Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Remarks by the President

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign

In my discussions I've talked to clergy that recognize that our country needs a comprehensive immigration reform, and part of that is to help people learn English. I've talked to people who work for corporate America-- Andy works for Marriott International, a corporation that understands that it's very helpful, it's in their interest to help people assimilate.

I've talked to Emilio, who works for the government, he's the head of the old INS, U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services.

I've talked to people that are raising families that have come from other countries, that are now U.S. citizens and understand the benefit of what it means to have learned English. Francisco said, when you learn English, doors open up for you. And I appreciate that beautiful sentiment, because it's true.

http://link.toolbot.com/yahoo.com/77053

OKAY GOOD so you can talk to a clergy who belives its okay to break the laws of this country. you talked to someone who works for the government that you are in charge of. and you talk to someone who has come into the US LEGALLY. big friggin deal.

get out of the peoples house and talk to the every day AMERICAN CITIZEN in big and small towns alike and ask them what they think of immigration and the problems its producing.

get out of that big place you live in and mingle with more than 5 people and talk to the real americans. who are having to work a second job to pay bills cuz of cheap illegal immigration workers who work cheap and live 20 to a house.

get your butt outta the house and talk to the widows of dead US LAW ENFORCEMENT by illegals.

get your butt out of that house and talk to the parents of amy kortlang in southern california, and the parents of the two VA BEACH teens KILLED BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN MEXICAN DRUNK DRIVER. tell then its okay to let illegals in to the US.

you stupid piece of crapola. you call your self president yet you do everything to harm the people who represent. you refuse to obey the law and you prosecute AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT because mexico demands it.

SCREW YOU GEORGE BUSH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I'm looking at this picture logically. We need all the energy focused in the most productive actions to help carry the weight. So I see it as expending energy with no return. None of us can lift alone but together we are a force to be reckoned with.

Perhaps I shouldn't say that in public but it's the truth and I pride myself on the truth.

The other very important possibility is this:
    Has anyone ever given thought to the fact that this "impeachment" issue might just be a DIVERSION thrown out there to drain our power by people who know! that it's a completely empty possibility?
    Bingo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    What's imho?
    It's a common internet abbreviation for, "in my humble opinion."

Thanks Crockets!

I'm having to learn a second language getting on this internet thing. I muddle my way through, fighting Igor (computer) all the way. I appreciate it that you take time to explain things to me.

I like these litte things over to the side a lot.

I guess in nurses' terms that could be OCD (Obsessive Depressive Disorder)

This one's labled shocked, and it's how I look most of the time when I'm reading about the antics of illegals. Then it turns to this:

Ok, ok. I'll get back to the subject.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I got that wrong: it's supposed to be MANIC Depressive Order.

That last round of calling & faxing re the demonstrations was exceedingly tiring but fun to be doing something opposing it.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Look guys. When are folks going to understand one simple fact?

IMPEACHMENT and CONVICTION won't get out of the starting gate for a main reason.........the very people who are responsible for this process are DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THE SALE OF AMERICA!!!
    Does anyone believe that they will hang themselves for impeachment?
    They'd have to be impeached right along side of the pres>
    Sis, as far as I know, no Republicans are working on impeachment. And your above statment is very true. Democrats.com send me e-mails and I let them just because I'm curious as to what they're up to, but I'm not going to go out and attempt it because it is futile. I believe that we can stop them by stopping illegal immigration and the superhighways and that's where I expend my efforts. But I still think they should be held accountable even if I know they won't be.

What's imho?
    FAYE
    lol.......I do the same thing You have me chuckling now.

Guys......
    no one is saying that the person or PEOPLE who have desicrated our Constitution shouldn't be made to answer. That's a given!!
    However, being smart and utilizing our talents, time and energy in the most powerful manner is where the rubber meets the road.
    When one knows that it's 'futile' {as Faye so aptly described it} why bang our heads against the wall?

Many folks insist on going after 'bush' but somehow competely FORGET THAT CONGRESS holds the keys to the entire corrupt system! Many seem to not understand that bush had nothing to do with beginning this spiral. It began before he was an embryo. It's simply disingenuous to continue blaming ONE person for what has taken decades to establish by many people.

We can DAMAGE the behemouth machine in a more productive way. A more important way.

It's not 'who deserves to be punished'...........it's how do we save our SOVEREIGNTY that is urgent. Impeachment {without a conviction} isn't going to make a dent in our grave situation.

DIANA
    With respect, I completely disagree with your assessment. It's much deeper than a simple surface "this might not be the home for them."

ALIPAC is a powerful, forward moving organization that needs sharp, fearless supporters who can bring more experience in specific areas to our collective table. We each add something invaluable to this war. And I sure value those people who know, first hand, how to fight a war. We need them on our team. However, many of these people are very careful where they expend their energy and value and will specifically stay away from this type of negative 'bashing' that we are discussing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many folks insist on going after 'bush' but somehow competely FORGET THAT CONGRESS holds the keys to the entire corrupt system!
    I send emails to the Congress and make the calls. I understand that they hold the key, yet for some reason, I still feel as though he holds some of the most important keys in a solution to this.

I do not know exactly why I think this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Many folks insist on going after 'bush' but somehow competely FORGET THAT CONGRESS holds the keys to the entire corrupt system! Many seem to not understand that bush had nothing to do with beginning this spiral. It began before he was an embryo. It's simply disingenuous to continue blaming ONE person for what has taken decades to establish by many people.
    I have to disagree with you here, sis.

While I agree that pursuing impeachment is a complete waste of time, I'm not willing to let Bush off the hook here.

Bush's plan from day one was to import as many people into this country as possible, and to give amnesty to those already here. After tax cuts, it was the next thing on his agenda, except that 9/11 screwed that up for him.

He's the catalyst of all that's happening now, however. The illegals didn't feel secure enough under previous administrations to engage in mass marches across the country, nor did they start demanding special rights and privileges until Bush signaled that he was on their side.

That Bush is also completely oblivious to the damage done in this country by the illegals is just one more damning thing against him. If people are offended by having this pointed out and think this is just "Bush bashing", it's their problem, not ours.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Many folks insist on going after 'bush' but somehow competely FORGET THAT CONGRESS holds the keys to the entire corrupt system!
    I send emails to the Congress and make the calls. I understand that they hold the key, yet for some reason, I still feel as though he holds some of the most important keys in a solution to this.

I do not know exactly why I think this.
    Oh LEGAL..........it's called massive frustration and KNOWLEDGE of what is good and right!!!

It's called EVIL surrounding all that which we love and will die protecting.
    Our families and then our nation.

It's called EVIL that has permiated our very lives.

A CANCER that we know must be cut out quickly.

bush is simply a SYMBOL of all the above.
    But he by no means controls the reins of this beast!!!
    Why waste time on the one who controls nothing but the rhetoric?
    The energy you save from thinking about him can be replenish the energy you expend on Congress.

*** If you can relegate him to exactly what he is, it's easier to move forward. He's no more than a 'symbol' - a cog - a non entity in the bigger picture.
    FIGHT where it counts!!

George I. Bush

What u think the I. stands for?
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast