Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: someone explain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is not about room - It is about being able to have a handle on (know who is here), and manage the population for the good of the taxpayers.

No country's Economy, especially the USA. is able to deal with 20 -40 million deadbeat, non contributors, that cost more than they contribute. Especially when they illegally migrate all at one time. We don't know who is here, or how to plan services.

The economy of the US, the state of SSI, hospital costs, education, prison systems and all other government "help" programs were already in need of serious overhaul.

While exact numbers are not agreed on, The President, Congress, State Governments and all poor and middle class people know that Illegals are good for BIG BUSINESS, but horrible for everyone else.

Some figures say that the average illegal ends up costing $75 -$100, 000 per year. Unpaid taxes, SSI, Education , medical treatment.

Then they bring over families that don't contribute. Most of the women have a bunch of kids and don't work.

No country allows this mass migration - NONE. 20 - 40 million people is a population explosion.

If you make $35, 000 per year and know you barely support your wife and 1 child, would you welcome 9 non working people into your household overnight? What would they eat, how would they get to school, what about the medical care for these people?

It affects national security, and we are in a big fight with terrorism. [/b]
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Re: someone explain

Did you research the suicide rates? Do you know what happens when you put too many rats in the same cage?

Quote Originally Posted by yuyi
    I am neither with you people who favor mass deportations of illegals, nor am I with open border advocates for all people whenever. Clearing that up, I have a question. Do not take it as an attack, simply a question. Alot of the arguement that has been made against illegal immigration is that they are overpopulating our country, taking our limited resources, and overcrowding schools and hospitals. Then why is it that China, which is about the same size as the United States in land area, but with 7 times more people able to have a robust and productive economy, and even likely to become a world superpower?

ALIPAC President or Administrator,
    If I had to live in those kind of deplorable conditions as the poor people that live there do, I would cut my throat and tell God I died!

Did everyone see Lou Dobbs tonight the massive build up of their army?
    Very, very scary!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

while you are over there on the task of exploring your freedoms there (as another poster here required of you), be sure to ask how many people there own a car and what they had to do to get one.

Haha, sometimes the stuff I read makes me laugh. I appreciate when there is serious debate between people at opposite views.
    YUYI
    You've not yet debated anything. Rhetoric isn't validation or verification.

Now, It's YOUR TURN to back up your plan. Let's have your words of wisdom so the debate can begin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sapperwes
    Yeppers, Yeppers, I surely do!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

yuyi,

how did your Dad get his real estate license if he is an illegal alien? And how is he paying taxes with no social security number? Or did he steal one? Or maybe he went and applied for a business tax ID number so he could continue lying to our government about his legal status. I don't care if he's paying taxes....he BROKE OUR LAWS.

Now he pays thousands of dollars in taxes to sustain the standard of living for all Americans.
    How exactly does your dad paying taxes "sustain the standard of living for all Americans"? Do you think we all live on the dole like your family did?

That we don't do anything for ourselves? That we don't pay taxes?

You're becoming annoying.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I want to know is what the hell is wrong with mexico that people don't want to live there and then come here and still love mexico? Maybe you could answer that question.

Mexico has a VERY small middle class. There is a small segment of the population who are wealthy and almost everyone else is living in poverty. The NAFTA agreement was supposed to help with this problem, but rather than use the new trade agreements to spread some wealth throughout the population, create jobs, the corrupt government has held the wealth. If Mexico used just the income from oil sales and gave every citizen a yearly income from that profit as they do in Alaska, there would be instantaeous poverty relief. So many of the illegals come for a better life. There is, unfortunately, a large number of illegals who come and commit crimes and we have now have some really nasty, dangerous gangs from Latin America.

So, to repeat the responses of others in this forum - we are not against immigration. We are totally against ILLEGAL immigration and we are against AMNESTY, no matter what kind of creative language the goobers in Washington use to describe it. We are NOT willing to continue to pay for medical care, education, welfare for illegal aliens, and food and housing for imprisoned illegal criminals.

We really don't need to be paying for "immigration reform". The only thing wrong with our immigration law is the total lack of enforcement! I am personally going to do everything in my power to see that any elected official who votes for anything other than border security and deportation at this time is never re-elected to any public office. I would bet that anyone of us on this forum could lead INS to the various places illegals congregate, where they live, and for whom they work in our individual communities. Washington should be working on amendments to fund and beef up INS which, by the way, is perfectly capable of finding and deporting 1000 illegals a month right now. Most illegals pay thousands to get here, so if that money doesn't result in a benefit here and it's a loss, they'll think twice before they enter again without proper papers, they'll get in line and do it right, or at least it will take them some time to again raise the money to pay a coyote.

Dont be mad because your are unable to support your stand. Must you rationalize your views calling my dad a lawbreaker? Why have you not brought up the facts of contributions of many illegal immigrants? Why? Because you don't want to accept the idea that there is more than one side to this story, and that the other sides has parts that are beneficial to this great country. So frankly, I dont give a damn if anyone considers me annoying. But if you refuse to accept the SIMPLE fact that illegal immigration has more than one side, not all good and not all bad, then your basis for your arguements are useless because you are partly blind and not seeing the facts. By a very simple example, my dad earn amnesty in 1986, and has worked all his life to give me and my family the opportunities of this great nation. Although he came here illegally, he has paid his taxes all his life. He had 3 sons (my brothers) who ALL JOINED the armed forces (Marines, army, national guard.) So what is the fuss of me bringing this up if it is the plain truth? Now thanks to you all, I will probably get kicked out (for the 4th time) only because I wish to bring truth and relevance to this serious debate that can and will affect millions of people.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast