Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    imho Our government already has way to much power.Ruby Ridge & Wako taught me they can do what ever they want and now they want to make it more acceptable with FISA when they attack Americans.

If they wanted to go after militants they already can . It seems they are reluctant to go after certain groups and this will not change with FISA.
    My thoughts exactly! Focus the peoples attention on some boogy man (terrorists) while taking away the peoples freedoms!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    I want to see them whacking each other over the head with chairs like in the Mexican General Assembly. I want the TV cameras rolling when the paddy wagons pull up and the cops shove them all in and take off for the county jail.
    Slip 'em mega doses of steroids...that ought to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    imho Our government already has way to much power.Ruby Ridge & Waco taught me they can do what ever they want and now they want to make it more acceptable with FISA when they attack Americans.

If they wanted to go after militants they already can . It seems they are reluctant to go after certain groups and this will not change with FISA.
    My thoughts exactly! Focus the peoples attention on some boogy man (terrorists) while taking away the peoples freedoms!
    It seems a plan to me,a clever way to dismantle our constitution.Have you noticed anytime people question them taking away more of our liberties they repeat the fear tactics speech ?

I have seen the Prez do this on several ocassions when he wants more control over our constitutional rights.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Loservillelabor wrote:

It does seem odd to listen on phones while ignoring a full fledged invasion. I'm with Ben Franklin on this one.
    I agree. They are hypocrits by keeping our border and ports wide open! They defend Iraq's border and not ours. We have had over a hundred military incursions on our southern border and nothing is done!

I think fear mongering is a power grab.

See thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-622893-.html#622893
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ya pretty hard to take them seriously when 6 years after 9/11 millions have trekked across the southern border but they don't seem to worry about that....the scare tactic's don't work on me anymore!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/15................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

In 'Liberation from the Affluent Society' Herbert Marcuse predicted that in the event either the USA or USSR fell from power a new boogyman would have to be created so as to keep the population complacent.

Terrorists/Terrorism is a boogyman that can never be defeated and used at will by any government desiring to control its people. IMO

Everyone should ask themselves why is this allowed to happen after 9/11?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104015.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I agree with the purpose/intentions of FISA----but whether they use it to trample on citizens' rights, I don't know. Is there any reports of them using it to trample on the rights of citizens???
    Give them an inch and they will take ten miles. Come on, how long do you think it will be before they are using this on us, if they haven't already.

MW
    Ratbstard wrote:

Terrorists/Terrorism is a boogyman that can never be defeated and used at will by any government desiring to control its people.
    I strongly disagree! How can you say that knowing full well that there have been numerous terrorist acts perpetrated on thousands of innocent civilians over the last 10 years? Terrorism needs to be dealt with accordingly, not ignored. We live in dangerous times, and burying our heads in the sand isn't going to make the bad guys go away.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How can you say that knowing full well that there have been numerous terrorist acts perpetrated on thousands of innocent civilians over the last 10 years?
    You and I usually agree. But, it's time for you to do the body count of American victims of the illegal invasion. Now how's it look?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast