Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ridiculous!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just called the idiots at Mr. Coffee AGAIN and ripped into the man. I also told him that I had a friend who had had the very same problem. He did say he would send another decanter. When he asked if there was anything else he could do for me, I told him that they could quit buying this defective crap from China. He said that it wasn't defective but it just wasn't working as well as I would like!!! I told him that he was an IDIOT. I said, if water is pouring all over the counter every time I try to fill it up, it is DEFECTIVE. He just kept talking right over me and I told him I would NEVER buy another Mr. Coffee.

I wish I had a Target in my town. OR SOMETHING besides Wal-Mart. I would boycott Wal-Mart IF I had a choice.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Target is French owned.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I guess that, since NOTHING is any longer owned by an American company, we will just have to take pot luck.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Judy,

It doesn't seem to be working.

http://www.investorguide.com/cgi-bin/re ... gi?name=HD

http://www.twice.com/article/CA603165.h ... 05/23/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Jose...really? I've not stepped foot in a Home Depot since I saw they sponsored National Council of La Raza. Nor has any member of my family. Alot of Americans are already boycotting these foolish companies. As time goes along, more Americans will learn who the corporations are that are sponsoring all this "illegality" and deny them their sales and "profits".

That's the American Way!!

It might not be working YET but, if enough people wake up, eventually it WILL work. I'm not giving up.

Regardless of who owns Target, their products are of a much higher quality than crappy Walmart. Plus the clientelle there doesn't look quite so retarded.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345