Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you to Gogo and tinybob. Your efforts are deeply appreciated. God Bless You both and rest well tonight. Tomorrow is another day.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Delta, I believe Dole's amendment prevents Chertoff from spending the 287 (g) money on anything else but that.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Georgia. Tomorrow I need to get out of this chair for a while.

I am getting real tired of everyone worrying about offending the illegal aliens and protecting them, and the American people are left on their own, feeling shunned and unprotected. What have we done in our voting and electing of people up and down the ladder? They must be drinking "traitor" juice.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

FedUp, any locale that has state approval can use the 287 (g) without asking Chertoff. But they have to apply if they want to get reimbursed for the money they spend on training and detention. Sessions said Alabama paid for it themselves.

Thanks, Georgia.

Nighty nite all, I am exhausted!! Your all great!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

hey, did I just get a promotion? I didn't even notice before.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    FedUp, any locale that has state approval can use the 287 (g) without asking Chertoff. But they have to apply if they want to get reimbursed for the money they spend on training and detention. Sessions said Alabama paid for it themselves.

Thanks, Georgia.
    Ahhhh...thanks tiny

Georgia, I flipped the quote box. Part in quotes was written to you. I've been decorating/painting this week -too many paint fumes.

Let me shake your hand tinybob, you are moving on up

Jeremiah 29:11

No problem Fedup, at least you were thinking of me

Thanks, Georgia. It's my pay for today, I guess.