Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: someone explain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the speed limit is 55mph down the highway and you go 56, you just broke the law. Are you a criminal?

YuYu
    So instead of using China, use India. They are 1 billion people, over three times our population, yet their economy is rapidly increasing. Of course, they current standard of living is not comparable to ours, but economically, they are flourishing overall.

India's economy is growing because we have outsourced so many white collar jobs to them. They also hold the largest percentage of work visa's to the USA for white color jobs. India has depleted all resources and is dependant on the world now, to keep their economy afloat. I find it strange you would choose a country that America is supporting to compare us to. I would have to say you are not supporting your own plateform for debate.

Yes if i speed I am held accountable to pay the fines for breaking the law. However illegals do not appear in court and pay the fines for their illegal activities. Within one week of the initicial crime of crossing the boarder, and average illegal will break no less that 5 American laws. 5 in 7 days! #1 Cross the boarder. #2 driving without license. #3 aquire illegal and stolen papers. #4 gets an driver license with illegal papers making another breech of law. #5 Becomes employed and registers for social services's with stolen ID, fruadulant drivers license.

An American would not only be held accountable for these 5 infractions, they would be thrown in jail, cut off all assistance, fined and chased down and rejailed if they don't pay the fines. Loose their job, and loose their housing.

There is a double standard in this debate, and not one damn person ever approached me at any given time on the street or the polls and asked me if I wanted to pay their way, and if ALL of this is ok...

They better realize that they are not living in mexico. Everyone in the world does not want to live in mexico. So if they want to live here they better get use to the idea that people from the entire world come here and they are going to have to live with them. We don't just take people from mexico. If they don't like americans and the melting pot then this is not the right country for them.

If the speed limit is 55mph down the highway and you go 56, you just broke the law. Are you a criminal?
    Yes, as you asked the question. Do you have another question?

Yes, you are a criminal. And many DO get caught! I myself received a speeding ticket once for going TWO miles per hour over the speed limit. I broke the law, and had to pay the price.

Amesty is not earned. Your relation broke our law. If I have to pay because of the laws MYSELF AND MY PEOPLE HAD GOVERNMENT IMPLEMENT, then everyone else is going to pay a price by those same laws.

Not only did we the people, in the form of government, pass speeding and traffic laws, we also passed IMMIGRATION laws.

Illegal immigrants must be extricated from society, starting now. If we must play by the rules we've implemented ourselves, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are going to pay according to the same laws we've enacted.

I guarantee you I will have something to do with it as I progress.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by yuyi
    That is the one of the most lame excuses of the OBLs. A speeding ticket equated to breaking into someone's country, stealing someones identity or engaging in documents fraud, paying a drug cartel to bring you in for a lawbreaking business, taking an American job while driving wages down, skipping the part about your needed background and medical check just in case you had any child molestation charges on your record or Tuberculosis in your breath.

Oh, it's just like a speeding ticket. Right. Could someone from the other side please send someone to represent their immoral and illegal views that can dish it out better than this?

Is that the best you got OBL?

w
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only that but the disease and poverty there among the lower caste is appalling. Those who are "flourishing" as Yuyi claims are doing so at the expense of the majority that lives in poverty. I suspect Yuyi does not have much "real world" knowledge about other countries (only geography class and textbooks).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    YuYu
    So instead of using China, use India. They are 1 billion people, over three times our population, yet their economy is rapidly increasing. Of course, they current standard of living is not comparable to ours, but economically, they are flourishing overall.

India's economy is growing because we have outsourced so many white collar jobs to them. They also hold the largest percentage of work visa's to the USA for white color jobs. India has depleted all resources and is dependant on the world now, to keep their economy afloat. I find it strange you would choose a country that America is supporting to compare us to. I would have to say you are not supporting your own plateform for debate.

The answer I really like is when La Raza equates illegal crossing of the border with not wearing a seatbelt violation. Now that is what I call a stretch...if you know what I mean.

Oh PALEEEEEEESE

let this numbnut fade. YUMI has offered no valuable information with which to introduce to the conversation to make the time spent worth while.

There's more than enough verified info on ALIPAC for use if he/she chose to become educated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by yuyi
    That is the one of the most lame excuses of the OBLs. A speeding ticket equated to breaking into someone's country, stealing someones identity or engaging in documents fraud, paying a drug cartel to bring you in for a lawbreaking business, taking an American job while driving wages down, skipping the part about your needed background and medical check just in case you had any child molestation charges on your record or Tuberculosis in your breath.

Oh, it's just like a speeding ticket. Right. Could someone from the other side please send someone to represent their immoral and illegal views that can dish it out better than this?

Is that the best you got OBL?

w
    I made a motion for a vote to deport yuyi with administrative approval on page 2. But yuyi gets another chance... the motion has been delayed.

The SYSTEM at work, albeit a system on a forum Let's hear it yuyi
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast