Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where did gogo go to? Thanks Gogo and Tiny great job today your both Awesome!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Where did gogo go to? Thanks Gogo and Tiny great job today your both Awesome!!!
    I'm here. Tired out. I don't have a lap top and my TV's in another room so I had to sit in there to listen.

Your welcome. Great job Tiny you're the one on top of this today.

Let's take tomorrow off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your welcome. This bill has to go back to the House again for a final vote because of the amendments. But don't they just do that in conference with House members?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ya I double the thanks for the blow by blow you guy's and gals are great!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Your welcome. This bill has to go back to the House again for a final vote because of the amendments. But don't they just do that in conference with House members?
    I think so. Plus there is an issue of the difference in the appropriations. The House is usually in charge of appropriations.

Nite all.

Thanks patriots. Its felt a little lonely earlier in the day. Glad you came in a stuck with us.

Good nite

Yes Cudos to Tinybob & GoGo...you earned your Hero & Titan mantles today for sure !!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Thanks everyone. This is another victory for us if they didn't slip something in it that we didn't see.

Eat your heart out LaRaza. You're people are going home. Workplace enforcement . . . yahoo!!!!

SOSAD, will you keep an eye on this vote. The bob part of tinybobidaho wants to watch tv. He's been so patient this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Eat your heart out LaRaza. You're people are going home. Workplace enforcement . . . yahoo!!!!

I hope so, but I bet Cheritoff uses 85% of the money on ports and the northern border.

Thanks all, especially gogo and tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Was this mentioned at all? Our town recently applied for 287g and our mayor was quoted as saying that all applications are on hold till 'immigration reform.' I haven't been able to find anything to confirm/deny this.
    Fedup, i think the problem is ICE is behind and can not keep up with the people that are applying for the program!
    Now that's an interesting thought!!

Some cities are signing Memorandums of Understanding for the 287 (g) that only cover things like rape, murder, more serious type crimes. Some cities are going for any violation, traffic stop, drunk driving, etc. Any encounter with police results in an immigration check with probable cause (might be no driver's license as a trigger). They keep the fingerprint kits and other necessary items with them as they go about their duties and do the checks with info back in about 5 minutes.

This was quite an issue Georgia in our town. How far should they go... Our police and mayor kept 'assuring' the illegal aliens that they would only go after the most serious felons. Citizens spoke before the council and said they wanted dui's, etc... So I don't know what?! was put in our MOU. Hope it get approved real soon baby.