Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    A man called into the Terry Anderson Show last night. He said that he researched all articles/information regarding the Real ID----there are NO chips!!!
    Good for him. I don't listen to him.
    Americanpatriot,

Regardless of who you listen to, what are you going to do about the REAL ID Act? Are you going to lead a revolt against it or are you going to go out and get the ID? Just curious.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote:
    It sounds to me -- after reading 4 pages of this -- like there are 2 kinds of people who are against the REAL ID Act: 1) those who read too many spy novels, and 2) those who are paranoid about their personal lives.

When certain people make specific assumtions and accusations of certain people, they make asses out of themselves.

I was watching Glen Beck tonight and he is furious with people like yourself as well.

Can it with the assumptions, I'm tired of it.
    Americanpatriot,

Like I said, I AM NEITHER.

So what does make me?
    I look at this issue as an honest, hard working, tax paying American Citzen that doesn't read spy novels.

I guess I am paranoid though - of most elected officials.

So I appologize. If I have insulted you. I am sure we are on the same side and love America.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

A man called into the Terry Anderson Show last night. He said that he researched all articles/information regarding the Real ID----there are NO chips!!!

The government is easily able to find/do----whatever they want right now----they would NOT need this ID----except to find illegals, terrorists, expired visa holders, etc.
    Even if there were chips, so what? I have nothing to hide. Thanks, Bren, for the info! I think some people are beholden to spy stories.
    Well, the bottom line is.........Even if there were a chip-----the government would not have any more information than it can already EASILY get!!

They can't even keep up with the temporary visa holders "temporarily" here in the country-----let alone to track us as well!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote:
    It sounds to me -- after reading 4 pages of this -- like there are 2 kinds of people who are against the REAL ID Act: 1) those who read too many spy novels, and 2) those who are paranoid about their personal lives.

When certain people make specific assumtions and accusations of certain people, they make asses out of themselves.

I was watching Glen Beck tonight and he is furious with people like yourself as well.

Americanpatriot,

So what does make me?
    I look at this issue as an honest, hard working, tax paying American Citzen that doesn't read spy novels.

So I appologize. If I have insulted you. I am sure we are on the same side and love America.
    Apology accepted, no harm done. Yes, we are on the same side, with some personal differences. I, too, am an honest, hard working, tax paying American Citizen that doesn't read spy novels...but I refuse to have paranoia over most elected officials...why? coz they are ELECTED -- therefore they can be DE-ELECTED. thank you, americanpatriot.

Americanpatriot,

Regardless of who you listen to, what are you going to do about the REAL ID Act? Are you going to lead a revolt against it or are you going to go out and get the ID? Just curious.
    I know who I am, I am not a terrorist. I am not in the country illegally. I already have ID's that have worked fine all my life. I wish I trusted the government at least some what. I'm way to Independent to change now. The chips are what I am affraid of. I'm not having that.

Americanpatriot,

I know who I am, I am not a terrorist. I am not in the country illegally. I already have ID's that have worked fine all my life. I wish I trusted the government at least some what. I'm way to Independent to change now. The chips are what I am affraid of. I'm not having that.
    Then if you say who you say you are, then you have nothing to worry about. Just like me. Don't worry about the chips. The ones who should be worried are the terrorists and the illegal aliens. WE have nothing to worry about. Rest easy, my friend.

Banned
    Keep in mind that the real id act means nothing to most Americans

If you have a home commputer hooked up to the internet , if you have a job or a drivers license , if you have a credit card or credit accounts or a bank account

The govt can find you in 5 minutes

So whats the big deal ?

If real id keeps millions of illegals from passing off as legal

then I don't have a problem
    The govt can find you , they found me just from a post on the
    internet

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":1a5yiej2
    Quote:

Americanpatriot,

So what does make me?

Apology accepted, no harm done. Yes, we are on the same side, with some personal differences. I, too, am an honest, hard working, tax paying American Citizen that doesn't read spy novels...but I refuse to have paranoia over most elected officials...why? coz they are ELECTED -- therefore they can be DE-ELECTED. thank you, americanpatriot.[/quote:1a5yiej2]

Good point. thank you. pardon my lousy spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Keep in mind that the real id act means nothing to most Americans

If you have a home commputer hooked up to the internet , if you have a job or a drivers license , if you have a credit card or credit accounts or a bank account

The govt can find you in 5 minutes

So whats the big deal ?

If real id keeps millions of illegals from passing off as legal

then I don't have a problem
    The govt can find you , they found me just from a post on the
    internet
    I know they can and I haven't worried because I have nothing to hide.

I always thought if they were listening to me and watching me they would be very bored. All I do is work and try not to get to paranoid.

And.........There are NO chips!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.