Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Sadly after the 2008 elections and the way Ron Paul was railroaded I believe "We The People" no longer choose our President,Deep Pockets and the Shadow Government does.

I pray enough citizens will understand this in 2012 and will do their own investigation of candidates so we donot end up with a "Pig In A Poke" again.

A personal observation is ; Sarah Palin is being Demonized by all those who are scared to death someone they cannot control might again have a chance to be President very reminiscent of what they did to Ron Paul.

From now on if the Media,the far left and even some Repubs demonizes a Candidate then I will know they are probably the one to research & vote for.

Right now Romney is the Media Darling for Repub Candidate. Why ? Because the Puppet Masters can make him dance.

I initially felt positive about Palin too. She certainly was demonized by the Left. However, PROCEED WITH CAUTION. It's unfortunate, but people need to be a little more careful about her as well. My father used to say to me: It's NOT what they say but rather what they DO. -

A WARNING TO THE TEA PARTY NATION
    Plus, be careful about Sarah Palin and other establishment Republicans. Palin is currently playing both sides. She is promoting Big Government neocons such as John McCain on the one hand, and sincere conservative-libertarians such as Rand Paul on the other hand. But if one wants a real barometer of Palin's true colors, look no further than her endorsement of Rick Perry in Texas.

Perry is the quintessential establishment Republican. Perry has been in office for some 9 years, and what has he done to thwart the NWO in Texas? Nothing! Perry is even a Bilderberg Group attendee. What has he done for State sovereignty in Texas? Nothing! In fact, he supports the North American Union and the NAFTA superhighway. What has he done to resist Obama's universal health care proposals? Nothing! What has he done to protect the citizens of Texas against an emerging Police State? Nothing! What has he done to fight illegal immigration? Nothing!

So, what did Sarah Palin do? She went to Texas and endorsed Rick Perry! I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, playing political games in order to rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars on the speaking and book-signing circuits is not what the Tea Parties are all about.

Tea Parties are supposed to be about putting principle over politics, supporting and defending the US Constitution, supporting limited government and personal liberty, getting rid of the Federal Reserve, abolishing the IRS, ending preemptive and pervasive wars, and putting truth and integrity back into government.

Don't get me wrong; there are things about Sarah Palin that I like. I especially appreciate her pro-life and pro-Second Amendment stands. I also appreciate her signing the Alaska State sovereignty resolution while she was governor. By all indications, she did a good job as Alaska's chief executive. At the national level, however, she favors the Patriot Act--and even wants to expand it. She supported the banker bailouts. And when it comes to foreign policy issues, Palin is just another neocon. Plus, as with most Republicans at the national level, I think she is clueless about the NWO. And please remember, it was Mr. New World Order himself, Henry Kissinger, who vetted Palin on behalf of McCain.

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin569.htm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Well that makes 2 open borders advocates that should not be in office. Especially Mike Suckabee! I heard him on Fox news endorsing CIR with my own ears. And if Clark says Paul is an open borders, CIR endorser I'd start diggin'. Because Superman don't lie!
    Steve , just to set the record straight
    I didn't say that Ron Paul was an open borders fanatic

He does believe in some libertarian principals , Their belief is if you cut off 100% of welfare and ALL bennys , the illegals won't come , if you 100% deny them jobs , they will not come ,

They believe they could do this and have totally open borders

I never said , nor do I believe Ron Paul supported this 100%

I do agree with cutting off all bennys though , Before the libs started to give OUR stuff away to those that are getting it , Charity was handled by the church or other orgs , not the govt

I think it should go back to that ,
    Besides , get rid of the millions of illegals , cut off the welfare and people would do any job , just like they use to.

Your right Steve , Superman never lies , just sometimes his message is a bit garbled, Superman was an ESL student , Kryptonese to English

Try finding that one in a public school

I hear ya chloe.

Yes when Palin was Gov. she did some daring things and put a whup on the Good Old Boy Repubs who were backing Big Business such as the Oil Co.'s. That took a lot of guts and a couple of cajons too.

I like a lot of the candidates she did backed and yes there are a few which is confusing as to why she backed them. What were the other winnable choices in Texas beside Hutchinson? I think I like Perry better.

No I have not decided to back her. I will wait and see who are the other candidates but I am not closing the door to Palin just yet.

Did you know Perry is thinking of running for President ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    I hear ya chloe.

Yes when Palin was Gov. she did some daring things and put a whup on the Good Old Boy Repubs who were backing Big Business such as the Oil Co.'s. That took a lot of guts and a couple of cajons too.

I like a lot of the candidates she did backed and yes there are a few which is confusing as to why she backed them. What were the other winnable choices in Texas beside Hutchinson? I think I like Perry better.

No I have not decided to back her. I will wait and see who are the other candidates but I am not closing the door to Palin just yet.

Perry and Palin both support CIR in one form or another , limited or open , an amnesty is an amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I hear ya chloe.

Perry and Palin both support CIR in one form or another , limited or open , an amnesty is an amnesty

I am not conviced Palin backs Amnesty yet and besides in NO way do I think she would push for a Big Amnesty like some of the other possible Repub candidates. I guess we will just have to wait and see who is running. Three I know I will not vote for are Romney, Huckabee or Bush if he dares to make a run.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I hear ya chloe.

I am not conviced Palin backs Amnesty yet and besides in NO way do I think she would push for a Big Amnesty like some of the other possible Repub candidates. I guess we will just have to wait and see who is running. Three I know I will not vote for are Romney, Huckabee or Bush if he dares to make a run.
    Palin stated plain as day on Glenn Beck that they should have a path to citizenship , Nuff said

As for me
    I"m hoping for Jim DeMint
    I could hold my nose and vote for Romney if it came to that , but I don't think we are going down that road again , I hope not anyway

I think it will be one of the "new" guys , one of the good guys

I can't read Kryptonese but I can read this.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Ron_Pau ... ration.htm

Sorry but after trying to pass the Dream act, 2mons. ago I don't trust any of these flip floppin' politicians!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I can't read Kryptonese but I can read this.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Ron_Pau ... ration.htm

Sorry but after trying to pass the Dream act, 2mons. ago I don't trust any of these flip floppin' politicians!
    Exactly what I said Steve

no sarah-no way

Sadly after the 2008 elections and the way Ron Paul was railroaded I believe "We The People" no longer choose our President,Deep Pockets and the Shadow Government does.

A personal observation is ; Sarah Palin is being Demonized by all those who are scared to death someone they cannot control might again have a chance to be President very reminiscent of what they did to Ron Paul.

Right now Romney is the Media Darling for Repub Candidate. Why ? Because the Puppet Masters can make him dance.
    Sarah Palin is not and will never be ron paul. The right wing syckes you out to make it appear that everyone is attacking them but they do the same mess as the radical left. Sarah Palin cut a deal with Amnesty People in Ca. State and if left up to sarah palin, we would have Carly Fiorina (her token) pushing for a massive guest worker and work visa program from illegal aliens and India.
    No Way! No How! No Sarah Palin! She can not beat Obama, nor can Jindal nor can Pence-so your Fox News owned mind WILL NOT STAND IN THE WAY OF US GETTING OBAMA OUT OFFICE, so that you all can jump on the corporate palin bandwagon. She screwed up our Senate Race in Ca. State and of course all you hear about is the Christine O'Donnell case.

Banned
    In my opinion , Palin is a neocon in the same line as Newt , Chris Christi , and Perry in Texas

Avoid these people , they are Bush in disguise as far as amnesty

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast