Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP IT!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Action needed, please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-130972.html

These are the ones I like

Anything is better than Obama with a fully controlled liberal filibuster congress and judicial system period!

I think that if we have any chance of avoiding an amnesty I would rather take my chances with McCain. Palin should set him straight I hope, or at least be able to stand up to a dem congress. (possibly keep illegals from winning Supreme Court Cases)

And I know at least we can keep judicial and executive branch republican.
    Plus these:
    The Muslims in the world, good or bad, want Obama!
    His church and terrorist friends are too radical.
    He's a Marxist.
    He's a Black Liberation Theologist

My views on McCain:
    I like drill, drill, drill!
    I like Nuclear power since the rods can not be recycled.
    I love line item veto.
    I want to stop 80% of the earmarks.
    Currently we need earmarks for fuel, medical, and infrastructure like roads etc.
    He's thrifty and CHEAP

I do not believe a word he says on illegal immigration.
    He WILL give 40 million of those criminals AMNESTY
    He's really, really, really, old!!! LOL

My views on Paulin:
    I like all I know of!
    I worry about her immigration stance.
    She can take on anyone and do it good!
    She's a woman on a mission and has proved herself in Alaska.
    She can deal with Pelosi's crap
    She's thrifty and cheap!

My Views on Biden:
    Nice guy
    Real Guy
    Fun to watch him speak, even if you don't agree.
    Not sure if he has any skeletons in his closet? I don't think so.
    Anyone know?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

W
    Do you respect my decision to vote for someone beside Obama and McCain?
    I started out for Ron Paul(and still am!), I HATE Bob Barr!
    I was writing in Ron Paul.
    Until awhile ago I was willing to vote Hillary NOT to have Obama win the party. I too have thrown a vote away to Perot. I can't do that again.....
    Then Paulin got me enthused and gave me hope for the country, (Immigration, who knows???)
    Now I reasilize I must hold my nose and vote "old guy" to get Paulin.
    I'm hoping for the best, I'm not allowed to tell you what that is.

Obviously I'm confused!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I'm leaning towards casting my personal vote for Chuck Baldwin. ALIPAC is not going to endorse and i am not going to go out and issue a personal endorsement, because we have promised we are not taking a position other than to inform people about all candidates for President.

The reason I'm leaning towards voting for Baldwin because he has offered me positions I agree with on immigration and I feel that should be rewarded with my vote.

That is the way these things are supposed to function.

Also, if every American actually did that instead of responding to the lesser of two evils game we would not have this problem with illegal immigration.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not me.

Count me out.

The Apache lost New Mexico, Az, Nevada, Texas due to just this kind of infighing, lost it to unlimited illegal immigration from the South.

Now America fights within, this small band, that small band, no one willing to join together long enough to fight the real fight.

The Republican base is not McCain, he is not the Republican Party, nor are the few amnesty lusters named above. The grass roots of the party is talking the talk, walking the walk and voteing out amnesty Congress members in primaries.

The Democtats do the other, they lust for more illegals knowing they will vote Democtatic and open the border more.

The Third Parties, fools gold, just glitter now. Later maybe, no time now
    the battle rages, not enough warriors on the front lines, to many busy
    talking bull behind the lines also known as REMFS.

APACHE WHO KNOWS

not posting here much any more due to this problem on these boards

Facts Count, time for the real fight, McCain can be controled, Obama is a real danger to it all.

The third party time must be later if needed right now, its fight or die.
    November 4th.

I think I'm going to vote for Palin as a write-in. I like her. She doesn't TALK REFORM, he DOES REFORM.

Her approval ratings have dropped 10% to 82%. The people up there like her, have watched her, and trust her. They've seen her in action. Obama just TALKS. The change he would make would be catastrophic for this country. I wish she was running for the first seat. Like WorriedAmerican said, McCain is OLD. Not wishing anything bad for him, but it is a chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The most important thing is that we all do our best to respect the differences of opinions on this year's Presidential race and we work together to protect the strength and mutual support within ALIPAC and our movement.

Anyone that would lower their support or participation at ALIPAC or to our movement because they cannot deal with differences of opinions on this race is acting as a WEAK LINK.

If people want to be upset with ALIPAC for not playing the McCain is the lesser of two evils game, then you are really going to shoot the whole movement in the foot because many many of our people will NOT follow you in that game and you would effectively put ALIPAC in a Catch 22 in your own mind.

ALIPAC's position after the primary is designed to maximize unity during this terrible situation..

We are not endorsing a presidential candidate.

We are not playing favorites between Obama or McCain and we are informing the public appropriately on developments in either campaign related to our issues.

We are keeping our focus on the Congressional campaigns and state law efforts.

We have supporters that are

A. Voting for McCain as a lesser of two evils.
    B. Voting for Obama because they are sick of the entire Bush brigade.
    C. Voting 3rd Party
    D. Voting but not voting for a Presidential candidate
    E. Not voting at all.

I respect each position and each position is welcome and everyone is free to decide as they like with exception to E.

We need everyone to show up and vote no matter what and make the best choices possible for US Senate, Congress, and state level offices.

W

AE

Stop it! None of these can win the election in November. It will be McCain or Obama. OK? Get over it all ready!
    This is exactly the reason a third party has never won. Too many people have assumed the other guys would vote the standard and then too many assume, all of the sudden, too many voted wrong, when possibly the right candidate could have won. THOSE are the actual wasted votes.

I have been a Republican, some call people like me the "far right", since I was 18. This time, I simply cannot vote the party name, I would be selling out what I firmly believe in, to a man who was willing to sell me and my own families future out to illegal aliens and their OBL handlers, all the while insulting Americans with taunts if being lazy and unable to work hard.

I don't care what John McCains military service says about him, that's in the past. As far as I ,and many of us are concerned, he is a complete traitor to the American people.

Palin seems great, sorry to see she accepted to run with him.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I will offer this advice to anyone considering voting for either McCain or Obama.

You should pick the one that you prefer to fight next year because either way, we will be fighting against McCain or Obama by February 2009 trying to stop either of them from passing AMNESTY.

W

McCain.

We beat him once prior, if Obama wins it means more Democrats in the house and Senate and a win for the D's for more than McCain could do on his best day.

Its not like a choice, with the D's you have lost Nov. 4th 2008.

Nothing to fight with in Feb. of 2009.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast