Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arlen Specter's Washington D.C. office phone number: 202-224-4254

and here's the section of his site where he brags about what a wonderful thing his new version of what I'm sick of having to see is: http://specter.senate.gov/index.cfm?Fus ... &Year=2007

This is what his site says(from the link above):

[quote]July 27th, 2007

SENATOR SPECTER CIRCULATES DISCUSSION DRAFT ON IMMIGRATION LEGISLATION

Washington, D.C. - U.S. Senator Arlen Specter, ranking member on the Senate Judiciary Committee, today circulated a discussion draft of an immigration proposal. The proposal seeks to provide a plausible and alternative path to achieving comprehensive immigration reform during this Congress.

Detailed in a letter circulated to the every member of the Senate, the modified proposal makes two key changes to the previous comprehensive immigration reform legislation (S.1639): 1) eliminates the path to citizenship for immigrants, and 2) does not tamper with the current family unity provisions.

“Although the defeat of the bill on the Senate floor was a major disappointment, I think that we proponents of comprehensive immigration reform have significant momentum and these changes, perhaps supplemented by other modifications, could put us over the top,â€

Sorry but I already used it!!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Well I already have a fax ready and am going to start faxing it tomorrow morning to all 100 Senators to stop Spector in his tracks and enforce are laws and close are borders!!!

Start in on them right away so we can stop this right now, before it goes any farther.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"Sphincter" sucks!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Expose these rats for what they are. Illegal voter bounty hunters. Don't you see that whatever they try to pass in the senate will guarantee them a vote with Illegal Immigrants. Call and expose his methods. Call and expose all the Democrates Methods.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

By the way Faye. I love your picture. In fact I adore it.
    -- John Wayne</div>

In other words, Specter wants to legalize the 12-20 + million illegals AND keep family reunification. This would be worse than the last amnesty bill. I know he sent his letter outlining his scheme to the other senators, and he can say what he wants on the floor. I know Kyl has expressed his skepticism of Specter's plan, so we'll see if this gains any traction. IF it does, we'll go at it again. The overwhelming majority of the American people do NOT want this type of amnesty scheme!!

Here's a story from today on this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cq/20070730/pl_ ... momentum_1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh boy do we have our work cut out for us.

HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm
    Arlen Specter's Washington D.C. office phone number: 202-224-4254

and here's the section of his site where he brags about what a wonderful thing his new version of what I'm sick of having to see is: http://specter.senate.gov/index.cfm?Fus ... &Year=2007

TOMORROW WE NEED A PLAN AND SHOULD BEGIN WITH SPECTER. WE'RE ALL SICK.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast