Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: someone explain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by yuyi
    Great, finally we have found some common ground. Neither favor mass deportations. Then what, according to members of this website, is the solution to our illegal immigrant problem? If you had the power, what would you do with the 11-12 millions people who have already made their living here? And what about the border? If nothing is done, the problem will continue. If it is closed to all, we will lose the main identity of this country. Bush just though of putting troops on the border. I thought people were going to be happy, but most people are furious, both open border advocates and closed border advocates. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE SOLUTION???!!
    Yuyi - it amazes me that I noticed you read my post "** This is not "Miller Time" **" BEFORE asking this question here in THIS thread.

You ask what should be done - please reference again the post ** This is not "Miller Time" ** and pay attention to the SCOPE of the action required. I don't believe in MASS deportation, but I do believe in using some pretty stiff deportation to send a message. And to back that up, I also stand behind the concept of loss through attrition. In other words, make all forms of employment using illegal aliens a heavily prosecuted federal offense. Can the federal government do this Constitutionally? Yes.... here is how.

The Federal government was originally created and charged with a primary duty - to defend our land, maritime and air space. This is the federal government's primary reason for it's very existence.

Recently, we've seen rapes by illegal aliens. We've seen theft by illegal aliens. We've seen shots fired by illegal aliens even at the border toward our own Border Patrol. We've seen fraud by illegal aliens. We've seen illegal aliens marching en masse in our city streets making demands which aren't theirs to make. They have attempted to use intimidation to infuence national policy regarding what we should do with them. They have made threats to overthrow governments from local to federal levels either peacefully or by force and violence if necessary (please read up on La Raza, LULAC, MEChA, Aztlan, Aztlan Rising)

This is a nation of laws. Laws are what provide us a way of maintaining order and justice for all - not for a minority group who have made it known to us that they desire anarchy and mob rule - not a peaceful land of law and order.

To lay your "China vs. U.S." infatuation to rest, let me pose to you a very sincere question. Do you honestly think you would ever make it out of China ALIVE if you were to visit their country, fly their flag upside down and make demands that they pass laws just for you, that they give up their money just for you, that they either do as you say or you will use force to overthrow them?

WOULD you leave their nation alive? If your answer is yes, I'll send along a pine box with your name on it - just in case you're wrong.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Yuyi wants us all to live in company boarding houses makeing $4 a day.Eating what the company tells us to eat,not even alowed to have the oppisite sex in your room.Thats what Chain does.Thats what the senators
    want for America,so the companies they are board members of will make large profits.

The problem Yuyi is that if we do not have the strength to send many of the illegals already here back then no army and wall will stop the flood.

No law, no army, no wall will work if Americans are too weak to repel invaders. If you allow those that have broken the rules to prosper and remain and that is the message you send, then more will come.

That is why the illegal crossings have climbed from 6-10 thousand per night to over 10 thousand.

We are running out of time to save our nation and what it has stood for.

China, oh my God, can you imagine how horrible it must be to live in China with people crawling over each other like that.

I won't live like they do in China without a hell of a fight.

W

PS: We do not have to deport them all. Please read

How to Reverse illegal immigration in America
    http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by yuyi
    My solution? Protect the border, and let the millions of people who have already made their living here the opportunity to be citizens, or legal residents. As simple as that.
    That was tried back in the 1980s, and it has only encouraged MORE illegals to come in. One good solution would be to ENFORCE the laws we already have, such as not allowing illegals to work here without LEGAL papers, or not allowing them to get drivers' licences with fake SSNs. How about making them pay taxes on the money they are paid under the table by greedy employers? Which brings to mind another idea--how about severely punishing employers who hire illegals? How about making it illegal for illegal aliens to receive food stamps or social services? If there are no jobs or free services available to them, they'll have to go home on their own because they won't be able to make a living here!

Why in the world would you want to compare the USA to China anyway? I don't think ANYONE is trying to cross a border INTO China--why would they want to?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard a radio guy say you judge a society buy the open gate policy.When the gates are open do the people run in or out.I think they run out in China.

All right folks. It's time to let YUYI give us the FACTS & FIGURES concerning her plan now. Let her back up her plan now.

Should be interesting, give her a chance to validate her thoughts.

yuyi,
    You want to live like a chinese? I was just looking at some of their apts they are packed into like sardines over there, believe this, 10x12 rooms we are talking here their whole apt consists of that one itti bitti room. You really have admiration for them? Wellllllllll then just hang around here for the next 10 yrs after another 100 million more from Mexico and you can have a room of your own just like that! Give me a break. China is putting all they have into being a super power why?? because they need our land..... they have to spread out or be smothered to death with their over population, and you support turning into this? Hearing things like this just makes me wish we were back to the days when only the Natives were here, we should have secured our borders a little better back then!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Folks, I think this site is being 'visited' by a lot of people - maybe from FR.

They are posting all these, oh so reasonable sounding posts - 'I don't like illegal immigration either - but' and then continue to give you reason why we can do nothing about it.

Personally, I have never heard anyone mention overpopulation - but such a sudden influx has created a great many problems.

Our already in trouble infrastructure is being seriously compromised by adding that many people in such a short period of time.

Had we reached this number in a reasonable manner - we would have had time to upgrade.

But China - and a robust economy - sure it is. I just saw a news story with people cycling around with masks on their faces because of pollution.

Yes, I do think these are 'visitations'

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with them being deported - but I do think we can do a lot of things that would make them go home voluntarily.

But say a bank robber steals a million dollars, doesn't get caught and makes himself a good life, at someone else's expense. Do we not still do something about it when he is caught. Or do we say, 'Gosh, he has made a life as a rich man - should we now deprive him of that?'

Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Haha, sometimes the stuff I read makes me laugh. I appreciate when there is serious debate between people at opposite views. But when people make stupid remarks like "yuyi wants us living in boarding houses making $4, well if I said what is on my mind sapperwes, I would probably get kicked out, so I'm just going to say to think of something that would bring relevance to this debate and not something idiotic like that. Perhaps I have not made myself clear. By no means am I comparing the USA to China as to which one is better. What I am trying to do is understand many of the bases of argument that people use and see if they are valid. So instead of using China, use India. They are 1 billion people, over three times our population, yet their economy is rapidly increasing. Of course, they current standard of living is not comparable to ours, but economically, they are flourishing overall. Arguements against illegal immigration is that they are overcrowding our country, yet countries that have massive populations are still able to accelerate economically. So does this discredit the idea that more people = more problems? This is what I don't understand, and what I am trying to understand. I am just a high school kid, but I am no idiot. The reason I have a such a will to understand illegal immigration is because I am a Chicano. My parents came here illegally, but I am an American citizen. There was a point of my life where my parents did receive food stamps, but now my dad has created his own job buying and selling houses. Now he pays thousands of dollars in taxes to sustain the standard of living for all Americans. So why doesn't anyone talk about this side of the story? In my community, there are many businesses opening up, by people that came here illegally. Once again, do NOT start talking that I am a "troll" or "traitor." I am just a person who is trying to understand all aspects of illegal immigration. Both the bad and the good. I have never said, or never will say that illegal immigration is a blessing to us, but I am just trying to understand all angles of this debate.

See what happens when you welcome people in who don't belong nitty

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast