Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hilary is using her own money now and not paying her some of her staff.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Hilary is using her own money now and not paying her some of her staff.
    It was all ill-gotten money, and I hope they lose every penny of it!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Ron Paul is still in the race!!! He is against giving welfare to illegal aliens, HELLO! You people don't really care about this issue because your willing to vote for a DEM! What is going on here. I think I'm outa here. This forum is soooooo biased.
    Many here were ready , willing and able to support Paul until
    he sold out to Huck

I for one will never forgive or support him for that
    I won't support him, either. I had always admired the way he handled himself with integrity, particularly when he was ridiculed and marginalized by the media. Even though dirty politics seems to have gained a certain level of acceptance, it doesn't mean one can't and shouldn't rise above this. I expected better of Paul.

Blame, the fix was in from the beginning they wanted a pro war pro open border candidate. They made it look like there was a real race going on but when push came to shove they all moved out of the way to make room for McCain. All the quitters left us with McCain.

I just re-registerd to "Decline to State" in CA. I will write in Mitt Romney on my ballot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't support him, either. I had always admired the way he handled himself with integrity, particularly when he was ridiculed and marginalized by the media. Even though dirty politics seems to have gained a certain level of acceptance, it doesn't mean one can't and shouldn't rise above this. I expected better of Paul.

Dirty Ron Paul.. Can you just imagine this man accepting his 2nd place spot? What nerve !!! Why didn't he just throw the WV election. How dare the man accept those delegates. Paul should have dumped that integrity and honesty you admire so much. He should have become as corrupt as the rest of the field and sold out his supporters as the rest of the field has.

VIDEO: Romney's Emotional Goodbye:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-102655.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Ron Paul is still in the race!!! He is against giving welfare to illegal aliens, HELLO! You people don't really care about this issue because your willing to vote for a DEM! What is going on here. I think I'm outa here. This forum is soooooo biased.
    Many here were ready , willing and able to support Paul until
    he sold out to Huck

I for one will never forgive or support him for that
    OK, I have something to say about this and I hope everyone really pays attention to this. Huckabees platform was closer to Pauls than Romneys, not much but closer. I am contacting the campaign to see who made the deal if Huck offered the delegates what is the problem, and his platform is closer why should he side with Romney? Would you be as mad at this if Romney offered the delegates for votes?

By the way, did Romney sign the numbers pledge? Huckabee did. Not that I trust Huckabee but that pledge could be considered a binding agreement and to go back on it would have legal ramification don't you think?

Romney suspended because of the WAR ????

If anything, Romney's competition against McCain would have forced McCain to take more conservative positions on some issues. Wouldn't that have HELPED the Republicans in the general election....regardless of who won the nomination ? How about all the other important conservative positions Romney professed to support....starting with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ? Isn't that equally, if not MORE important than the war?

I think Romney was bribed, threatened, or made a deal with McCain......Romney's focus on the war as THE #1 issue was practically a McCain endorsement...

To support a Dem over Ron Paul (the ONLY anti-illegal immigration candidate left) seems self-defeating to me........

Support a Demacrate....Never going to happen!!! support McCain.....never going to happen. I will not compromise my convictions or principles.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)