Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Local officials welcomed the effort to rein in gang activity but law enforcement offered few details about their continuing investigation into the East Side Locos, which has ties to the international Surenos gang based in southern California. Officials refused to discuss specifics of the gang's activities and origins Thursday.

Police say gangs have been active in Grand Island since at least the mid-1990s, but their strength and influence has varied. Hall County Attorney Mark Young and other officials promised to keep up pressure on gangs across central Nebraska through a recently expanded law enforcement task force.
    Hmmm....right after the last illegal invader amnesty of 1986! I’m sure it’s just coincidental!

Amnesties create crime and destruction!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thedramaofmylife wrote
    Lastly, every letter that is sent home in my daughters bag just happens to be written in both English and Spanish even though the official language of AZ is English by law.
    They are doing similar things here in Texas. In one Houston area district, they are practically FORCING all teachers in all subject areas to become ESL certified over the next couple of years (Language Arts teachers starting this year...) or they may lose their jobs. It's because of all the anchor babies and non-English speaking kids flooding schools and they are lagging behind the regular kids, so they are pandering.

Welcome thedramaofmylife.

It's no better in Texas, much less El Paso where we live. Your descriptions of Arizona mirror what happens here. The entire Southern border of this country has been taken over. Can't blame you for wanting to leave...wish we could too.
    When you move back to Michigan, be sure to educate others as to the reality of what is actually going on. People in the east don't seem to really "get it".

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn

It's no better in Texas, much less El Paso where we live. Your descriptions of Arizona mirror what happens here. The entire Southern border of this country has been taken over. Can't blame you for wanting to leave...wish we could too.
    When you move back to Michigan, be sure to educate others as to the reality of what is actually going on. People in the east don't seem to really "get it".
    Educating folks in the north east is exactly what I have been doing. Some of the folks up north think AZ and the other border states are just being mean to the illegals. You really do have to be here in person to know just how bad it is. I think that I share a unique view point of this border state considering that I am from Michigan and I am not "used" to all of this like the AZ natives are. I know the difference, considering that fortunately Michigan is a state that they have not taken over (knock on wood). Hopefully it will stay that way and most of them will continue to leave Michigan alone for whatever reason that they have so far.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn

Educating folks in the north east is exactly what I have been doing. Some of the folks up north think AZ and the other border states are just being mean to the illegals. You really do have to be here in person to know just how bad it is. I think that I share a unique view point of this border state considering that I am from Michigan and I am not "used" to all of this like the AZ natives are. I know the difference, considering that fortunately Michigan is a state that they have not taken over (knock on wood). Hopefully it will stay that way and most of them will continue to leave Michigan alone for whatever reason that they have so far.
    People that are patriotic Americans should leave Southern AZ and come up here near Flagstaff.
    Get ready to join the militias up here.

I like that comment "just being mean to the illegals". Yep that is how the rest of the U.S. painted Californians when we first started fighting this battle. Now we are called nuts for allowing it.

The one thing this blog shows is that you can't run from it. Illegal immigration is like a cancer spreading clear across this country. If something isn't done soon it will have consumed every inch of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I like that comment "just being mean to the illegals". Yep that is how the rest of the U.S. painted Californians when we first started fighting this battle. Now we are called nuts for allowing it.

The one thing this blog shows is that you can't run from it. Illegal immigration is like a cancer spreading clear across this country. If something isn't done soon it will have consumed every inch of this country.
    Sherry, I lived in Monterey AND Salinas. I know all too well how terrible it is there.
    Helicopters flying over my old home in Salinas, every 15 minutes. Watching little elderly American ladies hit by cars that ran off, you name it.
    I left CA, I just could not take it anymore. I went to the City council in Salinas and they told me to stfu.
    I wrote this letter:
    http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/arc ... /1/@@index

I have been involved in this terrible battle for YEARS and see no results--EVER.

One thing that enables illegals is welfare. If they have handouts they will thrive anywhere like most pests. In areas where life is a struggle and not many democrats around to give them welfare for votes they are not very large in numbers.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

TheMadJewess - I love your website. I remember when Salians was a peaceful town - that is if you stayed away from East Alisal. I have been forced away from my beautiful coast and ocean. My heart will always be in Monterey, but I have found sanctuary in my husband's hometown. A small town that does not welcome outsider's, especially "those tree huggin liberals". At first I found it hard to adjust to everyone knowing everyone elses business, but now I kind of like it. The biggest entertainment in the town is school sports. Everyone, and I mean everyone turns up for the games, even out of town games. There are no gangs in this town. The kids are allowed to be kids, but they know whatever they do their parents will hear about it.

No, I might have had to give up my beautiful sceanery and my great restaurants. I might be living in Mayberry, but at least I am still in California and unless I leave the town I only hear English being spoken.

Hello DramaMama - I also like your blog. I had to write in because I have seen so many mixed marriages in trouble just like you say. People of Mexican descent still having an irrational loyalty towards Mexico and Mexicans first, placing them above the people and nation (US) that has sustained them, even when they have been here for generations and don't even know anybody in Mexico anymore. There is a pull, a romance, a drama and for any perceived hardship or prejudice received over the years they buy the fantasy despite the logical truth. I have seen many mixed Mexican marriages having permanent problems over this issue and what is also wierd is the man can lie like you say. I don't know if it is just men with women, or Mexican men or what. I have had issues in the past with wanting the wife to know the truth of her Mexican descent husbad but not wanting to give her that anguish. This illegal immigration issue and the perceived prejudice issue is a marriage destroyer. I've known many who argue at home about it and the mixed kids are torn. Sadly there are too many neighborhoods where you see the kids separate themselves by race/ethnicity at a young age.

My husband is of Mexican descent. He is bi-lingual. He grew up in a border town. I am grateful that he and I totally agree on these things and he is not lured by this false romance and victim culture solidarity being marketed.

For the children the whole situation is ridiculous. I watch the mixed child (mine) bouncing back and forth trying to find their social place with the hostile Mexicans who were born in Mexico all the way to white supremacist racists. When will this crap ever end? I thought it was so last century. I thought we were post-racial. Blah blah blah.

Arizona historically has horribly low wages. So once you have been here awhile you will never be able to afford to leave. I don't know anywhere that it is better though - been here too long to know better anymore. Each area that I knew has been over-run with immigrants with an attitude but they are not all Mexican. In many countries when they come to the US they make a conscious decision to all settle in the same area for mutual comfort and protection.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast