Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly, Altura.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    dxd,

Legislators make laws,
    You're right. And right now, the lawBreakers are working on writing, and voting on laws that will ruin us as a nation.

I actually agree with impeachment of Bush as I've written before.

But having helped in some of the legislative efforts here, I can tell you that it's EXTREMELY time consuming.

Also, Nov. is rapidly approaching. We're spending much time on who needs to be re-elected and who doesn't, and then working on those elections. We're supporting the cities, (since the gov't isn't) who are fighting to write/enforce current legislation. Perhaps you could help with this effort.

I'm simply concerned, and it's only my opinion, that such an effort on your part, would dilute our efforts on this site.
    If treasonous President enforced existing laws there were be no illegal aliens here to begin with and as such these law breakers would not be writing such laws to legalize illegal aliens. AND as Bush has ponited with the SPP, he is out to destroy America, WITH or WITHOUT the laws behind him. He is a anti-American tyrant!

November is indeed approaching and I am also working on who should be re-elected. Opinions vary on who should be re-elected and why but that is the beauty of America.

People are working virtually full time. There is plenty of time and effort available and when you direct your efforts you make more efficient use of that time and energy.

As far as diluting efforts I won't mention that I observed a thread about football. (I like football too)

DXD not fair to me!?

Points are being missed here...

First of all...I am NOT for the Impeachment of Bush....before I get slammed with back feed...this is my reason....

I have supported the invasion of Iraq however, I do not support this administration's handling of the entire situation...I also believe that Bush had only the clear idea of getting Saddam Hussain out of power which I agree but he did not have any clear idea of getting out of Iraq nor does he have a plan to....

Some of you have said that he is a traitor for letting illegal aliens into the country.....The Invasion of Aliens had started long before "goofball" was elected to power....

If congress and the American people should see fit that Bush needs to be Impeached...then on what legal grounds???

If he is to be tried as a traitor then one would need to present documentation and evidence to support this treason....

Ignoring the issue is not evidence enough for treason.

Again...I emphasis... starting another Impeach Bush group is not solving the problem....The problem can only be solved by action!!!

The Problem that this site focuses on is simply Illegal Immigration. How to stop it...how to report it....how to change the current government philosophy and people to reflect pro-legal immigration....how to change Admendment 14 to stop allowing illegals to have their babies here to become anchor babies for themselves and their family....to stop the burden on our social services by providing them with WIC checks and free medical treatment...how to stop educating "their" children....remember, every time you pay taxes, that money goes to support them in order to stay here....

So you see....we are the one's that are keeping these illegals here....the problem is more than just the president the problem goes right back to us....

So as I mentioned before to person who originally initiated this Impeach Bush thread...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO STOP THE INVASION???

I would like to probe everyone....the same question

W. has gone way beyond everyone here to committ in stopping this invasion....I have to commend him for his efforts that motivate him in setting up this site, in contacting our politicians, in communicating with people every single day in working toward this effort....

His executives are constantly doing their part.....Tom Tancredo is doing his part...J.D. Hayworth is doing his part....Roy Beck and Frosty Wooldridge are doing there part....

And there are hundreds of us doing our part.....like John, Dixie, nonillegalannie, Bryan....so many to name

But dxd.....I am sure you are doing your part...what is it again????

So....let's stay focus...start with that foundation first....right now the group that I am working with are looking at campaigning for those candidates that have pro legal immigration platforms and we are looking at demonstrating companies that hire illegals...might not be much but we feel we are at least doing our part....

Oh by the way...

Oh by the way....if Bush was impeached then we would have to contend with Cheney....

Think about!?

Would you rather have a "goofball" or a "mafia" type crook??

dxd
    take-action-now

RE:But dxd.....I am sure you are doing your part...what is it again????

Pointing out what some are unwilling or unable to do. And that is pointing out that the problem is treasonous President Bush and he should be impeached.

Lastly....

To focus the country on an impeach trail will unmistakenly divert the countries attention to Impeachment Hearings instead of focusing on Immigration....

The immigration problem will most certainly get lost from all the publicity of this hearing and again...nothing will be done and our efforts will be lost...

Remember....there is a stronger backing from the American people to Impeach Bush for the War in Iraq then illegal immigration...

Sorry to say, but majority of people will not see it as a major issue for impeachment...

t-a-n,

Exactly.

This sell out has been going on for decades, both sides of the house.

We must focus on this election and the current bills.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Can we just get rid of them all and start over. Please!!! But starting impeachment proceedings would cause issues with our movement.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

American_made,

Can we just get rid of them all and start over. Please!!!
    You betcha! So work for pro-LEGAL immigration candidates, and against pro-ILLEGAL candidates.

And VOTE! And yes, I'm aware of the problems. Vote, anyway.
    TIME'S UP!

We need a Double Impeachment of both Bush and Cheney. Then Dennis Hastert would become President.

There are legal grounds and plenty of them for impeaching Bush and Cheney. Breach of oath on an issue that directly affects the national security and sovereignty of the United States and the American People.

However, Impeachment is a political process not a legal one.

Congress increased funding for Border Patrol a year ago.

The Executive Branch has not executed the increased positions and added Border Patrol Agents.

Under pressure, Bush sends National Guard Troops to the Borders....6,000 of them....but did he? NO, he didn't. After months, there are only 600 scattered along the Border and they are not involved in actually stopping border crossings. They are "monitoring".

The US Congress would have passed a Border Security Bill LAST YEAR, but for this President who said he would VETO any bill that didn't contain a Guest Worker Program.

He has failed to honor his oath and uphold our laws. He has deliberately CIRCUMVENTED and prevented employees paid to enforce our laws to do their jobs.

He has aided and abetted illegal immigration in direct violation of US Immigration Law through orders not to arrest; to arrest and release; to let them go if they are "fleeing"; lying to the American People about increasing Border Patrol Agents when in fact he REDUCED the number of Border Patrol Agents after 9/11....AFTER 9/11 this Maniac REDUCED Border Patrol Agents.

He has PROSECUTED Border Patrol Agents doing their jobs under our laws and wants to send them to jail and gives an illegal alien drug smuggler IMMUNITY to tesity in that prosecution against American Citizens....doing their job under our laws to secure our borders and enforce US Immigration Law.

Americans are going to have ONE CHANCE to save their nation from NAU.

That ONE CHANCE is to hold this President and Vice President accountable for their actions regarding national security; hold them accountable for the numerous outrageous unbelievable incomprehensible lies and deceptive acts they alone are responsible for.

That ONE CHANCE to do anything about illegal immigration IS the removal of Bush and Cheney from the Executive Branch of our government and termination of all US Cabinet members they appointed....now.

Perhaps you don't understand under International Law what the North American Union means. It means that once those regulations are signed by a sitting President of the United States, the American People are bound by that forever.

If you think passing HB 4437 Border Security is a big step forward to stop illegal immigration, then you need to realize it will not make any difference under Free Trade Agreements this monster has already signed into International Binding Law and it will not make ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE under the North American Union.

Under these regulations; under CAFTA; MEFTA; NAFTA, all the other Free Trade Agreements AND the North American Union...any agreement whether a treaty like FTA or Executive Agreement like NAU....local national public law no longer prevails. These international agreements OVER-RIDE our public laws which includes all federal, state and local laws and legislations and regulations....and most assuredly will over-ride HB 4437 or any federal legislation like it.

You have to understand that the merger of nations is intended to be permanent and irreversible and the purpose of the merger documents is to ENSURE Open Borders; free-flow of people, labor and goods across our borders and all the borders; irreversibly and permanently.

You are dealing with a Tsunami of Treason at every possible level but it feeds through the American White House through the Traitors, Bush and Cheney.

And I've been a Republican my whole life. My family was in Republican politics. I'm a 4th Generation Republican. I know John Ashcroft, Kit Bond, John Danforth....personally.....since I was a teen-ager. Worked in Kit Bond's administration when he was Governor of Missouri. Co-Managed his campaign at the University of Missouri.

Nothing sickens me more than to know beyond any doubt let alone reasonable doubt that the Republican Party has been invaded by a faction of Traitors that are destroying our nation. They are not just hurting our nation with bad policies....and things will get better when the new team comes in and takes the reigns in 2008. NO NO NO NO. They are permanently dissolving the United States....under International Law.

All disputes or disagreements under all the FTA's and the new North American Union will be decided by...not the people of the nations affected....but by....the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland.

Check out the US Trade Representative site....and see where they have offices now. Yes...Geneva, Switzerland....called the Geneva Mission.

Illegal immigration is merely a tool to flood our nation with foreign nationals who could care less whether we remain a nation .... or not.

The NAU WILL BE IN PLACE before 2008. Know that because that is a fact upon which you can rely...forever....UNLESS you get these Traitors OUT of the American White House before all the regulations are finalized.

Gutierrez is fast tracking the NAU. They are already over 1 year into the process enough so that now the Canadians are raising hell.

Under International Law, the US Government, every State Government, every municipality will be required to Open the Borders NO MATTER WHAT our US Congress or General Assemblies or City Councils have done and will use these FTAs and NAU regulations and the WTO to achieve Open Borders and the end of the United States as a sovereign entity.

BUSH AND CHENEY have to go and they have to go NOW IF you want to save your nation and preserve our sovereignty as an independent nation; which is the only way you can stop illegal immigration into the United States given the stage of the process that we are at now.

Americans have no choice but this one. Yes....continue to work the US Congress because the US Congress is the only hope we have to save our nation. But to actually save our nation, the US Congress must impeach Bush and Cheney.

Forget about Iraq. That has nothing to do with our sovereignty or future as a nation. While bad and terrible and outrageious, this is not a bad act that threatens our existence as an independent sovereign nation.

NAU threatens our existence as an independent sovereign nation.

FTAs threaten our existence as an independent sovereign nation.

Open Borders threatens our existence as an independent sovereign nation.

NAU and FTAs are the method to achieve Open Borders legally, permanently and irreversibly.

You are losing your power as a Free People with the legal right to determine what happens in and to our nation.

What is happpening is much more involved and much more complicated than failing to secure the borders. What is happening is failing to secure the sovereignty of the United States. We are being eliminated right before our eyes by this American White House.

If you do not yet understand how illegal immigration is merely a tool and means to achieve the Greater End of the United States, then you must research it and learn this for yourselves immediately.

The US House of Representatives will do what we ask them to do.

The only question lies in the US Senate.

Under pressure, I believe and pray they will remove Bush and Cheney and consent to the US House of Representatives.

It takes only a second longer to say in your letters and in your phone calls and by the way....Impeach Bush and Cheney and make your Speaker President. Why if they ask? Because they are Traitors in the true sense of the word working to end the sovereignty of the United States through International Law in favor of foreign interests.

If you don't want to take the extra 2 or 3 seconds, fine. Then don't. But please do not discourage others from doing so.

It is our only hope to deter NAU. And if we do not deter NAU, then everything everyone has done will have been for naught.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast