Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    I am afraid they will all cave at the 11th hour! We cannot allow that. We have to keep pounding the message today and tomorrow and as long as it takes to wake them from their sleep

Way to go guys

lets keep the pressure on and don't forget to throw in E-Verifiy, it is about to run out and that could be devastating for our side...it is our best line of defense.

Starting my new round of calls, faxes and e-mails!!

and "I AM STILL MAD AS HELL"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The way the news is talking this morning, this bailout will be passed. What the conditions are, I don't know, but we are going to get stuck again. The American people have no say in this disaster.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

The hearings are done, but the House and Senate have not had their say so yet. Keep calling, keep up on others to call.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AE
    The hearings are done, but the House and Senate have not had their say so yet. Keep calling, keep up on others to call.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! ROAR ON PATRIOTS!!!!WE NEED TO MAKE THEM LISTEN!!!! UNITED WE STAND!!!

They are voting on C-Span NOW to give 25 Billion in the spending bill for the 4 major car manufactures
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The way the news is talking this morning, this bailout will be passed. What the conditions are, I don't know, but we are going to get stuck again. The American people have no say in this disaster.
    Remember the news is owned by corporations and are trying to brainwash us into believing we have no choice!!! ROAR ON!!!

Right now in the House, they are voting on a spending bill. This bill includes $25 billion to bail out 4 auto industries. This is a government run amok. There is no end to this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw some BS survey on the Washington Post that said 47 percent approve of the bailout and only 43 percent disapprove. How can that possibly be right? I've talked to a ton of people and nobody I've talked to is for the bailout, not a single person and everyone I've talked to is completely outraged just like me and I've talked to both military and civilian people.

I'm spreading the word to as many people as I can.

I wonder if the Washington Post had a bunch of Bush's neocon supporters voting multiple times on that poll. They are trying to use the media to drum up fake support for this crap, just like with the amnesty bill.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    YEP ALL THE MORE REASON TO BE SCREAMING IN THEIR EARS!!!!!

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast