Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is in the Sanders amendment that Repubs don't like?

All I have to say is thanks to all of you for fighting for our country, I live in OK now and left Ca a year and a half ago because of all of the problems. I have a latina wife but she agrees with everything that you are doing. But as time goes on I will fill you in on the little things. But I found your web sight just before our liars in the senate tried to $crew us , And you guys informed me on who to contact and I sent the info to all my friends and family. I thank all of you again and I will continue to email and inform all of my friends and family.

God bless our founders and may we get some more real patriots before it's to late.

If they all live to be as old as Bird we are in trouble. I thought the older you got the more conservative you got. I think they are all suffering from some sort of shrinking brain disease.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Sanders Amendment passed

ayes-51 nays-43
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Feels better to eat. I'm baaaaaaaack

Thanks for taking over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know Delta. I didn't get to read the amendment,

Thanks, dgre

Voting on the DeMint Amendment. I didn't completely catch this, but I assume his amendment already passed earlier by voice vote and he's just changed the wording to slip by rule 16. We are looking for ayes on this one. I'll post the results.

Quote Originally Posted by dgremark
    All I have to say is thanks to all of you for fighting for our country, I live in OK now and left Ca a year and a half ago because of all of the problems. I have a latina wife but she agrees with everything that you are doing. But as time goes on I will fill you in on the little things. But I found your web sight just before our liars in the senate tried to $crew us , And you guys informed me on who to contact and I sent the info to all my friends and family. I thank all of you again and I will continue to email and inform all of my friends and family.

God bless our founders and may we get some more real patriots before it's to late.
    Welcome to ALIPAC, dgremark. Glad to have you and I hope you remain as active as you can with us. Fact of the matter is, we do consider ourselves Patriots becuase we stand up for our country regardless of special interests, ethno-centric groups with racist agendas, sell out politicians, big business and a litany of others who only have their own narrow view of what's right for them and not America. Our philosophy is...if your an illegal alien, you do not belong here and you should leave. If your interested in being here legally, apply through the proper channels from your home country. We are against ALL illegal immigration without regard to creed, color or national origin. Illegal is illegal and is not to be tolerated. We want our existing immigration laws enforced, our borders secured and a huge reduction in the mass of illegal aliens in our country. So welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. Believe me, you will learn a lot from the wealth of information posted on this site.

yes, welcome dgremark

DeMint Amendment passed

ayes-93 nays-1 Senator Specter was the only one to vote against this amendment.

I just read an article in members news stories about Specter getting ready to bring the immigration bill back. We need to flood his office with calls and emails. He's a jerk.

2516 is the problem amendment