Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Oh by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    Oh by the way....if Bush was impeached then we would have to contend with Cheney....

Think about!?

Would you rather have a "goofball" or a "mafia" type crook??
    If Bush was impeached, then Cheney would have to start enforcing the laws that Bush didn't, otherwise those who impeached Bush would impeach him as well. Another objection overcomed, will you join us now, t-a-n ?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    We need a Double Impeachment of both Bush and Cheney. Then Dennis Hastert would become President.

There are legal grounds and plenty of them for impeaching Bush and Cheney. Breach of oath on an issue that directly affects the national security and sovereignty of the United States and the American People.

However, Impeachment is a political process not a legal one.

Congress increased funding for Border Patrol a year ago.

The Executive Branch has not executed the increased positions and added Border Patrol Agents.

Under pressure, Bush sends National Guard Troops to the Borders....6,000 of them....but did he? NO, he didn't. After months, there are only 600 scattered along the Border and they are not involved in actually stopping border crossings. They are "monitoring".

The US Congress would have passed a Border Security Bill LAST YEAR, but for this President who said he would VETO any bill that didn't contain a Guest Worker Program.

He has failed to honor his oath and uphold our laws. He has deliberately CIRCUMVENTED and prevented employees paid to enforce our laws to do their jobs.

He has aided and abetted illegal immigration in direct violation of US Immigration Law through orders not to arrest; to arrest and release; to let them go if they are "fleeing"; lying to the American People about increasing Border Patrol Agents when in fact he REDUCED the number of Border Patrol Agents after 9/11....AFTER 9/11 this Maniac REDUCED Border Patrol Agents....

Wow Judy, excellent analysis. You're right, WE'RE LOSING OUR COUNTRY, and in times like these, extraordinary measures like supporting impeachment of the president are absolutely PROPER.

With your permision, I'd like to put this into our new group's file section under the name "Why Bush Has to Go". Americans will realize sooner or later that their country is being dismantled, we just need to help them see it sooner and stop it by impeaching Bush.

This topic may need its own section under, "illegal immigration debate Forum Index".

It is important that we address the cause of the problem and not just try to clean up the results.

If we were to rid the country of every illegal alien today they would flood back in by tomorrow if we don't gain control of our government.

Sure socal...use any of my writings for any purpose that will help our cause. There is a piece I did about a year ago that summarized some of my research. I don't know if it's still in the archives or not, but I'll check. It helps people to connect the dots of the larger picture and the terrible position we are in.

It always might help to explain the need for impeachment on this issue alone.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Folks,

Anyone that does not realize how much ALIPAC has directed this problem right where it belongs with the executive branch has not been paying much attention to my media appearances and certainly did not hear my official statements at the Congressional Hearing this past Sat with Congressmen Tancredo and Taylor.

We have opened the eyes for so many people about what is going on. I certainly hope that any of these requests for ALIPAC to call for impeachment or calls to form a new group taking some ALIPAC supporters away with them are meant in any derogatory fashion towards us.

The reason we do not officially call for the impeachment of President Bush and the reason you do not see the Minutemen or Tancredo or NumbersUSA calling for the same is because the movement is split on this issue.

Please check out our survey readings.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=S ... =1&thold=0

How Do You feel about George Bush's positions on illegal immigration?

I think he is doing a great job! 1.08% (7)
    He's doing a fair job. 2.31% (15)
    I don't know what to think of Bush on this is 5.55% (36)
    He is doing a terrible job. 33.28% (216)
    He should be impeached. 6.93% (45)
    He should be impeached and tried for Treason. 50.85% (330)

Total Votes: 649

As you can tell, about 58% of our supporters feel President Bush should be impeached, but 42% do not.

If we were to call for his impeachment, we could lose somewhere between 30-40% of our supporter base.

If someone wants to go and start their own organization, they are more than welcome too.

If someone wants to go and start their own organization and detract from ALIPAC doing it then that will be another matter and will clearly be divisive for the movement and destructive for our cause.

Everyone needs to be focused on the elections right now. You will have no hope of improvement on this issue from the executive branch (through any means) should we fail to make gains in November.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-3968.html

socal...here is the research I did and put together on May 29, 2005. It's in the archives:

FOR AMERICA: THE TRUTH ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

I put it together for reporters...which is why it starts out "Dear Reporter".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's an Impeach Bush bumper sticker that I made. I plan to make more to help promote our Republicans for Impeachment group and use most of the funds raised to promote the group. So far we've had a few inquiries but no joiners yet, so I don't think that Alipac needs to worry about us pulling many members away from them.

http://www.cafepress.com/2patriots.74281581

Thanks socal!

It's great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-3968.html

socal...here is the research I did and put together on May 29, 2005. It's in the archives:

FOR AMERICA: THE TRUTH ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

I put it together for reporters...which is why it starts out "Dear Reporter".

Judy, I've uploaded that into the new group as well. People need to know that the globalists are in the process of destroying this country through multinational agreements which will effectively dissolve our country's borders and make us all subject to some arbitrary rules that these agreements set.

It now looks even more that the impeachment of Bush is THE BEST way to proceed. We can fight illegal immigration all we want, but even if we make a lot of progress there, it's BUSH who can further weaken our country's sovereignty with just a signature.

It now looks even more that the impeachment of Bush is THE BEST way to proceed. We can fight illegal immigration all we want, but even if we make a lot of progress there, it's BUSH who can further weaken our country's sovereignty with just a signature.
    You are welcome to that opinion, but I have to ask that you fine folks carry this effort on somewhere else.

Right now we need all the help we can get here at ALIPAC to focus on the towns and cities, the Lock the Vote campaign, the elections and candidates etc...

What you are organizing is divisive for our base and we need as many people in our base working side by side as a unified group right now.

There will be no call for impeachment of Bush between now and the elections and energies directed on such a project will send many candidates distancing themselves.

Please wrap this conversation up so it no longer proves a distraction for me and others. There is much work to be done today building up our boycott and building up our coalition.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast