Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    You need to pull you head out of the sand.
    I was thinking the same thing ... but sand wasn't the word I was going to use.

Bless you for keeping me out of trouble, AG. I owe you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Ah, let em speak his mind. Dont think he has said anything out of line in this thread. Maybe he is baiting the discussion based on imagined or contrived information -- I cant say. Still a good conversation to have. I dont think it matters either way to most that are against illegal immigration. I will say its pretty clear reconquista is happening. Whether it is overt or covert is a moot point to me.
    I am not here to bait anyone. Nor do I have a reason to lie. I am behind a computer, safe. I just don't hear of this movement, other than here. Like I said, I know legal immigrants, illegals, first, second, and third generation Mexicans and this is not somthing that is even remotely within their thoughts. Rather, most of them state the opposite. They love this country, are grateful to be here, and would never want it to be like Mexico as that is why they left. Of course, they also love Mexico; however the reason they love Mexico is because of their deep roots: familiarity, language, customs, family. What one citizen said specifically was that even though he came to this country legally at 17 (he's 57 today), he would always love Mexico because he remembers the great times with family, friends, he misses the food, the culture (like the posadas during Christmas, going to the professional soccer games) and all of his family still lives there. He equated it to an American who moved from Boston to LA would still probably love Boston if the same facts applied.
    This may be true Gabriel...but people like that are the exception, not the rule. You need to pull you head out of the sand.
    I don't know if this is the exception or the rule and neither do you or anyone else for that matter as it would be impossible to decipher.

Since it is the exception and not the rule here in Texas, and since CA has been at the forefront of this illegal invasion for a very long time, I think it is the rule, where you are.

Now, understand, I am not saying you are not repeating what these people tell you.

Ask yourself, why would they tell you their intentions? Is it not possible they are, as I said, being just a little disingenuous with you?

If they are telling you that - some of them are 'pulling your leg', guaranteed.

As for rights - just whose rights are being trampled on here? No one wants American citizens' rights to be ignored in the search for illegals. I also do not want American citzens' rights to be ignored in an effort to 'be nice' to the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They love this country, are grateful to be here, and would never want it to be like Mexico
    Hmmmmmn. I missed that march somehow.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Is this a secret?

Having access to those of Mexican descent very prevalent in Southern California, I have been asking those individuals about the "Reconquista" movement and have encountered an overwhelming amount of individuals who have never heard of such a thing? Moreover, the majority of individuals have expressly stated that they hope, the U.S. will never become Mexico, or even resemble Mexico. Moreover, I asked the MECHA Club members and advisors about "Reconquista" and although only the advisors have heard of it, they do not preach this movement. Most of these individuals are first, and second generation individuals as well as illegals adn legal migrants. Why is this?

Funny when I have been protesting in LA there are plenty who know about Aztlan and the reconquista movement. They are the ones the police are keeping away from us, mostly because there would be violence. They shout they hate America and they hate American's and this is their land, they are taking it back, by force or ballot box. I was in a t-shirt shop the other day in Arden Fair Mall, in Sacramento CA. they were selling Aztlan shirts.

MW
    caasduit wrote:

Funny when I have been protesting in LA there are plenty who know about Aztlan and the reconquista movement.
    And I'm sure they're carrying the posters and banners to prove it, right? Heck, I've seen those posters and banners on several websites.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    You need to pull you head out of the sand.
    I was thinking the same thing ... but sand wasn't the word I was going to use.

Bless you for keeping me out of trouble, AG. I owe you one.
    You're welcome.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I hear the argument that this was "once Mexican land" and that this land was purchased fraudulently or coercively; however what I don't hear is we are taking this land back, or this will one day be Mexico's land, or Mexican's will take over. Again, yesterday, I asked about 30 young people (20-24 diverse ethnicity.) and not one knew what it was. I live about 30 minutes from downtown LA.
    And you spoke with members of MECha??

Strange they are ignorant of their own organizations goals.

-- MECha aims to reclaim the land of their fathers stolen in the "brutal gringo invasion of our territories."

-- "With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all out brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan."

-- "Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to foreign Europeans. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent."

-- "Por la Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada." In English: "For the race, everything. Outside of the race, nothing.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I hear the argument that this was "once Mexican land" and that this land was purchased fraudulently or coercively; however what I don't hear is we are taking this land back, or this will one day be Mexico's land, or Mexican's will take over. Again, yesterday, I asked about 30 young people (20-24 diverse ethnicity.) and not one knew what it was. I live about 30 minutes from downtown LA.
    And you spoke with members of MECha??

Strange they are ignorant of their own organizations goals.

-- MECha aims to reclaim the land of their fathers stolen in the "brutal gringo invasion of our territories."

-- "With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all out brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan."

-- "Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to foreign Europeans. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent."

-- "Por la Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada." In English: "For the race, everything. Outside of the race, nothing.[/quote
    Is there another mecha club? I believe it is the same. So if mecha is this bad why are they allowed at so many schools? Why haven't they been removed?

Is there another mecha club? I believe it is the same. So if mecha is this bad why are they allowed at so many schools? Why haven't they been removed?
    EXCELLENT QUESTION!!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast