Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'M so damn mad I can not even spell right!! "We are mad and hell" and hell???? should be "As Hell I fixed it but had to laugh..

Keep up the attack on DC!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I'M so damn mad I can not even spell right!! "We are mad and hell" and hell???? should be "As Hell I fixed it but had to laugh..

I KNOW I AM RANTING AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SPELLING!!! LOL
    ALL I CARE ABOUT IS GETTING THE MESSAGE TO THE CROOKS THAT THE GAME IS OVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I KNOW I AM RANTING AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SPELLING!!! LOL
    ALL I CARE ABOUT IS GETTING THE MESSAGE TO THE CROOKS THAT THE GAME IS OVER!!!!
    I'm so damn proud of you all here. GO!!!GO!!!GO!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    CAN YOU HEAR US WASHINGTON DC?

HELL NO!!! NOT ONE DIME!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    CAN YOU HEAR US WASHINGTON DC?

HELL NO!!! NOT ONE DIME!!!!!!!!!!
    LET IT ECHO IN THEIR EARS......................LET THEM KNOW WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY!!! THUNDER ON PATRIOTS!!!!

My Representatives have all been put on notice!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

AE

The Oregonian today, in the front page, has an article, and some quotes from Senator Gordon Smith and Congressman Peter DeFazio. Both seem to be hesitant if not outright against it. Peter DeFazio is the most outspoken (God bless this man although he is not my direct rep.!).

It does seem that many of our people are listening to us and also looking at this closely.

Gordon Smith states that he is concerned that if we do not do something there could be a depression. I do not disagree, but I do disagree that the effects could be better for us than this bailout.

I almost see that right now, a depression may help us purge ourselves of huge greedy banking systems, corrupt people and possibly even illegals (hey if things go sour, they will see their homelands as havens and likely go home!).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Way to go "bigtex"

"AE" I think you are right alot of Senators feel the same as we do!!

BUT....I think their staffers need to join alipac so they can become more educated!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The offices I have spoken to today say they are getting lots of angry calls about the bailout, but no calls in favor of it.

While things are heating up, it will take us at least three days to rally the nation full force and that depends upon if other groups and talk radio shows get on board with the opposition to this bailout.

Some of you may want to contact other groups you support and ask them to get involved in resisting this bailout. You also need to contact talk radio show hosts and ask them to take action against it.

If those other elements do not respond quickly then it is unlikely we will be able to stir up the critical mass we need by Thursday.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Another place to take action and make your VOICE HEARD!!!

http://congressorg.capwiz.com/congressorg/headlines.tt

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast