Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stay in contact UncleSurf
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

you know what youre doing, adapt and overcome. rent that baby and dont look back. i still think that renting to a leo would really be a 360 for the maximum enjoyment aspect, never the less, have fun at the north border!

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    you know what youre doing, adapt and overcome. rent that baby and dont look back. i still think that renting to a leo would really be a 360 for the maximum enjoyment aspect, never the less, have fun at the north border!
    DD,
    You are a bad man. j/k

I don't think LEO would like what's in my back yard.

Matter of fact, I know they wouldn't appreciate it at all.

It's a nut buster moving from what I have built here.

Wife and I grow our own veggies and have aquaponics
    labs running. Fish and veggies. Tilapia. One hell of a grand experiment.
    And it works.

But it's all good. Ran the ad for two days and got the asking price and deposits we were looking for. Should be gone by Oct 15. Leaving it fully furnished and operational.

At this stage of my life it may be best to skeedaddle out of this third world
    city. Crying shame. Our family has been here since 1947. I'm the last of an old Danish clan.

But I have to think Ol' Chesty is spinning in his grave, one of his own on the run. I'm praying he understands I'm the last post with no relief in sight. Time to go guerilla. Che and Sun Tzu in my ruck.
    I'm running the Colors upside down y'all.
    As I am under siege.

I'll keep in touch, the large lady ain't yodeling yet.

Thanks for yer words and thoughts. Them prayers are handy too.

God bless this Country and all it's Red Blooded Citizens and Patriots.
    It'll get uglier than we ever thought. Stay strong.

US
    Mourning the American Dream.

just sayin.....a youngblood LEO would be oblivious, the criminals will figure it out but fast too. and you are not loosing anything. member, you will be a landlord profiteering on something you own. lemons into lemonade if you will. whoever is renting from you, the game changes for the better. enjoy the new digs, and insure the old place for plenty.ive moved from what i thot were great spots for EXACTLY the same reason. a man can live where he wants, not when hes in prison. dont look back.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSurf
    Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    DD,
    You are a bad man. j/k

I don't think LEO would like what's in my back yard.

Matter of fact, I know they wouldn't appreciate it at all.

It's a nut buster moving from what I have built here.

Wife and I grow our own veggies and have aquaponics
    labs running. Fish and veggies. Tilapia. One hell of a grand experiment.
    And it works.

But it's all good. Ran the ad for two days and got the asking price and deposits we were looking for. Should be gone by Oct 15. Leaving it fully furnished and operational.

At this stage of my life it may be best to skeedaddle out of this third world
    city. Crying shame. Our family has been here since 1947. I'm the last of an old Danish clan.

But I have to think Ol' Chesty is spinning in his grave, one of his own on the run. I'm praying he understands I'm the last post with no relief in sight. Time to go guerilla. Che and Sun Tzu in my ruck.
    I'm running the Colors upside down y'all.
    As I am under siege.

I'll keep in touch, the large lady ain't yodeling yet.

Thanks for yer words and thoughts. Them prayers are handy too.

God bless this Country and all it's Red Blooded Citizens and Patriots.
    It'll get uglier than we ever thought. Stay strong.

US
    Mourning the American Dream.
    Uncle, keep us advised of the sitrep. Damn shame that one is driven out of his castle by invaders. Surrender isn't in our blood. We'll win the war!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

UncleSurf....

You are not 'cutting and running'. Just by being human, we are endowed with the inate desire to survive.... and they don't send men of retirement age to war. Draindog's advice is wisely offered. I don't know which state you are headed to - the north part of, Washington, Idaho or Montana. You will definitely experience the four seasons in the northern part of any of these states. You will also find a little more of a conservative attitude from the east side of the Cascades in Washington and continuing east through Montana.

May your departure from a living hell be swift, safe and may you be rewarded with peace.

Sitrep.

The Senior Lead Community Officer from Foothill Division, Officer E. V.
    has got my six covered. She told me she would have the shade trees trimmed to provide less cover and it is done.

Salute!

She is now in the process of having a No Slacking sign posted on the Pedestrian Island where they linger. I am drafting a letter to the Chief
    to express my gratitude for her help. They still congregate daily but their numbers are decreasing.

U Haul has made some adjustments to their lot. Keeping trucks off the western side of the lot. It gives the office a full view of the Island where the day laborers are. I'll give them a plus for this but there are still issues
    to be addressed. Their efforts are duly noted.

Our plans for moving are still on and we are gifting, junking and ridding ourselves of a lot of useless gear. October 15 is the move date. Told the wife we were going to vagabond for three months before we settle in.
    Found a Lancer Cab Over for the dually and made a deal. Might as well make it a Grand Adventure.

Adapting, with the will to overcome.

And thank you, ALIPAC members. The replies to this thread are greatly
    appreciated.

US
    On The Wall

i envy the safari youre on! enjoy, and dont look back.

Your adventure awaits you and your wife.
    I bet you'll have a GRAND time,so enjoy every moment at every turn.....

Have you ever tried ICE?
    To report suspicious activity, call ICE's 24-hour toll-free hotline at: 1-866-347-2423 or visit www.ice.gov.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Your adventure awaits you and your wife.
    I bet you'll have a GRAND time,so enjoy every moment at every turn.....

Have you ever tried ICE?
    To report suspicious activity, call ICE's 24-hour toll-free hotline at: 1-866-347-2423 or visit www.ice.gov.
    I'll agree, a Grand Adventure at this stage looks better than Garand time on the patio.

I've hammered enough. Been packing and dejunking. Time to saddle up.
    U Haul has re arranged the lot. Trees have been trimmed to provide less cover for the DL's. Good thing I'm chrome domed, all this stress has turned my chest hair GRAY.

I despise what these crooked life long scalawags in office have done to this country. The city of Bell California should be a screaming scud sucking warning to all Americans no matter where you live.

I can smell it in the air. It's faint, but it's there. Time to take off the Rose colored lenses and see it for what it is.

28 and a day.

Kind of irks me to still pay the property taxes to California, but what can ya do?

UncleSurf

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast