Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: someone explain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you realize that China is living off of America. We import so much crap from China and they only pay their citizens 50 cents an hour.
    That's why they are thriving right now.

Also, all of their medical expenses are paid by the government because they are Communist. Home ownership is dictated by the governemnt, their internet access is controled by the governemnt. They do not have the standards of living we do. We have it way better. The government allows them to live in a certain size space. Unless you are elite, you don't own anything or even transporation.

Their great over population really sucks the big one.

Actually you said it best, China is doing wonderful but the citizens are not and they are repressed and controlled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by yuyi
    You dont understand my point? OK, I'll try this again. Overpopulation of the United States has been a base of argument for the deportation of all illegals. However, this country has only a population of about 300 million. China has about 2 billion. Both countries are about the same in size, yet China is able to surpass us in term of the acceleration of the economy. Soon, they could be a world power, like us. So my question is, once again, why is this possible? According to some arguements, overpopulation strains educational and health services to its collapse, yet this hasnt been the case in other countries. What I am trying to understand is if this idea is wrong, and if not, explain. Like I have said, I am not with people who favor mass deportations, nor with open border advocates for all all the time. I am trying to get an understanding of what is really going on, without hyperbolic exaggerated points of view. Once I get the facts, not opinions cleared out, I can see where I stand.
    What is going on is that CHINA was given a pass by an overly greedy American Government in TRADE.
    What is difficult to understand?
    Have you at least researched the trade agreements we've given China?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: someone explain

I am neither with you people who favor mass deportations of illegals, nor am I with open border advocates for all people whenever. Clearing that up, I have a question. Do not take it as an attack, simply a question. Alot of the arguement that has been made against illegal immigration is that they are overpopulating our country, taking our limited resources, and overcrowding schools and hospitals. Then why is it that China, which is about the same size as the United States in land area, but with 7 times more people able to have a robust and productive economy, and even likely to become a world superpower?
    Yuyi,
    China is already overly crowded. Try squeezing another 35-100 million illegal people into China and what will you see? Offer all the benefits that America offers. Such as food stamps, prenatal care, emergency room care, schools, housing, child care and elderly care, just to name a few. What kind of impact do you think China might feel?
    Try accommodating millions of illegal immigrants with translaters that will read them their rights, and give them free lawyers since they cant afford one. Change all telephone equipment to "Push 1 for Chinese" or stay on the line and hear a foreign language. Have all government forms, signs, billboards, television, radio, and anything else with instructions published in English. I could go on and on, but you get the drift, dont you?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great, finally we have found some common ground. Neither favor mass deportations. Then what, according to members of this website, is the solution to our illegal immigrant problem? If you had the power, what would you do with the 11-12 millions people who have already made their living here? And what about the border? If nothing is done, the problem will continue. If it is closed to all, we will lose the main identity of this country. Bush just though of putting troops on the border. I thought people were going to be happy, but most people are furious, both open border advocates and closed border advocates. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE SOLUTION???!!
    A better question would be,
    YUYI
    What would your suggestion be to solve this problem?
    You've not given us your opinion and it might be valuable to the discussion.

YoYo

Ok
    I will tell what is not the answer.
    The answer is NOT the status quo. It is NOT continuing to allow an uncontrolled border situation to fester.
    Immigrants need to go through a background check for
    --disease
    --criminal background
    * What if your loved one was murdered by an illegal. Killed by someone who should have been stopped at the border? Who would you blame?

* What if you were in a car accident with an illegal who had no insurance. Who would you blame?

* What if you got TB from an illegal? Who would you blame?
    * What if you moved to another country, let's say CHINA. Would you demand that they to learn English for you? I don't think so.

You should do some research on the Chinese love of human rights. Start with Mao's Cultural Revolution.

You obviously have not interfaced with any immigrants from Europe or elsewhere lately. You should speak to a recent immigrant that has had to follow the law in order to become a citizen. Why should they follow the law when Pedro does not?
    Sah
    editor

My solution? Protect the border, and let the millions of people who have already made their living here the opportunity to be citizens, or legal residents. As simple as that.

yuyi wrote:

And what about the border? If nothing is done, the problem will continue. If it is closed to all, we will lose the main identity of this country.
    Would you mind explaiing what you mean by this?

Are you saying the main identity of this country is determined by illegal aliens?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

What I want to know is what the hell is wrong with mexico that people don't want to live there and then come here and still love mexico? Maybe you could answer that question.

I hope they steal your SSN

I don't believe that all of those 11 million (closer to 22 million by Mexico's count) are people we want in this country. We don't want convicted felons, drug dealers, gangs, anarchists and all of the Mexico's sick As sovereign nation we should have the right to choose who is allowed to come here. We are not a territory open for settlement. The American people have built one of the most desirable places in the world to live, a lot of people would like to just come here and move in.
    I have a problem with the comparison to China. China is the most overpopulated country on earth and the quality of life for it's people is poor. We don't want to be like China, we want to be the U.S.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast