Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Sadly after the 2008 elections and the way Ron Paul was railroaded I believe "We The People" no longer choose our President,Deep Pockets and the Shadow Government does.

A personal observation is ; Sarah Palin is being Demonized by all those who are scared to death someone they cannot control might again have a chance to be President very reminiscent of what they did to Ron Paul.

Right now Romney is the Media Darling for Repub Candidate. Why ? Because the Puppet Masters can make him dance.
    Sarah Palin is not and will never be ron paul. The right wing syckes you out to make it appear that everyone is attacking them but they do the same mess as the radical left. Sarah Palin cut a deal with Amnesty People in Ca. State and if left up to sarah palin, we would have Carly Fiorina (her token) pushing for a massive guest worker and work visa program from illegal aliens and India.
    No Way! No How! No Sarah Palin! She can not beat Obama, nor can Jindal nor can Pence-so your Fox News owned mind WILL NOT STAND IN THE WAY OF US GETTING OBAMA OUT OFFICE, so that you all can jump on the corporate palin bandwagon. She screwed up our Senate Race in Ca. State and of course all you hear about is the one in maryland.
    ----------------------

I still say Romney is the best of the bunch (Neocons)

I still would like to see one of the new guys like DeMint run , only if we can't have Jeff Sessions.

The reason why I do not support Ron Paul is because I believe that he is inadequate on our movements 2 primary goals: 1. Sealing the border and 2. Employing effective attrition through enforcement.

Paul is a believer in the libertarian principles of free movement of people and capital across international boundaries (this applies to trade as well) and so is his son. Paul is against the border fence, against military on the border, and against employer sanctions.

Libertarians do not believe that illegals will all leave if the bennys dry up. Libertarians do not care if they all stay so long as they are not receiving welfare. And far from wanting to deny illegals jobs, the LP is staunchly opposed to punishing employers of illegal aliens.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    The reason why I do not support Ron Paul is because I believe that he is inadequate on our movements 2 primary goals: 1. Sealing the border and 2. Employing effective attrition through enforcement.

Paul is a believer in the libertarian principles of free movement of people and capital across international boundaries (this applies to trade as well) and so is his son. Paul is against the border fence, against military on the border, and against employer sanctions.

Libertarians do not believe that illegals will all leave if the bennys dry up. Libertarians do not care if they all stay so long as they are not receiving welfare. And far from wanting to deny illegals jobs, the LP is staunchly opposed to punishing employers of illegal aliens.
    Exactly

But I do believe Rand is a bit more on our side of the fence than Ron

Re: no sarah-no way

Sadly after the 2008 elections and the way Ron Paul was railroaded I believe "We The People" no longer choose our President,Deep Pockets and the Shadow Government does.

A personal observation is ; Sarah Palin is being Demonized by all those who are scared to death someone they cannot control might again have a chance to be President very reminiscent of what they did to Ron Paul.

Right now Romney is the Media Darling for Repub Candidate. Why ? Because the Puppet Masters can make him dance.
    Sarah Palin is not and will never be ron paul. The right wing syckes you out to make it appear that everyone is attacking them but they do the same mess as the radical left. Sarah Palin cut a deal with Amnesty People in Ca. State and if left up to sarah palin, we would have Carly Fiorina (her token) pushing for a massive guest worker and work visa program from illegal aliens and India.
    No Way! No How! No Sarah Palin! She can not beat Obama, nor can Jindal nor can Pence-so your Fox News owned mind WILL NOT STAND IN THE WAY OF US GETTING OBAMA OUT OFFICE, so that you all can jump on the corporate palin bandwagon. She screwed up our Senate Race in Ca. State and of course all you hear about is the Christine O'Donnell case.
    This is your opinion/speculation which you present as the Holy Truth. You take others opinion and trash them as if they are stupid.

It is one thing to disagree but do it with respect !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

"Sheriff Joe for President"
    He can beat all of em'!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

No Way! No How! No Sarah Palin! She can not beat Obama, nor can Jindal nor can Pence-so your Fox News owned mind WILL NOT STAND IN THE WAY OF US GETTING OBAMA OUT OFFICE, so that you all can jump on the corporate palin bandwagon. She screwed up our Senate Race in Ca. State and of course all you hear about is the one in maryland.
    ----------------------

I still would like to see one of the new guys like DeMint run , only if we can't have Jeff Sessions.
    Romney is a member of the Washington elite and will never understand what the average American wants or needs imo.
    Plus he would grant Amnesty in a heart Beat.

I like Jeff Sessions alot and Demint but Demint would not get the vote of the Independents I don't think.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned

----------------------

Romney is a member of the Washington elite and will never understand what the average American wants or needs imo.
    Plus he would grant Amnesty in a heart Beat.

I like Jeff Sessions alot and Demint but Demint would not get the vote of the Independents I don't think.
    I would prefer Sessions
    I think most of us would

Sessions works for me.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I can't read Kryptonese but I can read this.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Ron_Pau ... ration.htm

Sorry but after trying to pass the Dream act, 2mons. ago I don't trust any of these flip floppin' politicians!
    Exactly what I said Steve

OK guys, so what is in here about Ron Paul that you don't like??? The fact that he has changed his position since 1988?? Did YOU think immigration was a problem in 1988?? Immigration wasn't even on my radar in 1988!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And if I can't have Ron Paul for Pres, give me Jim DeMint!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast