Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Called and faxed all day. There were A LOT of busy signals!

Also sent this info out to other groups and my contact list.

Emailed tonight and will start the day with calls and faxes again tomorrow.

If they want one more tax dollar from me there will be NO BAILOUT, NO BLANK CHECK for Paulson! Let the market re-set it's self- Americans will make do like we always have.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Called and faxed all day. There were A LOT of busy signals!

Also sent this info out to other groups and my contact list.

Emailed tonight and will start the day with calls and faxes again tomorrow.

If they want one more tax dollar from me there will be NO BAILOUT, NO BLANK CHECK for Paulson! Let the market re-set it's self- Americans will make do like we always have.
    Good work Florgal!!! I got lots of busy signals as well. It means there were lots of angry Americans on the line! Yes we Americans will make do like we always have.

Called both my senators as well as faxed and sent emails on both E-Verify and this travesty on corporate bailouts.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Called both my senators as well as faxed and sent emails on both E-Verify and this travesty on corporate bailouts.
    Great!!

AE

April and Florgal, so true. I am ready to make due, I have pretty much been doing that all of my life, not much will have changed for us, so we will survive and flourish later.

I keep hoping that this will purge our whole nation and that it will also encourage a large exodus of illegal aliens back to their homelands.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    LETS KEEP THE CALLS, FAXES AND EMAILS GOING, they ARE FALTERING AND MUST BE STOPPED ON THIS BAIL OUT!!! IT IS UP TO US!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

April
    WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY GET THEIR HANDS OUT OF OUR POCKETS!!!!!

Paulson is such a crook. He is up to something suspect. His attitude is give me the money, no questions asked, no strings attached, no oversight. I can't believe the nerve of these arrogant pricks. He's using the same scare tactics. Do this or else? If you don't do this the economy will fall apart. Trying to hold the American people hostage. They won't even tell us what they plan to do with the money. For all we know this schmuck could just put the 700 billion in his checking account, for all we know he could just wire transfer this money to Osama Bin Laden. How can they be trusted with anything, let alone our money. I don't care if a family member asked me for 10 bucks, I better know what he/she plans to do with it whether I want them to pay me back or not.

How dare they demand to be rewarded once again with blind faith and ask us to make another sacrifice after continuously displaying their gross incompetence? Paulson acts like well the taxpayers are already on the hook anyway so what the heck. He doesn't care what it's doing to this country. Just give us the money, we won't tell you why we need it or for what we'll do with it, but we need it now. You want a bailout, make corporate America foot the bill.

This is like hiring an accountant who mismanages your money to the point of bankruptcy and then turns around and says I'm sorry I did this to you, btw I need X amount of money from you in order to get your assets back and if you don't then your credit will be ruined for life. Would you just blindly trust the person who did this to you? No, you would fire this bum immediately and sue this bum for whatever you could get. So why should we trust this Bush crony after being one of the reasons why we are in the situation we're in? Oh and by the way, he's a former CEO of Goldman Sach's who is one of the companies seeking to be bailed out. Talk about conflict of interest.

Bush wants to bail out his buddies and do it quick before the people get a chance to find out what's going on. He wants his buddies to get paid and off the hook for their wrongdoing free of prosecution of any kind. This is nothing short of economic terrorism IMO. We can't allow this to happen.

NO BAILOUTS, WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND THESE CROOKS GET PROSECUTED FOR THIS SCAM THAT THEY HAVE PERPETRATED ON THE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT NATION!!! IT'S TIME WE SHOW THIS COUNTRY THAT THESE CROOKS ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW!!!

KEEP CALLING AND DEMAND THESE CROOKS GET JUSTICE SERVED UPON THEM!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    NO BAILOUTS, WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND THESE CROOKS GET PROSECUTED FOR THIS SCAM THAT THEY HAVE PERPETRATED ON THE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT NATION!!! IT'S TIME WE SHOW THIS COUNTRY THAT THESE CROOKS ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW!!!

KEEP CALLING AND DEMAND THESE CROOKS GET JUSTICE SERVED UPON THEM!!!

WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!!! WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

WE STAND UNITED AND WE SAY NO MORE!!!!

Apparently we need to educate Sen Judd, he's for the bailout and sounds like he's bowing down to his master Bush. Just heard his pathetic interview on CNN, says he's not concerned about the deficit and makes this plan sound all great and wonderful (like this plan is the be all to end all). Oh we're requiring assets for the taxpayers. Those assets he's talking about (the institutions) are worth less than the toilet paper I wipe my backside with. Then he goes on to say it will be chaos if we don't pass this. More doom and gloom scare tactics.

You guys know what to do.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast