Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: Senator Specter draft of suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    Good, someone finally send me an answer with some coherence here:
    I can not support any work visas or amnesty given to both illegal immigrants (that broke the law coming here) or foreign workers under cutting American workers as well!
    So, are you for "Legal Immigration" or for "no immigration whatsoever"?

[quote:mjp73bcy]
    We are working for our American Dream but right now its a nightmare for American Citizens, let alone illegal aliens trying to mooch off our system and take advantage of business owners greed!!!
    [/quote:mjp73bcy]
    I can't understand the usage of the "let alone" connector on the previous phrase.
    But how Senator Specter attempt to encourage undocumented people to come forward affects you and your American Dream is beyond me.
    Can you explain how you are personally being affected by undocumented workforce? And even if you were affected, what else would you want than them to come forward?

Mongo
    www.itsnofun.com

I am for LEGAL IMMIGRATION! You know the word LEGAL right?

1. permitted by law; lawful: Such acts are not legal.
    2. of or pertaining to law; connected with the law or its administration: the legal profession.
    3. appointed, established, or authorized by law; deriving authority from law.
    4. recognized by law rather than by equity.
    5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the profession of law or of lawyers: a legal mind.
    6. Theology.
    a. of or pertaining to the Mosaic Law.
    b. of or pertaining to the doctrine that salvation is gained by good works rather than through free grace.
    –noun
    7. a person who acts in a legal manner or with legal authority.
    8. an alien who has entered a country legally.
    9. a person whose status is protected by law.
    10. a fish or game animal, within specified size or weight limitations, that the law allows to be caught and kept during an appropriate season.
    11. a foreigner who conducts espionage against a host country while working there in a legitimate capacity, often in the diplomatic service.
    12. legals, authorized investments that may be made by fiduciaries, as savings banks or trustees.

But unlike you it seems that you have been flying under the radar for some time now? And "let alone" means "not to mention" and thats how I was using it!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Great Picture April.

LOL, great April!
    Great pic April!. I don't discuss with trolls. He's not intelligent enough to understand this is an ACTION group not a discussion group.
    I am glad you all like the pic. A troll's goal is to get us off track and keep us busy going in circles with their nonsense instead of motivating for action, which IMO is a waste of precious time.

I am glad you all like the pic. A troll's goal is to get us off track and keep us busy going in circles with their nonsense instead of motivating for action, which IMO is a waste of precious time.
    Agreed, this guy is talking in circles.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112