Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Been trying not to post in this thread, however, I must add another piece of information that might help.

Crocket's not alone in this particular issue.

I, also, have lost several vital participants in Alipac due to the bush bashing as well as the oft times refusal to understand that bush is merely a cog in the wheel. It's been difficult for me, at least, because I have great respect for these particular people's skills and opinions. They would have made extremely possitive contributions to Alipac.

** We also have many from Congress perusing our boards and that is important to keep in mind when we want to rant about this guy who happens to be living in the House that Washington created.

FAYE
    imho, you're not doing anything about bush but you ARE doing something very important to force the repubs to look at the havoc that they have wrought on the party
    My family has been doing the exact same thing since 04.

Anyhoooo, let's all take a breath - we're all disgusted!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Yes, but Crocket, I truly believe the man should be impeached... so strongly that I don't even care if it happens the last day of his tenure if only to serve notice that no one coming after him will attempt the same. Everyone in favor of it is always pointing to the Iraqi war and the wiretapping, torture, etc. If that's enough, why are the people aware of the Security and Prosperity Partnership not yelling their heads off? Go here and see if you can tell me you can maintain decorum.

http://theodessapatriot.com/2006/12/19/ ... -army.aspx
    I agree with Faye. We have to obey laws, but not him? He is supposed to protect us and follow the Constitution. Maybe he can't read. Most people ignorant to such issues can't
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

I do know that there is a religious organization that needs to register as a lobbying org. and start paying taxes too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Yes, but Crocket, I truly believe the man should be impeached... so strongly that I don't even care if it happens the last day of his tenure if only to serve notice that no one coming after him will attempt the same. Everyone in favor of it is always pointing to the Iraqi war and the wiretapping, torture, etc. If that's enough, why are the people aware of the Security and Prosperity Partnership not yelling their heads off? Go here and see if you can tell me you can maintain decorum.

http://theodessapatriot.com/2006/12/19/ ... -army.aspx
    Look guys. When are folks going to understand one simple fact?

IMPEACHMENT and CONVICTION won't get out of the starting gate for a main reason.........the very people who are responsible for this process are DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THE SALE OF AMERICA!!!
    Does anyone believe that they will hang themselves for impeachment?
    They'd have to be impeached right along side of the pres>

However, while people are beating the 'impeachment drum' - expending energy on a non-possibility, these very crooks will push AMNESTY under their noses!!!

Can't speak for anyone else, but I sure as hell don't have the extra time & energy to spare

Sis'
    I, also, have lost several vital participants in Alipac due to the bush bashing as well as the oft times refusal to understand that bush is merely a cog in the wheel. It's been difficult for me, at least, because I have great respect for these particular people's skills and opinions.
    It's a Catch-22. You're damned if you don't and damned if you do!

Maybe more damned if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Been trying not to post in this thread, however, I must add another piece of information that might help.

Crocket's not alone in this particular issue.

I, also, have lost several vital participants in Alipac due to the bush bashing as well as the oft times refusal to understand that bush is merely a cog in the wheel. It's been difficult for me, at least, because I have great respect for these particular people's skills and opinions. They would have made extremely possitive contributions to Alipac.

** We also have many from Congress perusing our boards and that is important to keep in mind when we want to rant about this guy who happens to be living in the House that Washington created.

FAYE
    imho, you're not doing anything about bush but you ARE doing something very important to force the repubs to look at the havoc that they have wrought on the party
    My family has been doing the exact same thing since 04.

Anyhoooo, let's all take a breath - we're all disgusted!
    I suspect many people tend to take a look at a number of sites dealing with a specific issue before finding a 'home'. This board may simply not have been a good fit for your friend. If he or she is concerned about illegal immigration but found the Bush comments off putting, perhaps you could suggest checking out some other sites to see if there is one more to their liking. There is a place for everybody. Even if he or she ends up at another site, we have gained one voice more in the battle against illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Sis'
    I, also, have lost several vital participants in Alipac due to the bush bashing as well as the oft times refusal to understand that bush is merely a cog in the wheel. It's been difficult for me, at least, because I have great respect for these particular people's skills and opinions.
    It's a Catch-22. You're damned if you don't and damned if you do!

Maybe more damned if you do.
    LEGAL,
    you know I completely understand and agree with most everyone's assessment of the person.

But we are NOT damned if we do the right thing for the right reason!!

The right thing is to Stop the Sale of America.
    The wrong thing is to expend valuable energy where it's wasted.

Personally, I often wonder how many people who are ranting about this 'cog in the wheel' are helping us pull the big load where it counts?

I'm looking at this picture logically. We need all the energy focused in the most productive actions to help carry the weight. So I see it as expending energy with no return. None of us can lift alone but together we are a force to be reckoned with.

Perhaps I shouldn't say that in public but it's the truth and I pride myself on the truth.

The other very important possibility is this:
    Has anyone ever given thought to the fact that this "impeachment" issue might just be a DIVERSION thrown out there to drain our power by people who know! that it's a completely empty possibility?

I understand your point 2nd, and I do spend the majority of my energy on the biggger agenda, I'm just saying that we the people are within our constitutional right to redress and when the power of the people chooses to not enforce a law that would save countless lives and undeserving pain and suffering, should be gone from his power position. And you are right, he has less than 2yrs left, lets focus on the next ones we elect in. Thats where are power is supposed to lie. But does it really??
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Look guys. When are folks going to understand one simple fact?

IMPEACHMENT and CONVICTION won't get out of the starting gate for a main reason.........the very people who are responsible for this process are DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THE SALE OF AMERICA!!!
    Does anyone believe that they will hang themselves for impeachment?
    They'd have to be impeached right along side of the pres>
    Sis, as far as I know, no Republicans are working on impeachment. And your above statment is very true. Democrats.com send me e-mails and I let them just because I'm curious as to what they're up to, but I'm not going to go out and attempt it because it is futile. I believe that we can stop them by stopping illegal immigration and the superhighways and that's where I expend my efforts. But I still think they should be held accountable even if I know they won't be.

What's imho?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Crocket....do you think there's any real hope for impeachment of Bush?
    None whatsoever, based on all currently contemplated "charges" and complaints being offered. I make this determination based strictly on existing jurisprudence in this area.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast