Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Is there another mecha club? I believe it is the same. So if mecha is this bad why are they allowed at so many schools? Why haven't they been removed?
    EXCELLENT QUESTION!!!!!
    Absolute excellent question -

The answer - the same reason the illegal drug dealers, the illegal rapists, murderers, child molesters, thieves, etc., haven't been removed from the country - and all the other 'good, honest' (but illegal) people.

The President wants them here = and his owners want them here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Oh no, Gabriel's back. A little information for you folks that have recently joined ALIPAC: Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.
    Because I don't want to violate the Constitution, and stomp on rights of anyone in search of every potential illegal does not make me a pro-illegal advocate.
    Gab,

Illegal aliens do not have any rights granted them in the Constitution. So don't worry about stomping on their Rights.

They are foreign nationals and not part of "We the People".

Dixie
    If you are a strict constructionist they may not; however you know landmark cases exist that have granted illegals rights. If it weren't true, they would not be in our public school systems. Whether you believe they should be granted rights is a different story.
    I am concerned with people infringing upon the rights of CITIZENS and LEGALS in the process of apprehending illegals. As it is, according to many of you, I shouldn't be able to fly a foreign flag if I wanted. Did you want to be able to come into my house and search for illegals? How about telling me what to wear. I wore a yellow shirt with green, and red stripes, with a big black star that said GHANA. I have no doubt many of you would like to outlaw such dress. That is absurd and in the name of of outlawing illegal immigration, many of you would have no problem infringing.
    Hey Gab,

Your house can be searched for illegal aliens. It's called a warrant and it's Constitutional. It's also called probable cause.

I am concerned with people infringing upon the rights of CITIZENS and LEGALS in the process of apprehending illegals.
    This is the Liberal Excuse for Ignoring the Crime, Aiding, Hiding, Harboring and Encouraging Illegal Aliens.

I've had a police officer pull me over thinking I was someone else before. I didn't have any problem giving him my ID and waiting for him to run a check on me. But hey, I'm not a criminal and I have a legitimate ID.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the Liberal Excuse for Ignoring the Crime, Aiding, Hiding, Harboring and Encouraging Illegal Aliens.

I've had a police officer pull me over thinking I was someone else before. I didn't have any problem giving him my ID and waiting for him to run a check on me. But hey, I'm not a criminal and I have a legitimate ID.

Dixie
    As my mother would say.."BINGO"
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Oh no, Gabriel's back. A little information for you folks that have recently joined ALIPAC: Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.
    Because I don't want to violate the Constitution, and stomp on rights of anyone in search of every potential illegal does not make me a pro-illegal advocate.
    Gab,

Illegal aliens do not have any rights granted them in the Constitution. So don't worry about stomping on their Rights.

Dixie
    If you are a strict constructionist they may not; however you know landmark cases exist that have granted illegals rights. If it weren't true, they would not be in our public school systems. Whether you believe they should be granted rights is a different story.
    I am concerned with people infringing upon the rights of CITIZENS and LEGALS in the process of apprehending illegals. As it is, according to many of you, I shouldn't be able to fly a foreign flag if I wanted. Did you want to be able to come into my house and search for illegals? How about telling me what to wear. I wore a yellow shirt with green, and red stripes, with a big black star that said GHANA. I have no doubt many of you would like to outlaw such dress. That is absurd and in the name of of outlawing illegal immigration, many of you would have no problem infringing.
    Hey Gab,

Your house can be searched for illegal aliens. It's called a warrant and it's Constitutional. It's also called probable cause.

I am concerned with people infringing upon the rights of CITIZENS and LEGALS in the process of apprehending illegals.

Dixie
    Liberal or not, this is a protection afforded by the Constitution that I expect. By the way a warrant and probable cause are not infringements, so if they do exist, it is a legal procedure...not what I'm talking about at all. If you want to have your house, car, and personal items open for inspection that's great, it doesn't mean I do and apparently those who wrote the Constitution, legislators and probably the reasonable person would object.

From the Arizona chapter of MECHA:

http://clubs.asua.arizona.edu/~mecha/pa ... tzlan.html

Any questions? I thought not.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Since the original post, I have been thinking about this question - Is it a secret?

I have decided it is. It is a secret Garbriel's good, honest friends are keepng from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    From the Arizona chapter of MECHA:

http://clubs.asua.arizona.edu/~mecha/pa ... tzlan.html

Any questions? I thought not.
    This can be interpreted so many ways. No wonder people haven't heard of the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Since the original post, I have been thinking about this question - Is it a secret?

I have decided it is. It is a secret Garbriel's good, honest friends are keepng from him.
    Often things are hard to see if you don't have the right perspective.

Dixie

[quote=Gabriel]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MW":2q46r0sq
    Gab,

Dixie
    Hey Gab,

Dixie
    Liberal or not, this is a protection afforded by the Constitution that I expect. By the way a warrant and probable cause are not infringements, so if they do exist, it is a legal procedure...not what I'm talking about at all. If you want to have your house, car, and personal items open for inspection that's great, it doesn't mean I do and apparently those who wrote the Constitution, legislators and probably the reasonable person would object.[/quote:2q46r0sq]
    You don't even understand what you just said. The avoidance of the truth must take a lot of your energy. You must feel drained all the time.

Using a phrase often quoted by Ted Hayes, "the truth will set you free".

Just to let you know Gab, following 9-11, that everyone can be detained if they can not produce identification and can be held until they are identified. Pretty much, if you don't have an ID, you can go to jail. Citizen or not.

Your justification is so lame, it died shortly after 9-11 in the Patriot Act.

In the lawful and Constitutional pursuit of criminals, civil rights are not infringed. Secondly, illegal aliens do not have civil rights. I repeat, illegal aliens do not have civil rights, which are the rights of citizens. Hint-hint, illegals are not citizens either.

That should relieve all your concerns and now you can expend your energy elsewhere.

Dixie

Who said anything about not producing ID. Keep adding facts to the hypothetical and of course the circumstances change. So the Constitution goes out the window in pursuit of illegals justifed by the Patriot Act?
    It is correct that in the lawful pursuit of criminals, civil rights are not infringed; but the issue is what is lawful pursuit. AGAIN, I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LAWFUL ACTION, THE PROBLEM IS WHAT IS LAWFUL IS DIFFERENT ON THIS SITE. Here anything in pursuit of illegals is lawful. You can repeat illegals don't have civil rights until you are blue in the face, but find a case. Plyler v. Doe says opposite. The court found the state law in violation of the 14th Amendment. If in fact, illegals had no civil rights, there could not be a violation. Hint-hint, look at case law, not just your subjective views of what the Constitution should say according to what you want. Besides, common sense would tell you that people are not deported with hearing (aka Due Process). Due process is a fundamental right under the Constitution. If the rights did not apply to illegals, they would be deported without due process. Lastly, the infringements I was referring to was to LEGAL CITIZENS. How many times on this site was it stated that ICE should have been at the various rallies and deported individuals. There were thousands of legal citizens marching as well. Deport them too? Stop all and ask for ID? Will they ask the minutewomen who are also there in opposition for ID too? That's exactly the kind of infringements I am concerned with.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast