Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sosadforus,
    Do you want to start an alert/blitz action thread on this for tomorrow? I've made some calls already, but it would be nice if we can focus this and post any info anyone comes up with..

Count me in.

SOSAD...your right about nipping this in the bud immediately before it can gain momentum.

Paige...I had the very same thought about Specter and Bush.

Sosadforus,
    Agree we should try to nip this in the bud! I PM'd April to see if she would like to start it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sosadforus,
    Agree we should try to nip this in the bud! I PM'd April to see if she would like to start it.
    OK sounds good, Will you PM me after you hear from April and let me know, Looks like we have lots of volunteers already ALL YOU ALIPACERS ARE GREAT!!! COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER BUNCH OF PATRIOTS!!

I'm going to bed as Spector has given me a head ache Talk to you all in the morning!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Count me in. Specter is a major scumbag!!!!

Specter is 75 years old. Is this his last gasp at what he thinks will carry him into the history books? If so, it will be as the total traitor he was in selling America down the river to Mexico.

Let's hang him out to dry!!!!

You already know how I feel about it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let us know when to begin the blitz. It should be said that this is a Republican who is doing Bush's dirty work and we will not forget that. If the Republicans want votes they better break away from Bush or else no votes on there side.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Let us know when to begin the blitz. It should be said that this is a Republican who is doing Bush's dirty work and we will not forget that. If the Republicans want votes they better break away from Bush or else no votes on there side.
    Truth to that!!! Yea the Republican party has been beat to hell with Bush here, look at the last election for Senators and Congressman!!! The American public was looking for change and look what we got now!!! A mess still!!! I like Tancerdo or Paul because of there separation of the party to an extent! The American confidence maybe gone in the Republican party at the moment and we need them back or we are in trouble!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

April
    That is usually Aprils thing, Have you started a Blitz thread yet? I never have I usually post the link under my name and go around the board and try to pull people into the Blitz thread to get people calling and faxing. If you want to start it I will help you manage it and try to go around the board and get people involved at the same time. We can work it that way or PM April first and ask her how she would like us to work it. But i myself think we should try to nip this in the bud right away if we can! What do you think? Or PM W. and ask him what he thinks!!

SOSAD, since this thread is already started, why don't you all just use it.
    Here is the Blitz thread contact numbers! I agree I think we are nipping amnesty legislation in the bud right and left because we are jumping on it before they get a chance to shove it down our throats.

CONTACT NUMBERS:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

OK ALIPACERS APRIL SAYS USE THIS AS A BLITZ THREAD LETS GO AFTER THEM, WE NEED CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO LET THEM KNOW WE WILL NOT STAND FOR ANYMORE OF THIS AMNESTY ( by any name) CRAP, LETS STOP IT NOW!!!! Post on this thread if you hear anything interesting so we know what they are saying about the new Spector amnesty( and amnesty it is).

Here's link to phone #'s
    CONTACT NUMBERS:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast