Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sara Palin lost my support way back when she supported McCain......I wouldn't vote for anyone that says one thing and does another.....has far as I am concerned...we need a carefully selected third party candidate in all areas of the political spectrum

Trust has to be earned and I trust none of them.

Romney is a member of the Washington elite and will never understand what the average American wants or needs imo.
    Plus he would grant Amnesty in a heart Beat.
    He certainly is and ask Ma what he has done for them with his healthcare fiasco....

I like Jeff Sessions alot and Demint but Demint would not get the vote of the Independents I don't think.[/quote]

I would never say never on that one!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Romney . . . would grant Amnesty in a heart Beat.
    I disagree. What is your evidence for this?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

There are alot of articles about him and Amnesty. This is one. Also he recently asked Graham to deal with Amnesty so he would not have to answer Amnesty question on the campaign trail which would put him on the spot. There is an article about this here at ALIPAC but I don't have time to find it.

www.alipac.us//modules.php?name=News&fi ... e&sid=1737
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

USPatriot wrote:

patbrunz wrote:

I guess the evidence would be if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....then...it must be a duck!!!!!

Some evidence!!!!!!

July 30, 2010 · 10:46 pm
    ↓ Jump to Comments
    Romnesty? Looks Like Mitt Romney Wants The GOP To Help Push Amnesty Quickly So He Doesn’t have To Address It On The Campaign Trail

By Gary P Jackson

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, a front-runner for the nomination, has signaled quietly to Graham that Republicans must address immigration before the campaign heats up, according to several sources familiar with the conversation.

Looks like noted “Profile In Courage,â€

deleted

Banned
    All I know is Romney was tough on illegals in Mass.

I seriously don't think America will allow any form of any amnesty with the borders still wide open.

In fact there can be no amnesty even if the borders ever get sealed

Its way to early to start all the infighting on the upcoming election

civil debate , yes

But the next few weeks are just to important for us to fight with each other.

imblest this is what bothered me about Paul, and I'm tired of having to choose the lesser of 2 evils.

"No amnesty, but impractical to round up 12 million illegals"

You can't have both.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

By Gary P Jackson

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, a front-runner for the nomination, . . . Kathyet
    I see some attacks on Romney by the writer and a plug for Palin (who has said she's for a "Path to Citizenship," BTW) but I see nothing in this article about Romney being for amnesty. I see something mentioned against birthright citizenship, but that's a good thing.

I've never said Romney was my ideal candidate, I just think he's got the best chance right now and he's one heck of a lot better than what we've got in the White House right now. Nobama vs. Romney, I would choose Romney.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I hear ya chloe.

Yes when Palin was Gov. she did some daring things and put a whup on the Good Old Boy Repubs who were backing Big Business such as the Oil Co.'s. That took a lot of guts and a couple of cajons too.

I like a lot of the candidates she did backed and yes there are a few which is confusing as to why she backed them. What were the other winnable choices in Texas beside Hutchinson? I think I like Perry better.

No I have not decided to back her. I will wait and see who are the other candidates but I am not closing the door to Palin just yet.

Did you know Perry is thinking of running for President ?

Yes, I did hear that Perry is thinking of running. If you look at his past history, he would be one of our worst nightmares! Again, it's not what these politicians say but rather what they do. He's a big time Globalist and a FRAUD. I can't believe the people of TX keep voting him in all these years!

Perry wasted no time jumping aboard the coat tails of the Tea Party and pretending he supports constitutional rights but he it the complete opposite! He was pushing for the controversial TX Trans Corridor (TTC) despite public outcry. TTC would have been a foreign owned super highway and he would have used eminent domain to take over people's properties and homes. Some info:

Ron Paul wrote: Gov. Rick Perry is a supporter of the superhighway project, and Congress has provided small amounts of money to study the proposal.

The real issue is national sovereignty. Once again, decisions that affect millions of Americans are not being made by those Americans themselves, or even by their elected representatives in Congress. Instead, a handful of elites use their government connections to bypass national legislatures and ignore our Constitution—which expressly grants Congress the sole authority to regulate international trade.

The ultimate goal is not simply a superhighway, but an integrated North American Union—complete with a currency, a cross-national bureaucracy, and virtually borderless travel within the Union. Like the European Union, a North American Union would represent another step toward the abolition of national sovereignty altogether.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=17759

The best candidate at the time that was going up against Perry was Debra Medina, but then Beck had her on his show and basically discredited her by bringing up 9-11 for some reason and making it appear that she was part of the 9-11 truth movement (which she was not) and it scared people off. Up until that time she was beginning to build a lot of momentum.

I followed her on YouTube at the time. Medina's a very intelligent, no nonsense woman who was a nurse, owned her own business, a staunch supporter of gun rights and state sovereignty. Home schooled her children and wanted to post the National Guard at the border to stop illegal immigrants. Yet.. Perry was voted in again??? That's why I couldn't believe Palin threw her support to him. Americans need to do the research and make up their own minds about candidates instead of trusting the opinions of other candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    The reason why I do not support Ron Paul is because I believe that he is inadequate on our movements 2 primary goals: 1. Sealing the border and 2. Employing effective attrition through enforcement.

Paul is a believer in the libertarian principles of free movement of people and capital across international boundaries (this applies to trade as well) and so is his son. Paul is against the border fence, against military on the border, and against employer sanctions.

Libertarians do not believe that illegals will all leave if the bennys dry up. Libertarians do not care if they all stay so long as they are not receiving welfare. And far from wanting to deny illegals jobs, the LP is staunchly opposed to punishing employers of illegal aliens.
    Ron Paul is an old time Conservative with some Libertarian principles. There are varying degrees of Libertarianism and he is in no way for illegal immigration.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast