Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: STOP IT!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And by the way, I am voting for Chuck Baldwin as well. In my soul of souls I will know I did the right thing, and will never cowtower to the pro invasion candidates.

Re: STOP IT!

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    BALDWIN, BARR, MY GRANDMOTHER, MAYBE MY DAUGHTER, ALVARO URIBE OF COLOMBIA ETC.......Stop it! None of these can win the election in November. It will be McCain or Obama. OK? Get over it all ready!

Figure out which one you prefer. I am so sorry that immigration has become a non issue. Tancredo and Hunter where have you gone?

I fear Obama....want the border patrol dismantled? So I gotta hold my nose and vote McCain.

You go ahead and vote for Barr or this Baldwin dude? Nadar? But they can't win got it? Understand it? Accept it?

It is what it is!
    At least 2 or 3 years from now when this country finally goes down the toilet I can say it's not my fault, I didn't vote for either one of the two idiots.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The reason I'm leaning towards voting for Baldwin because he has offered me positions I agree with on immigration and I feel that should be rewarded with my vote.

Bingo. Absolutely perfect.

I don't think Obama is going to be the great changer he professes to be. He has not changed a single thing in his entire life. He came up through the ranks of the Chicago Democrats! There's plenty of change that could be made in Chicago - he did nothing.

He is nothing but more of the same, wrapped up in some mediocre sound bites.

My husband has said all along that Obama isn't going to win. No way, no how.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I will offer this advice to anyone considering voting for either McCain or Obama.

You should pick the one that you prefer to fight next year because either way, we will be fighting against McCain or Obama by February 2009 trying to stop either of them from passing AMNESTY.

W
    You are right William. Either way, we are screwed.
    I hope everyone is prepared for another amnesty battle.

MY VOTE WILL GO TO CHUCK BALDWIN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

A bit childish, I know, but it felt good telling them off on their own dime.
    No, it is not childish to tell them off and use their money to do it..it is well deserved on their part. Many here have been doing this with the Republicans too, and also with mailings they receive to companies and groups who pander, and donate to causes that support illegal aliens.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I WILL BE USING THE "WRITE-IN" OPTION. I KNOW THE PERSON I WRITE IN WONT WIN, BUT I AM NOT VOTING FOR WHO CAN WIN, I AM VOTING FOR WHO I WANT.

AFTER VOTING FOR WHO I WANT, I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT ISSUE BY ISSUE. NO MATTER WHO WE VOTE FOR, THEY WILL THEN BE IN THE "MACHINE" AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME AT LEAST TO SOME EXTENT.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO IS TO KEEP FIGHTING ISSUE BY ISSUE. IT HAS WORKED SO FAR, EVEN WITH BUSH IN OFFICE. IT WORKS TO PAY ATTENTION AND STAY ON THE ISSUES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I'm not voting for McCain or Obama.

Obama is obvious, he is about as pro illegal alien as you can get and the only line he has not stolen from them yet is "Our land our continent!"

I will not vote for McCain for the following reasons.

1. I will not be in a bad relationship with McCain where he can abuse me and the entire nation and still get me to bend over to service him politically.

2. If McCain wins the national message will be "A Republican can screw over the base on immigration and still win! No need to ever revisit this issue!"

3. If Obama wins there will be a strong chance of a populist backlash in the GOP ranks in 2010. That is what happened in 94 after Clinton's first year. If McCain wins, we lose any chance of a true conservative backlash.

4. If McCain loses it will lead to the GOP eating the neocons butts alive for the next two years as they take the blame for the destruction in the party and nation.

5. If McCain wins, they will tout their policies including Comprehensive Immigration Reform as the reason why.

6. McCain is more likely to get an amnesty through Congress than Obama is.

7. McCain lied to everyone in the Primary and talked tough on borders and then 180'd as soon as he had won.

8. I feel more betrayed by the aristocrat level of the Republican party than I do by the Democrats. I have come to expect liberal behavior from liberal Democrats. I blame McCain more for having deprived me and every American from any real choice on some of the most important issues like illegal immigration in 2008.

9. If McCain wins, the neocons will hunt down populist Republicans with political dogs and endeavor to expel us all from the party over the next four years. If Obama wins, McCain will not have the power to do that.

10. Obama is so radical and inexperienced that his agenda's from the White House are more likely to fail and be rebuked by the American public.

11. If Obama wins, the true conservative base in America will immediately rally against him.

12. If McCain wins, the true conservative or populist base will continue to be oppressed as they are now since he won the primary.

13. McCain is the most likely of the two candidate to continue to support and expand NAFTA, CAFTA, and the SPP.

14. If Obama wins and goes after talk radio to try and restore the Fairness doctrine, almost all Republicans will unite against him. If McCain wins and goes to crack down on free speech on the web and talk radio the Democrats will support him and back him and the traitor Republicans as they move to dismantle our free speech with some Republican traitor support to move their agenda ahead with the appearance of bipartisanship.

15. Each vote for McCain or Obama is a vote they can point to and claim public support for themselves, their candidacy, and their agenda.

17. I plan to vote, but not for McCain or Obama. I do not want to have any feelings that i was in any way responsible for what either of these two V******V do once elected. I am washing my hands of this Presidential race. My conscience will be clean and I will not be a political accessory to either one of them. My slogan will be "Don't blame me, you are the ones that voted for these two traitors."

W
    Well said and my feelings exactly!!!!!
    This is exactly why there's no way in hell I'm voting for McCain.

Pat Buchanan was talking about Baldwin today and saying that there is a real movement behind him with the potential of sending a heck of a message to the Republican party. He used his shot at the presidency 8 yrs ago as an example. I think that as William predicts we'd be pretty sure to get a real conservative candidate for the next election who truly embraces the policies that the people want, as opposed to a neocon and a "hockey mom" who will do nothing but screw America even further.

Every time I start thinking of McCain as the lesser of two evils, I remember him standing there with Ted Kennedy and all those phone calls I made to stop his anti-American illegal alien loving amnesty plan, and I know why I can't give him my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm leaning towards casting my personal vote for Chuck Baldwin. ALIPAC is not going to endorse and i am not going to go out and issue a personal endorsement, because we have promised we are not taking a position other than to inform people about all candidates for President.

The reason I'm leaning towards voting for Baldwin because he has offered me positions I agree with on immigration and I feel that should be rewarded with my vote.

That is the way these things are supposed to function.

Also, if every American actually did that instead of responding to the lesser of two evils game we would not have this problem with illegal immigration.

W
    I'm on the same page as you William. Why can't more people get this through their heads?

Someone once said that voting is not a horse race where you choose who you believe has the greatest odds of winning. It's about choosing the person you feel best represents what you believe in.

I don't know how our country will ever return to its constitutional principles if the people continue voting the same way every 4 years. How can we break this vicious cycle? It's both frustrating and absolutely disheartening.

By the way, I'm leaning more toward Baldwin as well.

I will not vote for McCain for the following reasons.

1. I will not be in a bad relationship with McCain where he can abuse me and the entire nation and still get me to bend over to service him politically.

2. If McCain wins the national message will be "A Republican can screw over the base on immigration and still win! No need to ever revisit this issue!"

3. If Obama wins there will be a strong chance of a populist backlash in the GOP ranks in 2010. That is what happened in 94 after Clinton's first year. If McCain wins, we lose any chance of a true conservative backlash.

4. If McCain loses it will lead to the GOP eating the neocons butts alive for the next two years as they take the blame for the destruction in the party and nation.

5. If McCain wins, they will tout their policies including Comprehensive Immigration Reform as the reason why.

6. McCain is more likely to get an amnesty through Congress than Obama is.

7. McCain lied to everyone in the Primary and talked tough on borders and then 180'd as soon as he had won.

8. I feel more betrayed by the aristocrat level of the Republican party than I do by the Democrats. I have come to expect liberal behavior from liberal Democrats. I blame McCain more for having deprived me and every American from any real choice on some of the most important issues like illegal immigration in 2008.

9. If McCain wins, the neocons will hunt down populist Republicans with political dogs and endeavor to expel us all from the party over the next four years. If Obama wins, McCain will not have the power to do that.

10. Obama is so radical and inexperienced that his agenda's from the White House are more likely to fail and be rebuked by the American public.

11. If Obama wins, the true conservative base in America will immediately rally against him.

12. If McCain wins, the true conservative or populist base will continue to be oppressed as they are now since he won the primary.

13. McCain is the most likely of the two candidate to continue to support and expand NAFTA, CAFTA, and the SPP.

14. If Obama wins and goes after talk radio to try and restore the Fairness doctrine, almost all Republicans will unite against him. If McCain wins and goes to crack down on free speech on the web and talk radio the Democrats will support him and back him and the traitor Republicans as they move to dismantle our free speech with some Republican traitor support to move their agenda ahead with the appearance of bipartisanship.

15. Each vote for McCain or Obama is a vote they can point to and claim public support for themselves, their candidacy, and their agenda.

17. I plan to vote, but not for McCain or Obama. I do not want to have any feelings that i was in any way responsible for what either of these two V******V do once elected. I am washing my hands of this Presidential race. My conscience will be clean and I will not be a political accessory to either one of them. My slogan will be "Don't blame me, you are the ones that voted for these two traitors."

W
    folks, this is 100% accurate and sums up exactly my thoughts on this insane notion that somehow voting for a republican who has lied to us and stabbed us in the back over and over and over is an "acceptable" plan. it's the fastest route to national suicide I can think of.

anyone calling themselves an immigration enforcement advocate who votes for McVain really just has no concept of what we are fighting for here. is it just plain ignorance or is the programming of always voting for one of these two sad jokes of a party just too strong?

either way, you McVain voters are the ones flushing our country down the toilet, for all the reasons William listed above. are you going to listen to William or are you going to ignore his very accurate vision on this?

(yes, I cannot stand Obama either but strategically he will be easier to defeat on Amnesty than McVain - again, William laid out why).

have a heart people!