Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Many folks insist on going after 'bush' but somehow competely FORGET THAT CONGRESS holds the keys to the entire corrupt system! Many seem to not understand that bush had nothing to do with beginning this spiral. It began before he was an embryo. It's simply disingenuous to continue blaming ONE person for what has taken decades to establish by many people.
    I have to disagree with you here, sis.

While I agree that pursuing impeachment is a complete waste of time, I'm not willing to let Bush off the hook here.

Bush's plan from day one was to import as many people into this country as possible, and to give amnesty to those already here. After tax cuts, it was the next thing on his agenda, except that 9/11 screwed that up for him.

He's the catalyst of all that's happening now, however. The illegals didn't feel secure enough under previous administrations to engage in mass marches across the country, nor did they start demanding special rights and privileges until Bush signaled that he was on their side.

That Bush is also completely oblivious to the damage done in this country by the illegals is just one more damning thing against him. If people are offended by having this pointed out and think this is just "Bush bashing", it's their problem, not ours.
    Nope, COUNT..........he's merely carrying forward the plan that was put into motion years ago.

Bush's plan from day one was to import as many people into this country as possible, and to give amnesty to those already here. After tax cuts, it was the next thing on his agenda, except that 9/11 screwed that up for him.
    NOT bush's plan. This plan was created before he wet his diapers.

That's a fact. He's carrying the baton that was given to every single administration for decades. The next one will continue to carry the baton unless it's finally stopped.

I know that no one here truly believes that this is the fault of ONE human being. No one can possibly believe that one person is capable of this type of destruction, planning and world conglomeration.

FACT: And if one would prefer to put blame on the real movers and shakers, look towards papa bush, james baker, the CFR and the Carlyle group, among others too numerous to name. They were the ones who finally began the FINAL decent into the hell that is just now hitting critical mass.

FACT: the EU had to be established BEFORE the NAU. An essential step.
    NAFTA had to be established for the 'free trade' agreements to go forward.
    The AU {Africa} is in it's final stages.

Question: bush did all that single handedly? BEFORE he became pres?

FACT: NASCO had to be set up long before this craziness became evident.

FACT: all roads lead to TEXAS. This is where the power brokers are pulling most of the strings. This is where POLICY is eminating from by circuitous route of the CFR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Remarks by the President

One aspect of comprehensive immigration reform is to help people assimilate into America. Part of that is to have a comprehensive strategy to help people learn the English language and to learn the history and traditions of the United States.

You might start by teaching them that flying our American symbol of freedom and pride must never be draped over the shoulder of a child and left to drag the ground, must never be worn on the head like a gang scarf and must absolutely under no circumstances ever ever be flown beneath a foreign flag upside down.

Or, are these the new traditions is the Brave New America?

Following the rules, the laws and the spirit of fair play are also traditions in our country. No one here likes a line cutter. No one here like a rule breaker and we sure as heck don't agree with rewarding anyone that does these things.

Or, is the new tradition in America that anything goes as long as the end result is acceptable?

What America are you referring to Mr. President?
    You must be speaking for the new IMMIGRANT AMERICA
    because I know you don't speak for MY CITIZEN AMERICA.

WOW!

I read the article, then posted, then read all the other comments.
    Backwards, I know.

But reading all of the comment really impressed me.
    Do you know that you are ALL correct?!

Crocket, you are correct!
    Sis is correct!
    Every post it correct!

How is is possible that we can all have such different views and yet all be correct? Because the immigration situation in this country is so chaotic and so erratic so that at some point in time each of us is correct on a different part of the issue.

Posting here does not get the work done. But it also does!
    It is not a call, or an email, or a fax, or a march. But it is also valuable if just to let us let off some steam about the inequity of this situation, share and re-energize with others, and as someone wrote to me in a post not too long ago, restores our souls. So it is a place for recharging.
    The other day when we were doing our blitz, I was making calls. When I would feel dragged out emotionally I would come back to the boards and it would energize me. So there is value in action and in the discussion of action.

I voted for President Bush twice. I didn't expect great things. I was caught in the "lesser of two evils trap" But I also didn't expect this bad situation form him either.
    Now, I know he is not the only one responsible for this mess but he is the Leader of this country and he sets the tone. A wise president once said..
    "The buck stops here". And it does.

He set the tone for the mindset of the country after 9/11.
    He sets the tone for immigration too.
    And he makes it clear almost daily that his allegience is somewhere else.
    If we don't call him on that in a public way, which is what these boards are, then we are accepting these actions and THAT acceptance encourages more.
    If it is true that Congress and the senate are reading this..they are doing it to test the wind. To see what people think and want and to determine how they are going to vote. So this forum in some ways is like polling data.

I have don't think the president should be impeached. But I have been very aggravated with his policys.
    But I do think that we have to let anyone know that we are not okay with the policys that are in place through action, discussion and recharging.

Look at what the poor leadership in this country has caused. Marching in the streets and poor behavior by lawbreakers who feel safe to flaunt it in our faces. Why is that? Because we have a President sending that message to them through his actions and his inactions.

We are stuck with him. True.
    But we can speak out and equalize somewhat his message.
    He is also stuck with us.

But now of course as Sis and Crocket have said we have to look forward. We have to keep our eyes on the prize of tomorrow. So, I am going to sign off the forums and go work on the California bills as I promised to do.

This is a great group of people. Our passions run hot. And it is all because we have one thing in common. The good of our country and that is to be commended. If a congressman or someone important should happen to read this....I hope he will see that.

We love our country and we want to protect her.
    so
    Lead, follow or get out of the way.

That's a fact. He's carrying the baton that was given to every single administration for decades. The next one will continue to carry the baton unless it's finally stopped.
    No one has carried that baton as visibly and enthusiastically as Bush.

And if these behind the scenes people are that powerful, then you may as well call it a day. There's nothing that's going to stop it, certainly not me contacting my one MC over it. Assuming my MC even cares what I have to say (and my two Senators certainly don't), there are 534 who don't.

Going after Bush and driving his poll numbers into the dirt is the only thing that will get the attention of the rest of the Congress, simply because they care more about their own careers than anything else and won't want to agree to anything he wants to do. Unfortunately, this probably won't work, because the La Raza, US Chamber of Commerce, and media influence in favor of illegal immigration is so strong, but I don't know what else would work now.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

CountFloyd -

I think Sis is trying to get this over to us:

http://www.vivelecanada.ca/staticpages/ ... 0133702539
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned

No one has carried that baton as visibly and enthusiastically as Bush.

And if these behind the scenes people are that powerful, then you may as well call it a day. There's nothing that's going to stop it, certainly not me contacting my one MC over it. Assuming my MC even cares what I have to say (and my two Senators certainly don't), there are 534 who don't.

Going after Bush and driving his poll numbers into the dirt is the only thing that will get the attention of the rest of the Congress, simply because they care more about their own careers than anything else and won't want to agree to anything he wants to do. Unfortunately, this probably won't work, because the La Raza, US Chamber of Commerce, and media influence in favor of illegal immigration is so strong, but I don't know what else would work now.
    I can't imagine where you get that idea. By the time Bush took office, the effects of the Clinton/Gore open door policy were in full swing. As a matter of fact, Clinton specifically placed Gore in charge of the operation designed to naturalize as many Hispanic immigrants as possible prior to the 1996 election - a plan they were so desperate to achieve that they suspended all criminal background checks. Following the election, Clinton basically shut down immigration enforcement and his fellow Democrats in places like California threw out the welcome mat by offering benefits, drivers licenses (which include voter registration thanks to the grossly ill-conceived "Motor-Voter Act") and other enticements to those who openly violated our immigration laws. This was all done with the blessing and encouragement of that administration. How do you think that we got to 20 million illegals? Do you think that they all came after 9/11? The invasion was well underway by the time that Bush was inaugurated, but your partisan blinders prevent you from admitting that demonstrable fact.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I can't imagine where you get that idea. By the time Bush took office, the effects of the Clinton/Gore open door policy were in full swing. As a matter of fact, Clinton specifically placed Gore in charge of the operation designed to naturalize as many Hispanic immigrants as possible prior to the 1996 election - a plan they were so desperate to achieve that they suspended all criminal background checks. Following the election, Clinton basically shut down immigration enforcement and his fellow Democrats in places like California threw out the welcome mat by offering benefits, drivers licenses (which include voter registration thanks to the grossly ill-conceived "Motor-Voter Act") and other enticements to those who openly violated our immigration laws. This was all done with the blessing and encouragement of that administration. How do you think that we got to 20 million illegals? Do you think that they all came after 9/11? The invasion was well underway by the time that Bush was inaugurated, but your partisan blinders prevent you from admitting that demonstrable fact.
    My partisan blinders, huh?

I voted for Bush - twice. You could search for my early posts here to confirm that.

I repeat, NOBODY has worked as hard and as openly to encourage illegal immigration as Bush. Nobody.

I'm sorry you think this is all about politics. It's not, it's about a president who has made the erasure of the border between the US and Mexico his number one priority.

If Bush wasn't an enthusiastic advocate for wide open borders, we'd have nothing to worry about with these immigration bills, because he would veto them.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I'm sure I know only a tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Shadow government, their covert plan, everyone involved and what's next.

I do everything I can to educate myself and everyone I can possibly inform every day. Some people ask me why I do this and I ask them - why don't you!

If congress is reading this: Tom Tancredo is THE #1 man to be the next President. I do what I can to support him and I do plan on voting for him.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    My partisan blinders, huh?

I voted for Bush - twice. You could search for my early posts here to confirm that.

I repeat, NOBODY has worked as hard and as openly to encourage illegal immigration as Bush. Nobody.

I'm sorry you think this is all about politics. It's not, it's about a president who has made the erasure of the border between the US and Mexico his number one priority.

If Bush wasn't an enthusiastic advocate for wide open borders, we'd have nothing to worry about with these immigration bills, because he would veto them.
    You keep repeating that, but the facts simply are not there to substantiate it. As is well documented, Clinton actually created a task force headed by his VP to encourage the invasion. That's not speculation; it's not opinion. It is a well-documented fact of history. The raw numbers may be higher now that the gravy train is open for illegal business, but it is merely the perpetuation of old policies finally achieving critical mass.

No one here is saying that Bush has not done his part to perpetuate the scheme. It is, however, absurd to pretend that this problem arose overnight on his watch or to make grandiose "worst ever" sorts of claims.

No matter how one twists, turns or hangs upside down......KLINTON pushed the door wide open to allow this final phase of this decades old march towards insanity. NO, he certainly didn't do it alone as he was simply carrying the baton himself.

What he did, was already on the agenda for him to do.

And TRUTH be told, no one can possibly say that they "DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FROM BUSH" when they voted for him!
    I voted for him KNOWING long before the first election that he was already pushing COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM SHAMD.

He NEVER lied about it and, as a matter of fact, was quite verbal about it from the get go.

Let's keep the facts straight when we discuss this {or any other} member of the traitors organization. That's all he is, a lowly MEMBER. Not a single entitiy of brilliant thought & agenda.

Again........HE NEVER LIED about this! You can't hang that one on him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast