Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No matter how one twists, turns or hangs upside down......KLINTON pushed the door wide open to allow this final phase of this decades old march towards insanity. NO, he certainly didn't do it alone as he was simply carrying the baton himself.

What he did, was already on the agenda for him to do.

And TRUTH be told, no one can possibly say that they "DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FROM BUSH" when they voted for him!
    I voted for him KNOWING long before the first election that he was already pushing COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM SHAMD.

He NEVER lied about it and, as a matter of fact, was quite verbal about it from the get go.

Let's keep the facts straight when we discuss this {or any other} member of the traitors organization. That's all he is, a lowly MEMBER. Not a single entitiy of brilliant thought & agenda.

Again........HE NEVER LIED about this! You can't hang that one on him.

The final point is that if one should be punished, ALL should be punished.
    There is not a single one who shares the blame alone.
    WE SHARE THE BLAME for NOT paying attention to our Constitution & Congress!!!

Bush couldn't have wiped his arse without CONGRESS allowing him to do so. Same with Klinton, papa b and every other pres.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I can tell y'all this with the UTMOST confidence.

I was fired from my foreman's job with a commercial drywall contractor in Chattanooga, Tennessee in early December of 1995. I didn't get a Christmas bonus, either.

The reason?

I couldn't speak Spanish, and the boss replaced my 7 Americans with 12 Mexicans (all related, all illegal).

They've been coming all along, but the 'green light' was given by Clinton, and W's just waving the checkered flag.

I actually pray to God that Hillery (or any Democrat) does not become the next president. No Democrats. Tancredo/Hunter would be winning ticket.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

You keep repeating that, but the facts simply are not there to substantiate it. As is well documented, Clinton actually created a task force headed by his VP to encourage the invasion. That's not speculation; it's not opinion. It is a well-documented fact of history. The raw numbers may be higher now that the gravy train is open for illegal business, but it is merely the perpetuation of old policies finally achieving critical mass.

No one here is saying that Bush has not done his part to perpetuate the scheme. It is, however, absurd to pretend that this problem arose overnight on his watch or to make grandiose "worst ever" sorts of claims.
    And you keep going back to Clinton as though he was still president. Let's go back to Reagan then, since he was the one who signed the last amnesty and set us up for the disaster were facing today.

I try to deal with things as they are now, not what happened a decade or more ago.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

And TRUTH be told, no one can possibly say that they "DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FROM BUSH" when they voted for him!
    I voted for him KNOWING long before the first election that he was already pushing COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM SHAMD.

He NEVER lied about it and, as a matter of fact, was quite verbal about it from the get go.

Let's keep the facts straight when we discuss this {or any other} member of the traitors organization. That's all he is, a lowly MEMBER. Not a single entitiy of brilliant thought & agenda.

Again........HE NEVER LIED about this! You can't hang that one on him.

The final point is that if one should be punished, ALL should be punished.
    There is not a single one who shares the blame alone.
    WE SHARE THE BLAME for NOT paying attention to our Constitution & Congress!!!

Bush couldn't have wiped his arse without CONGRESS allowing him to do so. Same with Klinton, papa b and every other pres.
    You have to admit that back in 2000, the choice between Bush or Gore was pretty clear cut. I don't think any of us realized at the time how adamant Bush was about erasing our southern border, and since the only alternative was Gore, it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Given your belief that there are hidden powers behind the presidency guiding this issue, then what difference does it matter who gets elected? Isn't the end result going to be the exactly the same?

And if that's the case, what are all of us doing wasting our time here arguing about it?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456