Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

This link was posted in the other thread socal referred to in the first post.

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/PageServer

The impeachbush count was;

Let's Make It a Million!
    734938 :
    the number of people who have already voted
    in the referendum to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Re: Wrong site...

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    Organizations like yours does not really belong on a site like this for supporting current immigration laws and stopping the flood of illegal aliens.

Impeaching Bush is not the answer!!!....
    He is the chief criminal in the government and is one of leaders of the illegal invasion. It makes more sense to go after him than it does a lone illegal alien.

We will never control our borders until we can control our government.

P.S. Not that someone shouldn't be going after the, "lone illegal alien".

Y'all,

Although I don't disagree with impeachment, IMO this is NOT the site for this action. It will simply dilute our legislative efforts to get our current laws enforced, secure our borders, stop the invasion and deport and initiate through enforcement of our laws, self-deportation, and to elect those who agree. This is a very time comsuming task. IMO, it's vital to our country.

These planks are ALIPAC'S mission. Please re-read the Mission Statement.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=16

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I have a suggestion! Go to www.geocities.com and build a free website and promote your idea from there.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Or, join those organizations, already up and running.

There's power in numbers, you know.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Y'all,

Although I don't disagree with impeachment, IMO this is NOT the site for this action. It will simply dilute our legislative efforts to get our current laws enforced, secure our borders, stop the invasion and deport and initiate through enforcement of our laws, self-deportation, and to elect those who agree. This is a very time comsuming task. IMO, it's vital to our country.

These planks are ALIPAC'S mission. Please re-read the Mission Statement.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=16

Why isn't this the site ? I disagree because the reason I joined ALIPAC is that awhile ago I received an e-mail from William. He was taking a poll about investigating and/or impeaching Bush. You got one vote and one comment but to participate you had to join, so I joined.
    Bush is the problem. Legislators make laws, executives enforce them. Illegal aliens are already illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens. Duh. Congress can not enforce laws, nor can they force the executive to. Separation of Powers. But they can oversight, investigate and impeach and that is what congress should be doing.

dxd,

Legislators make laws,
    You're right. And right now, the lawBreakers are working on writing, and voting on laws that will ruin us as a nation.

I actually agree with impeachment of Bush as I've written before.

But having helped in some of the legislative efforts here, I can tell you that it's EXTREMELY time consuming.

Also, Nov. is rapidly approaching. We're spending much time on who needs to be re-elected and who doesn't, and then working on those elections. We're supporting the cities, (since the gov't isn't) who are fighting to write/enforce current legislation. Perhaps you could help with this effort.

I'm simply concerned, and it's only my opinion, that such an effort on your part, would dilute our efforts on this site.
    TIME'S UP!

dxd
    socal,
    You got my ear just like ALIPAC got my ear when I joined, because William mentioned impeachment
    Please stick around.

This raises an interesting and I think very relevant point. I'm of two minds about this whole idea. First is I don't disagree about impeaching Bush. He is a traitor and purposely allowing this invasion to happen. On the other hand I understand about charter or purpose. You have got to be focused to be effective. You can go in too many directions to be effective at all in any of them. However impeachment is NOT outside of legislative action as has been implied here. Political Action Committee. While now, as in 9/10/2006 may not be the day for ALIPAC to get behind such action at some point and time if our elected officials do not effect REAL change we will have to seek removal from office of those who do not. From the President to Representatives and Senators. We only have so much time to do what we are attempting to do here. We will reach a point that merely by numbers alone it will be too late! It is already later then you think! I don't know exactly where the point of no return is but I certainly feel safe in saying that 2012 is too late. We need real change and we need it soon!
    We can't afford to continue to talk about and debate it for years...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast