Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you want to call Senator S&^tbag here's his contact information:

Specter, Arlen PA (R)

202-224-4254 SH-711 Washington, DC 20510

610-434-1444 Suite 3814 Federal Office Bldg. Allentown, PA 18101

215-597-7200 600 Arch Street - Suite 9400 Philadelphia, PA 19106

412-644-3400 Royal Enterprise Tower Pittsburgh, PA 15219

717-782-3951 Federal Building Harrisburg, PA 17101

570-346-2006 310 Spruce Street Scranton, PA 18503

570-826-6265 7 N. Wilkes Barre Blvd. Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702

814-453-3010 Federal Building Erie, PA 16501
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

So what is this brown-nosing fool up to now? Is he proposing we just let andyone in here legally? What a great way to end a nation--hey you, enemy, want to take my job, my house, rape and pillage my neighborhood? Feel free, brother, what's mine is yours!

If this is Senator Spector's idea of immigration reform, then he truely is a spineless fool of a coward and a traitor who would probably sell his own mother down the river. This back-stabbing jackass should be kicked in the rear in order jar loose his brains, if he has any.

Isn't there anything this fool won't do in the process of kissing Bush's butt?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="zeezil"][quote]Before adjourning for the evening, Senator Specter (R-PA) took the floor to speak about his intentions to offer a new Immigration Reform bill into the Senate. He called his bill a “draft of suggestionsâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Count me in on this one also....

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Taekn from another thread about a letter sent to the Senate from a former USA Colonel in retirement:

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator...impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warrented.

Replace the second word 'vote' with 'bill' and this perfectly applies to the jackass Senator from Pennsylvania.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Taekn from another thread about a letter sent to the Senate from a former USA Colonel in retirement:

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator...impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warrented.

Replace the second word 'vote' with 'bill' and this perfectly applies to the jackass Senator from Pennsylvania.
    Rockfish you should post the link to that letter here, although there is no link so we can not prove if it is fact, it is a great letter, and I believe it was to all the senators that voted against English as offical language!!

And what a good idea about changing the word "vote" with "bill" We need to get on this right away before they go on Aug. break!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosadforus,
    Do you want to start an alert/blitz action thread on this for tomorrow? I've made some calls already, but it would be nice if we can focus this and post any info anyone comes up with..

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sosadforus,
    Do you want to start an alert/blitz action thread on this for tomorrow? I've made some calls already, but it would be nice if we can focus this and post any info anyone comes up with..
    That is usually Aprils thing, Have you started a Blitz thread yet? I never have I usually post the link under my name and go around the board and try to pull people into the Blitz thread to get people calling and faxing. If you want to start it I will help you manage it and try to go around the board and get people involved at the same time. We can work it that way or PM April first and ask her how she would like us to work it. But i myself think we should try to nip this in the bud right away if we can! What do you think? Or PM W. and ask him what he thinks!!

Specor voted yea on the last reform bill. Spector was with Bush last
    Thursday speaking with LaRaza
    Here is the article. Spector is a Bush skirt. He is also after Gonzalez. The guy is an idiot. Thats all just an idiot.

Specter has new immigration package

Posted by Buzzm1
    On News/Activism 07/27/2007 9:53:01 PM PDT · 80 replies · 1,462+ views

The Hill ^ | July 27, 2007 | Elana Schor
    Specter has new immigration package By Elana Schor July 27, 2007 The Senate Judiciary Committee’s senior Republican said on Thursday that he is on the verge of offering a new immigration reform package, making significant changes that could win over recalcitrant members from both parties. Sen. Arlen Specter (Pa.), who accompanied President Bush Thursday on his visit to Pennsylvania, said he has spoken to Bush and the two Cabinet members who have led immigration talks about his new bill. Specter also told reporters that he has spoken to most senators involved in this spring’s failed “grand bargain,â€
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

[quote="Paige"]Specor voted yea on the last reform bill. Spector was with Bush last
    Thursday speaking with LaRaza
    Here is the article. Spector is a Bush skirt. He is also after Gonzalez. The guy is an idiot. Thats all just an idiot.

Specter has new immigration package

Posted by Buzzm1
    On News/Activism 07/27/2007 9:53:01 PM PDT · 80 replies · 1,462+ views

The Hill ^ | July 27, 2007 | Elana Schor
    Specter has new immigration package By Elana Schor July 27, 2007 The Senate Judiciary Committee’s senior Republican said on Thursday that he is on the verge of offering a new immigration reform package, making significant changes that could win over recalcitrant members from both parties. Sen. Arlen Specter (Pa.), who accompanied President Bush Thursday on his visit to Pennsylvania, said he has spoken to Bush and the two Cabinet members who have led immigration talks about his new bill. Specter also told reporters that he has spoken to most senators involved in this spring’s failed “grand bargain,â€

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast