriculture'.

The truth is out there if you'd just go look for it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Since I am who I say I am, I do not fear the Real I.D. Act.If it deters one terrorist or one illegal alien from getting a license or boarding a plane it's worth a try.

Great Point
    MANY AMERICANS AGREE WITH YOU

Banned
    The fact is there is that one poster who just stepped into a part of the world he knows nothing about and really doesn’t want to debate any FDA or Agriculture guidelines USDA with me. as part of the real ID program He’s way out of his league…

and a wave

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Well, Bren, with this license they can see what library books you sign out, and if you go to a walk-in clinic, anywhere you are currently having to show your driver's license. By using this card, you are making it possible for them to track your moves in an instant, where right now it takes them a bit of time to find all that out. They'll know when you open a new bank account and how much you got in there. Still want to share your personal information?

that is a violation of our rights already, this already makes it worse, and what your missing is the government will use this tool to find disinters and classify them as "terrorist"...

Its already happening they are putting people who have opposed the war on Iraq and government policy in the flying threat list...

go look at the video I posted in the first post of this thread, judge napolitano gives a great explanation on it...

yes we have lost alot of our privacies to government it does nto mean we shoudl lose more...

and the real danger of the patriot act and homeland security act is the power it provides government including the executive branch, you can be arrested for 3 years for no reason, the fbi can write their own warrants go into your house, make it seem like burglary and plant bugs, and if you tell anyone you where served with a warrantles search, ANYONE, you get charged with a felony with prison time of up to 5 years..

I'm not having it! I want less government not more.
    Screw the government.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned

Bren
    I thinks we mights have a double poster heretake it to PM ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell

that is a violation of our rights already, this already makes it worse, and what your missing is the government will use this tool to find disinters and classify them as "terrorist"...

Its already happening they are putting people who have opposed the war on Iraq and government policy in the flying threat list...

go look at the video I posted in the first post of this thread, judge napolitano gives a great explanation on it...

yes we have lost alot of our privacies to government it does nto mean we shoudl lose more...

and the real danger of the patriot act and homeland security act is the power it provides government including the executive branch, you can be arrested for 3 years for no reason, the fbi can write their own warrants go into your house, make it seem like burglary and plant bugs, and if you tell anyone you where served with a warrantles search, ANYONE, you get charged with a felony with prison time of up to 5 years..
    Mr orwell they can alrady do this.
    The real ID will stop thisd there be no need

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    The fact is there is that one poster who just stepped into a part of the world he knows nothing about and really doesn’t want to debate any FDA or Agriculture guidelines USDA with me. as part of the real ID program He’s way out of his league…

and a wave
    I did all my research on the animal ID program a few years ago, talked to a fella by the name of Derry Brownfield about it, got several hundred pages of info about it and forwarded it to my Congressman Charlie Norwood, God rest his soul. Neither he nor his top aide John Stone knew ANYTHING about it until they got the info that I sent them. Scared the hell out of them, too.

Now that I'm living on the other side of the country and on a different computer with NONE of my saved files, it might take me a few days to retrieve all the data that I had compiled, but if you want to discuss USAID with me, I'll be GLAD to do it.

Or maybe you want to talk about genetically-modified seed stocks that Monsanto has patents on?

What's your pleasure, Greg?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast