Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP IT!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STOP IT!

BALDWIN, BARR, MY GRANDMOTHER, MAYBE MY DAUGHTER, ALVARO URIBE OF COLOMBIA ETC.......Stop it! None of these can win the election in November. It will be McCain or Obama. OK? Get over it all ready!

Figure out which one you prefer. I am so sorry that immigration has become a non issue. Tancredo and Hunter where have you gone?

I fear Obama....want the border patrol dismantled? So I gotta hold my nose and vote McCain.

You go ahead and vote for Barr or this Baldwin dude? Nadar? But they can't win got it? Understand it? Accept it?

It is what it is!

You go ahead and hold your nose and vote for McCain. I respect that.

I also have more respect for myself than to lower myself to pushing a button for that open borders, pro amnesty, Lindsey Graham loving, Ted Kennedy loving, La Raza supporting piece of crap traitor to America. But hey, that's just me.

Do you respect my decision to vote for someone beside Obama and McCain?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I fear Obama....want the border patrol dismantled? So I gotta hold my nose and vote McCain.
    I'm sure Obama will also stop the raids and will probably cut way back on enforcement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: STOP IT!

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    BALDWIN, BARR, MY GRANDMOTHER, MAYBE MY DAUGHTER, ALVARO URIBE OF COLOMBIA ETC.......Stop it! None of these can win the election in November. It will be McCain or Obama. OK? Get over it all ready!

Figure out which one you prefer. I am so sorry that immigration has become a non issue. Tancredo and Hunter where have you gone?

You go ahead and vote for Barr or this Baldwin dude? Nadar? But they can't win got it? Understand it? Accept it?

It is what it is!

I'm over it for myself too.
    I can't do a protest vote, or stay home.
    I have to help NOT let Obama in.

I will not vote McCain, I'm voting Paulin!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This is the same attitude when Bush was voted in...the lesser of 2 evils. Look how wonderfully that has turned out! Now is the time to vote for a real patriot and end the democrate/republican puppets to the elites domination of our country. If you really care about America its time for real change.

CHUCK BALDWIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

Do you respect my decision to vote for someone beside Obama and McCain?
    I most certainly do. Assuming you've thought everything out logically, you have to vote your conscience.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: STOP IT!

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I will not vote McCain, I'm voting Paulin![/b]
    I like it

Food for thought....

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

I understand your view, but so far we have the right to write in Mickey Mouse if that's what we feel is right. There's more than 1 way to skin a cat, and thinking it's all over with the presediatial race isn't a done deal.

I voted for Perot.....knowing it probably wouldn't ever happen but it shook things up because people are tired of a 2 party system and being forced to pick between the two evils......since "none of the above" isn't an option.

Palin has definately added some life to the party, a new face, a new voice, but she isn't President, she's VP canditate. I'd love to see her influence in Washington, but my views of McCain haven't changed......so I still don't know which way to go. Either way is hope and a risk and not 1 single guarentee from anyone that everything they promise can ever be done because it's not just the President or VP who has a voice.

But to say stop it, deal with it....isn't much different than illegals screaming we're here and we aren't going away...deal with it. People have the right to vote their own personal beliefs. I'm just thrilled to see people excited, interested and wanting to vote for the first time in a long time. I know I didn't because I was fed-up with the whole thing. Last thing I need now is someone telling me which way to vote. Whether I agree with them or not.

Heck, you remind me of my Dad.....get back with the Lord girl. But the ONLY way is going to the Southern Baptist church. Please. God gave me free will, living in this country gives me the freedom to make a choice (even if I don't like it) and unless they've changed something overnight.......that right is still mine.

I'm not voting for McCain or Obama.

Obama is obvious, he is about as pro illegal alien as you can get and the only line he has not stolen from them yet is "Our land our continent!"

I will not vote for McCain for the following reasons.

1. I will not be in a bad relationship with McCain where he can abuse me and the entire nation and still get me to bend over to service him politically.

2. If McCain wins the national message will be "A Republican can screw over the base on immigration and still win! No need to ever revisit this issue!"

3. If Obama wins there will be a strong chance of a populist backlash in the GOP ranks in 2010. That is what happened in 94 after Clinton's first year. If McCain wins, we lose any chance of a true conservative backlash.

4. If McCain loses it will lead to the GOP eating the neocons butts alive for the next two years as they take the blame for the destruction in the party and nation.

5. If McCain wins, they will tout their policies including Comprehensive Immigration Reform as the reason why.

6. McCain is more likely to get an amnesty through Congress than Obama is.

7. McCain lied to everyone in the Primary and talked tough on borders and then 180'd as soon as he had won.

8. I feel more betrayed by the aristocrat level of the Republican party than I do by the Democrats. I have come to expect liberal behavior from liberal Democrats. I blame McCain more for having deprived me and every American from any real choice on some of the most important issues like illegal immigration in 2008.

9. If McCain wins, the neocons will hunt down populist Republicans with political dogs and endeavor to expel us all from the party over the next four years. If Obama wins, McCain will not have the power to do that.

10. Obama is so radical and inexperienced that his agenda's from the White House are more likely to fail and be rebuked by the American public.

11. If Obama wins, the true conservative base in America will immediately rally against him.

12. If McCain wins, the true conservative or populist base will continue to be oppressed as they are now since he won the primary.

13. McCain is the most likely of the two candidate to continue to support and expand NAFTA, CAFTA, and the SPP.

14. If Obama wins and goes after talk radio to try and restore the Fairness doctrine, almost all Republicans will unite against him. If McCain wins and goes to crack down on free speech on the web and talk radio the Democrats will support him and back him and the traitor Republicans as they move to dismantle our free speech with some Republican traitor support to move their agenda ahead with the appearance of bipartisanship.

15. Each vote for McCain or Obama is a vote they can point to and claim public support for themselves, their candidacy, and their agenda.

17. I plan to vote, but not for McCain or Obama. I do not want to have any feelings that i was in any way responsible for what either of these two assholes do once elected. I am washing my hands of this Presidential race. My conscience will be clean and I will not be a political accessory to either one of them. My slogan will be "Don't blame me, you are the ones that voted for these two traitors."

W

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast