Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Action against Amnesty needed NOW!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1116088.html#1116088

i lived in torrance and longbeach. you in bell? in the late 70's i was a mover out there, lotta retired-active servicemen made up the homeowners then. things change.

I'm in Burbank. Or Burrito-bank.

Family here since '47. It's turned into a p-hole.

I just can't stand it anymore. Wife is packing, I'm packing anywhere we go now we both pack. No CC and I could care less. 31 minutes for a squad to get here. Fock em. I'm turning mean and nasty. No sympathy for these invaders. These politicians need to be ( MOD EDIT)They get into office and open their pockets for the free money. OUR MONEY! Meg "the pig" whitman has spent over 100 million of her own dollars. And you know damn well if she's elected she try and get a billion back.

I have to leave before I go on a seek and destroy. Can't spit I'm so mad.

Burbank, what the flock happened here?

US

Its so sad you were made so miserable that you had to leave your home! Thats just so so very wrong!!!
    I hope you'll both be very happy up north, its amazing up there...I wish you both much happiness unclesurf

Thank you all, again.

It's like being blindfolded and cuffed in the woods. No point of reference. Every turn I take, I get smacked on the nose. Like an old dawg. Not many smacks left before I bite. Her dogs know somethings up. Past couple weeks they even take turns outside. One or both of them are with her every minute. And yeah, I checked her pockets for treats or snausages. Empty.

The urge to take a lawn chair, small table, and a sign on that corner is overwhelming.

Chapter IV

Tactical Dispositions.

1. The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.

Su Tzu
    TAOW

US

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSurf
    Thank you all, again.

It's like being blindfolded and cuffed in the woods. No point of reference. Every turn I take, I get smacked on the nose. Like an old dawg. Not many smacks left before I bite. Her dogs know somethings up. Past couple weeks they even take turns outside. One or both of them are with her every minute. And yeah, I checked her pockets for treats or snausages. Empty.

The urge to take a lawn chair, small table, and a sign on that corner is overwhelming.

Chapter IV

Tactical Dispositions.

1. The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.

Su Tzu
    TAOW

US
    UncleSurf, we both have the blood shootin' outta the eyes thing goin. If I were there on the porch with ya I would be extremely tempted to take advantage of the target rich environment if ya know what I mean. Brass needs to be recycled from time to time. Fact is, ya might have to cuff me to keep me from stringin some bread crumbs from taco corner to the front door just so pepe and company could be introduced properly to senor remington. Stay frosty and enjoy the north country.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Try putting this flier up around the area and send it anonymously by mail to many of the local business owners to see if it helps...

http://www.alipac.us/media/ALIPAC-HireLegal.pdf

This flier has been known to make any employers and employees engaging in illegal behavior, very nervous.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anti-immigration groups on the web

(mod edited - link not allowed)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Try putting this flier up around the area and send it anonymously by mail to many of the local business owners to see if it helps...

http://www.alipac.us/media/ALIPAC-HireLegal.pdf

This flier has been known to make any employers and employees engaging in illegal behavior, very nervous.

W
    Thank You!
    Printing them up as I hack the keys.
    Might even get em up before they hit the corner.

Way to go ALIPAC, I'm on it.

US

Texasborn,

Blood and anti-freeze. (MOD EDIT)

How's that o'l quote go?

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time."

C. Puller

and my all time favorite,

"Take me to the Brig, I want to see the real Marines"

G'night Chesty, wherever you are.

US

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast